Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:33 pm
"Sounds good" Cat said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:36 pm
Okay, here are my new characters!

Race: Vampire
Name: Wyatt
School: Forks High School
Friends: Kenneth
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wyatt is on the left, Kenneth on the right.
Family: None
Boy Friend/Girl Friend: None
Likes: Hunting, blood, physical sports, midnight, dogs (only Wyatt for the last one)
Personality: Wyatt seems very impulsive and fun to be around, but he is actually the smarter - and therefore leader - of the two. Kenneth is sullen and intimidating, but he's very loyal.
Height: 5'9" (Wyatt) and 6'3" (Kenneth)
Grade: 12
Eyes when Thirsty: Black
Eyes normal: Purple (Wyatt) and hazel (Kenneth)
Sixth Sense (special power): Wyatt is a very skilled tracker, and Kenneth can paralyse his prey (imagine Edward's dazzling, but ten times that).
Weakness: Kenneth doesn't like to take charge, so when Wyatt's not around (frequently, because he's distracted easily) he doesn't really know what to do.
Other: Wyatt and Kenneth were the ones who killed Selana and Dion's parents.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:41 pm
Nice characters ^^ I'll introduce them for you. Tell me if I did a bad job, but I just felt a creative urge come up on me, and I needed to write!

Cya and Zane looked up as the girl from the other day, and obviously her twin sister, approached them. Just as the other sister opened her mouth to say something a shadow appeared, separating the two groups. "Why hello there, we're new students here to Forks High." said the shorter boy suavely. His black hair reflected in the sun, seeming to have purple highlights. Another taller boy stood in the background with duller orange hair, that didn't detract from his beauty at all. "They must be vampires too," thought Cya, her grip tightening on Zane's. "My name is Wyatt and this is Kenneth," the boy continued. Kenneth smiled grimly. Cya stared. "I'm sorry, what is it that you would like us to do for you?" Zane interrupted her ogling politely, his voice pleasant.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:27 pm
-Hey, you know that picture is a picture of Yuki and Shuichi from Gravitation? I love that anime and the manga!! Shuichi is SUCH an adorable uke!-

Michiko, Daichi, Etsuko, and Cho climbed out of their respective cars. "Hey, look over there..more Vampires. And these aren't 'Vegetarians' like us." Daichi growled, so only his family could hear.  

Azarni Usagi

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:28 pm
During Lunch Sen just shook her head and sighed. 'what is with all of these creatures showing up? At this rate there will be a new creature every day! Something is going on here' She thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:27 pm
@- p h y x a t e d -: It's alright. You did a good job!

@Shukaka_san: No, I didn't know. I haven't heard of that anime or manga, actually.

Selana and Dion stopped short when they saw a pair of vampires approach. Selana could tell, because almost every inch of their skin was covered up, except for the area around their eyes - and it was SUNNY. Dion thought she detected a faint sparkle around their exposed skin. She filed away the fact for future reference. It seemed today heralded more information about vampires than they'd ever known before.

Btw, I forgot to say, Selana and Dion don't know these are the vampires who killed their parents yet. They'll just think it mildly suspicious that none of the other 'vegetarian' vampires seem to trust Wyatt or Kenneth either.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:58 pm

Lily stiffened. She knew this was a vision, so she didn't fight it. Alice wasn't around, but she was probably having the same one. She felt herself gasp and fall to the floor.

Two vampires, both good looking as always, had cornered the Hunters. They seemed casual enough but the gleam in their eyes was all wrong. It was a crimson, deep and red. The poor girls looked terrified, but the calm menace in the vampire's features shook Lily to her very core, they meant to kill the girls.

Lily curled up into a ball. This had been one of her more vivid visions. She didn't know how Alice did it. Rocking back and forth she tried to slow her breathing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:13 pm
complex_ity: It's really awesome, if you're into Yaoi. Try Googleing it.

kanangirl123: Ooh, I've read that book! I loved it! There was a girl named Etsuko? I don't remember her....was her nickname Pumpkin?

"Their eyes are red....the must have eaten recently. Anyone in this town?" she asked. Daichi shook his head. (He can sense people's life forces and control them. If someone near him or someone he knows dies, he'll know immediatley.) "Everyone's life force is still the same. We'll have to keep an eye on those Vampires, though. Hopefully they're not stupid enough to feed in such a small town."  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:29 pm

Lily pulled herself upright, but not off the ground. "Its going to happen soon." She said in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:41 pm
"Oh, I'm sorry," said Wyatt, turning to Selana and Dion. "Were you going to talk to them?" He gestured to Cya and Zane. Beneath the sunglasses his eyes glinted briefly. The smell of these girls - they must be vampire hunters, or kin to them. And they were twins... "One for me, one for you." he said quickly to Kenneth, so fast the humans couldn't hear. This would be fun. They'd initially singled out these two children because their smell was quite unusual too, but vampire hunters were even better sport. The last time they'd had the pleasure of hunting and killing any had been eight long years ago. Kenneth grunted, but Wyatt could tell he was pleased.

---

Not being magical in any way, Dion gasped when the one named Kenneth turned to look at them. She hadn't felt anything unusual when Wyatt had been talking, just revulsion at the idea that he might be another vampire, but when Kenneth gazed at her...she felt her body going slack. "Dion!" Selana cried, as her sister slid to the ground. "The power of his eyes...it's like my body's turned to jelly," Dion thought, but she couldn't move.

Selana didn't know them, but she raised her eyes to plead nonverbally with Cya and Zane to help. "I believe I asked you a question," Zane said again. "Why don't we continue our conversation over there?" With a jerk of his head, he indicated another corner. "Fine," said Wyatt, and Selana could tell the vampire was amused. "Later, ladies." Selana stared - how old was he?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:43 pm
Sen realized the increase in tension in the room. Something was up with the new vampires that made everyone else uncomfortable. 'Something is going to happen and soon. Everyone is on their guard' She thought. Sen quietly excused herself to the bathroom, she made it out of the cafeteria unnoticed.

In the bathroom she shut herself in a stall to give herself privacy. In the stall she closed her eyes and summoned Shadow. The dark spirit hovered infront of her in the stall awaiting its instructions. ' Something isn't right, there are two male vampires that are causing a disturbance. They are up to something, I want to be the first to know when they take action, follow them.' She telepathically instructed him whilst giving him a mental image of the two strange characters.

After Shadow left with her instructions in mind, Sen went back to the cafeteria. She knew the vampires couldn't be able to sense a spirit. Shadow would get the job done well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:45 pm
Just outside the doors of the cafeteria now, with Dion propped against her shoulder, Selana stiffened as she sensed the use of magic. Her type of magic. "Sfyxa," she whispered. "I will go find my brother, and see what he wants." the shadowed image of the little girl replied. Selana knew she used the term brother figuratively, and nodded. Sfyxa's shape faded into dust, and was carried away on the wind.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:36 pm
"You gonna be alright?" Caterina asked, sliding onto the floor gracefully and putting her arms around her friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:47 pm
Cya and Zane had no idea what exactly the girl had wanted them to do; but they knew they had to get the vampires away from her, and quick. Cya was thankful when Zane came up with the idea of talking to them some distance away, leaving behind the vampire hunters. Only as they began to walk away, towards another corner of the courtyard, did she start to fear for herself and Zane. She'd survived a vampire bite once - she wasn't sure she could do so again. What if this time she lost her powers, which had become such a large part of her? Once they got far enough away though, Wyatt turned around and leered at them. Smiling maliciously, he said "I know you know what we are. And feel lucky, because we've decided to spare you. We have bigger prey to catch, now." They returned to the inside of the school, walking more quickly than when they'd came. Cya slumped against Zane, clutching his arm in relief. She was terrified too, for those human girls. They had decided to leave off pursuit of her and Zane, to go after them, she knew it.  

- p h y x a t e d -

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:08 pm
While Selana waited for Sfyxa to return with any news, she continued to lead Dion towards the office. Several of Dion's friends stood up when they saw her - "Is she alright?" one of them called. "Yeah, just not feeling well." "You were sick not too long ago, you must have given your flu to her," the girl replied disapprovingly. Selana just shook her head, and trudged on. She'd made a hurried inspection of Dion, and had concluded she wasn't hurt. She was just...relaxed. Majorly relaxed. All her muscles were limp, and her eyes was glazed, but she was technically fine.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games