Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Character Discussions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:28 pm
sasori14
Sasori is awesome!! other than him my favorites are definitley in the Akatsuki they are some of the most powerful ninjas in Naruto whats not to like about them?
Hm, the fact that they kill people without reason? Or maybe it's their terrible use of purple nail polish. Or maybe because they're all S-rank criminals.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:07 pm
xTwisTx
sasori14
Sasori is awesome!! other than him my favorites are definitley in the Akatsuki they are some of the most powerful ninjas in Naruto whats not to like about them?
Hm, the fact that they kill people without reason? Or maybe it's their terrible use of purple nail polish. Or maybe because they're all S-rank criminals.
ot maybe because they don't like chocolate ice cream.... lol jokes
people dun like them because THEY R THE BAD GUYS  

final_hiroshi

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:05 am
mrsuchihasasuke
xTwisTx
sasori14
ot maybe because they don't like chocolate ice cream.... lol jokes
people dun like them because THEY R THE BAD GUYS
Right. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:24 am
But what about Orochimaru? I thought HE was the main baddie of the series?  

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:50 am
Kuritomo Hikari
Well, he's less evil than the Atkatsuki, because he's scared of them. So they must be more evil to be frightening to the lesser evil.

Right, so. Everyone hates Orochimaru mostly for his creepy, *****.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:52 pm
xTwisTx
Kuritomo Hikari
Well, he's less evil than the Atkatsuki, because he's scared of them. So they must be more evil to be frightening to the lesser evil.

Right, so. Everyone hates Orochimaru mostly for his creepy, ***** class="clear">

Agreed. 3nodding  

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sasori Miyamato

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:39 pm
xTwisTx
sasori14
well the purple nail polish i dont like but still the Akatsuki is comprised of some of the most powerful ninja of their time. some examples would be:
Kisame one of the Mist Villages seven most powerful swordsman and a high enough chakra to rival Naruto...with only one-third of his power!!!!

Itachi one of the last of the renowned Uchiha clan and master of Mangekyo Sharingan by the age of 13 also head of an Anbu squad.

Sasori the puppet genius as a child and the only person in the world able to make hitokugutsus, and achieved a pseudoimmortal state.

Orochimaru was a former member but still had quite a reputation as well such as the man who mastered every ninjutsu skill in all of Konoha, able to take control of other peoples bodies, and the fact that hes one of the three nins isnt too shabby on his belt either.

the past deeds of the other Akatsuki members are unknown but i want to know soo badly. if anyone can help clear up the past on Zetsu or Deidara plz tell me!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:48 pm
...Wow. The Akatsuki sound seriously badass.

Especially Kisame.  

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sasori Miyamato

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:52 am
Kuritomo Hikari

Especially Kisame.
yea i think Kisame is one of the two Akatsuki members who obtained one of the nine demons. ((but think if he didnt have one of the demons in him....he would have like an infinite amount of chakra once he does capture one eek ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:57 am
just recently found out that Zetsu is the only member of the Akatsuki who does not have a partner. many theories have been made such as Orochicmaru was his partner until he left the Akatsuki. Personally i dont think that would be correct because if anybody didnt need a partner it would be the Akatsuki leader. I think Zetsu traveled alone because of his cannabalistic ways, there may have been a risk of betrayal for the partner of Zetsu therefore he travled alone.  

Sasori Miyamato

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:39 pm
sasori14
Kuritomo Hikari

Especially Kisame.
yea i think Kisame is one of the two Akatsuki members who obtained one of the nine demons. ((but think if he didnt have one of the demons in him....he would have like an infinite amount of chakra once he does capture one eek ))

Wow. The Akatsuki really are the main evils of the series.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:04 am
Kuritomo Hikari
sasori14
Kuritomo Hikari

Especially Kisame.

Wow. The Akatsuki really are the main evils of the series.
yea but two have already been eliminated. ((Sasori and Deidara)) too bad i just hope the others are better at fighting.  

Sasori Miyamato

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:12 pm
Well, knowing about Kisame and Itachi, the rest are gonn be seriously tough.

But why does the Akatsuki want the demons anyway?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:50 pm
Gaara rocks! I love when he battled the bone growth guy and broke the strongest bone he could make! ninja  

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sasori Miyamato

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:50 pm
Kuritomo Hikari
Well, knowing about Kisame and Itachi, the rest are gonn be seriously tough.

But why does the Akatsuki want the demons anyway?
the demons provide powers and infinite amount of chakra. that kind of power would make the akatsuki unbeatable ((just found out Deidara did survive his own kamikaze explosion and a mysterious new ninja has been revealed possibly an Akatsuki member.))  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff