Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mina89

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:31 pm
hey everyone....my name is kairi. I live for blood plus, as most of us prolly do. I play football, and no not that americanized crap. I'm talking the real football, soccer. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:17 am
Hey, I'm saNdAnGeLxox or for short sand or angel. Blood+ is my favorite anime out of all of those I watched and it actually became something inspiring to me. I am currently writing a story with my own characters and I constantly draw art for them whenever I have the free time.  

saNdAnGelxox

Beast Master Zelas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:23 am
Hi guys! I know this has been discussed in other threads but I'm still curious, what do you think of Blood (the movie)compared to Blood Plus(the anime)?

And have either of you read the novel or the manga that go with Blood?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:18 pm
Omigosh, I'm so sorry I'm behind in greeting everyone!! @o@;;

biggrin Welcome Naruto fox 3325, Moses_Bloodplus, dracoman98, Mina89, and saNdAnGelxox!! Have fun everyone and don't forget to stop by the Rules and Regulations thread!  

YamiCheza
Crew

Bl0odDiva

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:04 am
Elo! I'm Bl0odDiva...obviously, I'm completely into Blood+ blaugh I'm trying to make my avi look like Diva, since she's my favorite character. Might take a REALLY long time though, since I'm also new to gaia and am currently penniless. sweatdrop

Well, thanks for accepting me and actually taking the time to read this. If you are reading it that is. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:58 pm
hi my user name is sareno uchiha. I love bloodplus probably because it reminds me of vampires. My favorite charater is solomon. I tend to watch anime or horror movies when their's nothing to do.
and i'm a Scorpio

hobbies:drawing, playing sports, reading i guess, playing a few video games, sometimes writing poetry.
personality:a bit negative but understanding, silly.....weird sometimes
interests:I like animals and I want to be FBI agent. most of all I want to learn japanese and live in japan ^^

Sareno Uchiha

Blinding Love

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:33 pm
Ello I'm Blinding Love you can call me blinding love....LOL....I'm not kidding stare
I'm Almost 15 years young....I live in gloomy Sunny Florida >.<
I'm A huge Anime Fan....I speak English....I love Anime...duh..My future job is to be a computer animation artist/ computer graphics artist. I am different...as in saying not normal....lol I'm very strange....But I'm oo ssooo FUNNY... -not....people tell me i am sometimes....well a few people have...maybe two...or was none....oh that is embarrassing... I'm not that pretty in my opinion...people tell me I'm am...i don't believe them....I also love art...to draw and other stuff i might go draw in a second... >:3

BTW i make Anime related profiles  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:37 pm
Wai hello to the new members~
I hope you enjoy your stay here at blood plus..
And don't forget to read the rules and guidlines.
RPs, poem writing, fanfiction and fans are here, so feel free to post~

Chariz Allison
Crew

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:58 pm
Woah I missed their was new posts in this thread. sweatdrop

Welcome to the Blood+ Guild
Bl0odDiva + Sareno Uchiha + Blinding Love

Seen you've all posted already. Yay, hope you have fun here chatting about Blood+ and all it's Chiropteran goodness ^^ Just remember the rules of the guild and things will be nothing but good times!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:52 pm
HEY! I'm Maiyu of Rain! Maiyu-chan for short, love Blood+! and I'm tryin' to watch ahead. but I won't spoil anything, so don't worry! ^.^' Um, I live in Arizona and I'm 19. AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO DRAW!!! check out my profile on photobucket.com! I'm ShinigamiReika there. meh.
User Image User Image User Image  

Dark Lord of Death Reika

Valkyrie_Angel77

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:29 am
Hello! I'm One sided darkness I like Blood+
a lot, I love anime I don't really read manga that much anymore...
I'm almost 20, and I like to draw. heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:02 pm
Welcome to the guild Maiyu-chan and One sided darkness

Hope you both have fun and post lots. Incase you haven't yet been there you should check out the Rules If you have, then yay! ^^ Also there is a contest currently going on.. you'll find it in an announcement, HUMOR ME CONTEST!

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Count Vallejo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:13 am
Hi i am Stella and my ava is just a lil tribute to Moses <3 XD
I love the anime Blood+ i just recently saw the whole serie and i totally fell in love with it. I saw the movie a long time ago.
I like to draw, reading manga and watching anime.

Thanks for letting me join ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:58 am
Welcome to the Blood+ guild
Moses of the Schiff

It's a nice tribute to him indeed. 3nodding Hope you have fun and post lots. Be sure to check out the Rules and Regulations! ^^ Also there is a contest currently going on, HUMOR ME CONTEST! check it out too.

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

CinTifa Strife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:13 pm
Hi!! I'm I LOVE SASUKE3001 and i luv watching anime Blood Plus being one of my favorites.I also like drawing,reading manga,and reading fanfics  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games