Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:49 pm
Maybe it comes with the new power, I dunno, but you'll hear it at least, they're not far away.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:41 pm
Yeah I do  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:03 am
Aysel's eyes flashed with green. Oh no! Jeda! Please tell me they won't hurt her! Please! I can't lose my best friend, my mom. she thought frantically, forgeting that Mirri could hear her and not noticing an odd presense near.
"Well, um...i'm....uh," she began, unsure if she should tell them what she was, know that the temptation of her blood may provoke them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:04 pm
Alessandra wasn't sure if the sudden menacing presence she felt was connected to Aysel, now that she was about to tell them her secret, but she felt more and more nervous by the second. The only thing that put her mind at ease was the knowledge that what she sensed before, in the house, was obviously of no danger to them. It couldn't compare to the aura of the new people?things? that she felt in the area.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:44 pm
"Aysel, don't worry. We won't hurt you, or your friend. You can tell by our eyes. Golden...animal blood, if they're red, you worry, if they're not, well, you're fine. We are no more danger to you than those things we sense outside. You may want to bring your friend in here, She might not want to be alone, those things out there....aren't friendly." Mirri took her head off Aysel's shoulder to look at her. She really wanted Aysel to understand that they wouldn't hurt her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:51 pm
"Um... alright," Aysel mumbled barely loud enough for them to hear. Jeda, you can come down now, they won't hurt you. They're right, vampires with golden eyes drink animals, and i'll make sure they won't hurt you. You, of all creatures alive, know what i'm capable of she thought to Jeda. A little dust devil appears in front of them, then the white wolf materializes before them.
"Hello," she spoke in a gentle voice, trying not to show her suspicion.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:11 pm
Alessandra relaxed as soon as she saw the wolf. She liked animals - but because Jeda wasn't exactly a normal wolf, she hadn't been able to distinguish her from smell. "Aw, is this what you were hiding?" she asked Aysel. "I thought you had a much scarier secret hidden in your closet." Her tone was light now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:33 am
Arianna laughed also relaxing.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:15 pm
"Don't underestimate her. Jeda isn't a normal wolf and can get pretty scary," Aysel warned them as Jeda growled.
"because of what you are, always be on your guard,' Jeda threatened through her growls.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:26 am
"Oh we have ho doubt that Jeda can be as scary as us, or more. But we're all just pleasantly surprised that you didn't have the apocolypse in our room." Mirri laughed. But stayed on the couch, she didn't want to offend anyone.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:09 am
"We don't want any fights, believe me." Arianna said, trying to make peace. She was one of the most peaceful vampires, and was always trying to be peacemaker.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:16 am
Mirri chuckled silently at Arianna's thoughts. "Is there anything we can do to make you more comfortable? Heaven knows you probably don't want to just stand there."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:17 am
-mind spoke to me or out loud?-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:26 am
-out loud to Jeda and Aysel, sorry about that-  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:38 am
-it's alright-
"Yeah, how about you sit down, can we get you anything?" Arianna asked.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games