Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:35 am
Sira was walking past the ramen shop as Ikari charged by an angry look on her face. "Hmm..?" he said looking up surprised.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:37 am
Shizume saw Sira as she waved to him also still playing her flute as the glow gotten brighter and the sweet and loud, as it the sound decresendo to a piano.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:37 am
((ooc: ppl help me! I can't post until you halp me!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:41 am
Ikari ran to the ramen shop knocking someone down in the progress, not even noticing.
"Damn its closed....," she muddered.
Ikari turned around seeing a boy on the ground realizing that she knocked him down.
"Ahhh..am sorry! I didn't see you there," Ikari said helping him up, Ikari's face turned a light red.  

l L L U M I N A T I

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:44 am
"Its okay.." Sira said standing back up. 'Ow my elbow hurts..' he thought to himself as he noticed his elbow was bleeding.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:47 am
"Your bleeding..... am really sorr..ry," Ikari said as she sawed his elbow dripping blood. "Is there anything I can do?" Ikari asked.  

l L L U M I N A T I

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:49 am
"No I'll be fine.." Sira told her as the flow of blood ceased.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:52 am
Reks, being bored because Admete went home when the rain started. he walked into one of the houses of Sira's clan, noticing somebody on the floor. he ran to her aid, realizing she had passed out. He started a fire and tried to wake her up. The rain must've gotten her sick... He said, realizing she must be really tired, so he put her onto the coach and tended to the fire, When she wakes up I'll take care of her... He said, preparing some sweets to get her blood sugar back up.  

Batjesusman

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:12 pm
"Ok if your sure, my name is Ikari whats yours?" Ikari asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:13 pm
Ai had stopped crying as she heard a faint familliar sound. "Sh-Shizume?" She looked at her flute and saw it glowing blue. "I guess it is." She sat on her roof and played her flute in responce to Shizume's.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:29 pm
Reks continued poking the fire. He heard a shuffling noise from a corner. He drew out a kunai in response and threw it at the noise. The kunai buried into the wall. Undreneath it was a soaked Admete ducking from the kunai knife. "Oh.... Don't scare me like that Admete!" He siad, motioning her to come and dry off near the fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:43 pm
Shizume kept playing until she saw a blue glow. Shizume follwed the glow. The two glows got stronger as Shizume saw Ai on roof and sat next to her. Shizume stoped playing to ask, "Soming wrong?"  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:48 pm
Admete shook off some of the rain water from her fur and walked over to the fire. The feline sat down by Reks and stared at the fire hapily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:49 pm
((ooc: Fuyu you have been saved! now post!!))  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:57 pm
Ai stopped playing when Shizume sat down and quickly dried her cheeks from when she was crying. "No, everything's fine. I just wanted to be alone." She answered with a fake smile.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games