Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Who Said?~ .:Creatures turned bad:. REVAMPING~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any More RP Ideas? -____- (please post)
  No
  Yesh!
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:00 pm
razz >

"Well, I see no reason to continue this. Your beliefs are based on a lot of misconceptions. Unless of course there were real issues that you had to take up with me and not some random wolf." Ria said, starting out calmly, but ending with a little harshness in her voice.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:25 pm
Ebony looked over at her and frowned, ''If you really think so...''Ebony turned away walking off towards the woods.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:56 pm
Mariele sniffed. "You baited me. Pardon me if I was the one who thought you had an issue to take up with me. I tolerated you at the school; you were the one who approached me. I was alone to hunt; you crossed my path, like a black cat that you really resemble more than a wolf, Ria." Mariele injected as much disdain into the name as she possibly could.

Inside, she was impossibly confused. She'd never been good at arguments, so Christopher had usually been the one to pull her away before she got in too deep. But Christopher had been murdered and now she was unclear whether this pack had or hadn't been the one to kill him. At first Mariele had thought Ria a friend, and Ebony the enemy. Then their roles had reversed in her mind. Now she had less than what she started with, and no clue who to hate more.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:38 pm
"I didn't mean to antagonize anyone." Said Ria, hands up as if to deflect the blame. "Pardon my misunderstanding." She said politely, but with an expression of scorn.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:35 pm
Ebony sighed painfully bored now. ''Listen what's the point of getting your revenge on your love's killer if you have no one to blame? Then what's the point, look I much sympathy that I have, years have passed, what is your meaning of killing the killer?'' Ebony frowned trying to sort this mess out, though her soul was deeply burning for a fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:13 pm
"And the reason you say I have no one to blame is because your old pack leader is dead," Mariele said stiffly, frowning at Ebony. "That's no reason at all." Out of the two it was easier, at least, to dislike Ebony because she seemed far less human than Ria. She was careful not to show that, though, because if Ebony was more her ally, it wouldn't do to alienate her. Mariele did her best to project the exact same amount of displeasure when she glanced at Ebony as she did when she looked back at Ria.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:17 pm
''Because you've been blaming him for all your troubles!''Ebony snapped back angerily. She sighed deeply and shook her head in shame. ''I'm out...'' She snorted walking towards the trees.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:48 pm
Once again, Mariele wasn't sure she'd rightly understood Ebony, but she wasn't going to walk after the wolf to find out. She stared a little more antagonistically at Ria now, that there was only one enemy to face, and arched an eyebrow as if to say, "Aren't you going to leave too? Please."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:14 pm
"I can take a hint." Said Ria, backing up slowly and phasing quickly into a large purply black wolf. Nodding her huge head, she turned and bolted into the forest.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:14 pm
Mariele exhaled in relief, forcing air systematically in and out of her lungs for the first time in hours. She was relieved that the wolves had finally left, but it probably would have made more sense for her to go, because...where in the world was she?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:45 pm
Ria ran through the forest smoothly, relieved that she had finally removed herself from the situation. She arrived at her house and phased, clothes and all and unlocked the door. Ria curled up on her couch and read, trying to relieve her stress.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:55 pm
Mariele did a quick scan of the area - in case any wolves had decided to stay behind and ambush her - before she carefully made her way out of the clearing. She ran swiftly but surely through the trees until she reached the familiar forest around the edge of Forks. All the stress had unhinged her a little, so this time Mariele decided a deer wouldn't do it for her. She traced figure eights through the wood until she happened upon an unfortunate hiker - fortunate for her - and then she feasted. She prolonged the experience for as long as was inhumanly possible, but eventually the taste of the blood was no match for her quick boredom. Mariele buried the body while still savouring the flavour left on her lips; her eyes were as red as they'd been upon her previous kill. It still puzzled her that no change of diet would alter the colour of her blood-red irises, however she no longer cared.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:57 pm
Ria's house was unfortunately close enough to hear the screams of the hiker that she could only assume Mariele had found. The hair on the back of her neck stood up, but she ignored it, knowing it was too late. She did see red though, but she tried her very hardest to not react. Too late she realized she had shredded her book. I'll have to take this up with her tomorrow. She thought solemnly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:23 pm
Gloriously full, and tired from her hunt, Mariele practically flew, paving a path through the trees all the way to Seattle. She and Christopher had been nomads - they kept no fixed residence at any one place - so whenever she decided to investigate a town for werewolves, she always booked a hotel at the next city over. The well-paid manager at the desk of the hotel didn't so much as look up when Mariele entered the lobby, and he definitely made no comment on the blood that stained her arms and upper torso either; he pretended the scarlet was just an extension of her deep burgundy dress. Mariele had picked up her keys the day before, and went straight to the second-last floor via the elevator. Her room was 1401.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:59 pm
Ebony scoured the forest looking for her well-placed home. It was near a meadow on the edge of it, really. She pulled away the heavy stick as a lock and went down the stairs phasing into her human -self.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff