Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:45 pm
- i walk up behin ulric with a nice assault rifle- yo who is this clown threating us ...us no you see more ppl you tell the more deaths but we are willing to forgoet you can watch us but we aint gonna explain it to a human  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:12 am
"You are gonna explain it to me or I will blab. I need to learn how to defend myself. Not with guns or other people. I need you two to teach me."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:02 am
*Fuuten gets up, after passing our, when he heard the crazy kid was a vampire* ..******** vampires...*looks up at Ulric* you creatures ruined a prefectly good night...and my Roof...i want that fixed, maintence already hates me enough, you dont believe they will believe that Vampires did it, do you? ugh...and dont worry, i wont talk about vampires, i dont wanna look like a nut..*walks off, back to his Dorm, looks up at where his Roof, was suppose to be, and sighs* stupid vampires...ugh..i am just gonna sleep this off, and pretend it was a werid dream...*goes to sleep*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:30 am
Anti-Villian
*Fuuten gets up, after passing our, when he heard the crazy kid was a vampire* ..******** vampires...*looks up at Ulric* you creatures ruined a prefectly good night...and my Roof...i want that fixed, maintence already hates me enough, you dont believe they will believe that Vampires did it, do you? ugh...and dont worry, i wont talk about vampires, i dont wanna look like a nut..*walks off, back to his Dorm, looks up at where his Roof, was suppose to be, and sighs* stupid vampires...ugh..i am just gonna sleep this off, and pretend it was a werid dream...*goes to sleep*

"A roof is nothing.... As for you Fenrick, you are a human, fight like a human... You cannot give powers of one race to the other without turning them... Humans are so often this pathetic... And I also got a solution for you..." Ulric disappeared from view a second then re-appeared behind Fenrick. " Abeo Memoria..." Ulric passed his hand in front of Fenrick's eyes, before the body of Fenrick fell into Ulric's arms, unconcious. Ulric put Fenrick in Fenrick's room and shut the door. "Problem dealt with... I got more important people to train for now..." Ulric muttured as he disappeared in shadows to re-appear beside Kyra. "Ah... I see you awakened... I have a single thing to repair and somehting else to do... I shall be back in no time..." Ulric disappeared to re-appear at the broken roof. He put his hand over Fuuten's eyes "Abeo Memoria..." then turned around. Ulric flicked his hand towards the roof and walked back in the shadows. The roof was back as it was before Albie smashed it. "There... I got one last thing to do and that is to train you, Kyra..." Ulric's voice echoed in the room as he appeared from shadows.

((Abeo Memoria means disappear memory))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:30 pm
Kyra jumps a bit when Ulric appears out of the shadows. She stands up and waits for him to begin patiently. "Train me? Can't wait." she grins at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:43 pm
pops into kyras room - heyy i thought i would help ulric teach you you know so you could feel mroe relaxed or some other excuse to be arooun you more i don't know - i smile and laugh-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:17 am
"Augh. ********, what was that?"

Just then a shady looking being appeared in front of him.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I am hell."

"Okay then..."

Then the shadow surged forward and hit Fenrick ful in the chest.

That day Fenrick found he could fly, disssapear and read minds.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:22 pm
*woke up, yawned, and compeltely forgot about the whole vampire thing, and ever meeting fenrick* ugh...another dull sleep...*looks at the time, it was 7:54* crude...i am gonna be late for Music history...agian...ugh..*fuuten quickly gets dressed, and grabs a pop-tart for the road, and runs, well eating, to his class, gets there just intime* phew, i made it! *goes to his seat, and falls asleep* ((i might not be on for a week, so dont include me in RP for a bit))  

Angry_Poppa

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:56 am
*Fenrick walked down to the cafeteria and walked to his class with a bagel and started to eat while taking notes*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:13 am
pyromaniac696
pops into kyras room - heyy i thought i would help ulric teach you you know so you could feel mroe relaxed or some other excuse to be arooun you more i don't know - i smile and laugh-

"Hmm... You could deal with a bit of stealth training yourself, Albie... And as I said, All her spare time can be used as she wishes so... And I'm not a very harsh trainer... I only demand 4 hours of training every night, and be on time... However for this night, I shall let you 2 lovebirds together... But remember, Kyra... Tomorrow night, at 11 precisely, on the school roof... No excuse..." Ulric turned around the shadows seemed to move. "Remember that... My patience... has a limit" Ulric dissapeared in the shadows. THe next morning, Ulric walked in class, his steps without a sound and sat in the corner of the class, pretending to listen to the teacher, knowing already everything he was saying.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:27 am
- i wake up an i walk kyra to class an then i walked her to her room and went out for a quick smoke before heading to the roof-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:12 pm
pyromaniac696
- i wake up an i walk kyra to class an then i walked her to her room and went out for a quick smoke before heading to the roof-

"Albie... You know smoking is bad for the health? And the training's tonight, not during the day... You'd need to be perfectly trained before using any of your powers in daylight without and side effects except being found...." Ulric commented leaning against the wall behind Albie.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:09 pm
lets see i have been shot at almost died turne into a vampire ..... - i look at the cig you think this little thing will be the straw that broke the camels back - i laugh- and im not talking about training from you im talking about this - i throw him a picture with a guy and a price- its a hit an im taking him out with a .50 cal.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:23 pm
pyromaniac696
lets see i have been shot at almost died turne into a vampire ..... - i look at the cig you think this little thing will be the straw that broke the camels back - i laugh- and im not talking about training from you im talking about this - i throw him a picture with a guy and a price- its a hit an im taking him out with a .50 cal.

"I see... You're a head hunter... A mercenary... Young, but yet powerful, is that right? Well, I know I might be getting annoying with training, but you'd be able to do one move and he'd be dead... The kiss of death... It's a complicated technique, especially for new vampires..." Ulric said without looking at Albie. The picture took into purple black flames into ashes spread in the wind. Ulric shook his hand slowly, letting the ashes fly away slowly.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:19 pm
oh i know how to do something watch - my coat is picked up in the wind and my body makes a single twitch then a gun shot goes off- i use all my spee to shoot and get back without making my moves visible  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games