Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Keroko middle school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:55 pm

King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(gtg soon guys, gotta go to church in the morning)
ok bye
{lol i do to but then again i never go to bed early so i stay up}
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:57 pm

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
letting the bolt hit tashs eyes changed to a shimmering white he abzorbed the bolt and made a fire ball fly at marcus with a flik of his hand.
marcus catches the fire ball in his paw
much better and you used an element had i not been skilled with rayreoku
marcus jumps over him and lands back into his starting place his eyes glow green and the air around him starts to glow the same color and swirl
smiling tash said with a alien voice "now let us begen." with that a rock fell from the building above and tash lit it aflame as if ell toward marcus.
the air turns into a tornado and flys at him sucking in the rock then proceeding onto tash
my eyes gie off the element im putting into my attack learn the colors and you learn the type of move
creating a wall of earth around himself tash made a counter wind around marcus this one was white though
marcuses eyes glow gray as rocks fly up and start to break the wind down

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:59 pm

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
letting the bolt hit tashs eyes changed to a shimmering white he abzorbed the bolt and made a fire ball fly at marcus with a flik of his hand.
marcus catches the fire ball in his paw
much better and you used an element had i not been skilled with rayreoku
marcus jumps over him and lands back into his starting place his eyes glow green and the air around him starts to glow the same color and swirl
smiling tash said with a alien voice "now let us begen." with that a rock fell from the building above and tash lit it aflame as if ell toward marcus.
the air turns into a tornado and flys at him sucking in the rock then proceeding onto tash
my eyes gie off the element im putting into my attack learn the colors and you learn the type of move
creating a wall of earth around himself tash made a counter wind around marcus this one was white though
flexing his hands tash goes for a bold move he dashes inside the wind and gives marcus a puntch to the gut adding some power with all the elements.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:02 pm

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
flexing his hands tash goes for a bold move he dashes inside the wind and gives marcus a puntch to the gut adding some power with all the elements.
that would be strong but your still young at rayreoku while im not
marcus slams a clawed fist into tashes gut with tremendous strength

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:08 pm

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
fealing another presence in his mind tash thought 'i am so ********' with this he doges the fist and kicks him in the side using even more elemental energy than befor.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:56 pm

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
fealing another presence in his mind tash thought 'i am so ********' with this he doges the fist and kicks him in the side using even more elemental energy than befor.
this tme marcus feels some pain
very good
{we need you at faction X}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:59 pm

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
very good
smileing tash disapears. (will be there.)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:48 am

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
very good
marcus rips aq plate out of the ground and uses the wind to make a board he floats around and waits for him to reaper

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:50 am

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
very good
marcus rips aq plate out of the ground and uses the wind to make a board he floats around and waits for him to reaper
apearing above him tash give him a drop kick to the chest.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:08 pm

(hey back, wat i miss????)

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:09 pm

(reely nothing.)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:10 pm

(lol its really quiet....*hears crikets* lol)

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:15 pm

(yea i'll try to wake up doggy boy.)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:15 pm

*grabs a criket*
i shall name you mini me

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:17 pm

awww it's so cute criket love
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games