Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:34 pm
"Hey Hannah" Emmett laughed, scooping the tiny girl up in his arms. "Hey Hannah, want to hold the baby? I'll have to help you holding her though. You too Simon" Rosalie suggested. Emmett walked over to the couch and sat Hannah down. Gently Rosalie helped Hannah hold the baby. "See, you're holding her" Rosalie said. After a few minutes Rosalie gently took the baby back and handed her to Simon and helped him hold her. "We really should think of a name for her. I always was partial to the name Elizabeth, Hailey, or Grace." Rosalie commented.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:28 pm
Luckily Edward is away hunting, Bella thought.

"Not Elizabeth... that was Edward's mother's name," Bella said. "It might upset him, you know? Or Julia... or Rachel... or Rebecca... or Katherine... or Nora." She laughed. "Edward and I thought of plenty!"

"Mama," Simon whined.

Bella smiled. "What baby? Have I just been away from you too long? Yes, it's been ten minutes. I know you can't stand it much longer." He ran into her arms and she snuggled him. "You such a cutie! Yes you are! My mommy's boy, huh? You wuvs your mommy."

He nuzzled deeper into her neck. Bella grinned. "I don't know how we'll ever start preschool with him. I can't even leave him here without him crying, much less with people who doesn't know at all!"

((pssst, my name is in there wink ))  

6vampire6mistress6

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:51 pm

Alice clapped her hands in delight. "I think Rebecca is a beautiful name!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:23 pm
"We have plenty of time to think of a name let's not rush anything. Although I think that Hailey suites her" Rosalie said.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:35 pm
"Whatever you want - if I want my own names, Edward and I can always make more," she laughed.

(( haha dang. Rebecca - that would be MY name >.< but i spell it differently))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:42 am
razz >

"Cool." Said Alice, turning back to Jasper, pecking him lightly on the lips. "You sure you don't want a baby?" She asked him, pouting slightly.

Jasper tightened his hold on Alice, keeping his eyes on hers. "Since when have I ever been able to refuse you anything?" He asked with a smile.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:04 am
(We're just gonna name her Hailey, that sound good with you guys?)
"There's an adoption center not to far away from here" Rosalie commented, trying to raise a bait out of Jasper. Emmett gently took the little baby from Rosalie's arms and went over to some of the bags. "You like this?" Emmett asked, holding out a little light blue dress. Hailey giggled and Emmett gave a broad smile. Gently setting her on the floor he took off her old clothes and put the little dress on. "That feel better, sweetheart?" Emmett asked. Hailey smiled and Emmett picked her up and headed back over to the couch. "Wow Emmett, you sure did pick a good outfit for her. You're gonna be a wonderful dad" Rosalie said, giving him a light and swift kiss. "What about you? I know for a fact that you'll make a great mom" Emmett said. "Ohhh" Rosalie said and gave him a light hug around the shoulders. "I think we should name her Hailey, what about you?" Rose asked. Emmett agreed and Hailey just gave a tiny smile before closing her eyes and going to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:57 am
Alice smiled as Hailey went to sleep. Surprisingly, so was Jasper. "She's adorable." He whispered in Alice's ear.  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:34 pm
Since Emmett seemed too preoccupied to play, Hannah grabbed onto Jasper's leg. She was determined to have attention one way or another.

"Hannah," Bella laughed. "I think we need to leave Jassy and Alice alone for a little bit."

"Nooo," she whined.

"Shh, baby Hailey is sleeping," Bella whispered. "You need to be quiet. Come on, we can go play upstairs."

Bella tried to keep Hannah occupied with her toys. Simon had fallen asleep in her arms, so she set him down in his crib, covering him with his favorite blue blankie.

She had taken Hannah clothes off, since she was happiest that way. Unfortunately, ntohing much was working and an hour later, Hannah decided that she wouldn't be contained any longer. When Bella turned her back to check Si's diaper, Hannah took her own off and ran downstairs. Emmett and Rosalie were still on the couch, Alice and Jasper not too far away.

"Hi!!!!!" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:42 pm
"Hi Hannah" Rosalie said, gently shushing and rocking Hailey back to sleep for she had started waking up from Hannah's loud noise. "Hey Bella, do you mind telling Emmett where you put the bassinet for one of the twins so then we could put Hailey in there and upstairs where it would probably be quieter?" Rosalie asked once Bella had come back out in the living room to try to capture Hannah.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:15 pm
Jasper looked sheepish. There was a small naked child in the room and nobody seemed to mind. "Hey Hannah, do you want to wear Uncle Jazz's sweater?" He asked. Anything to get her to put clothes on.

"Ya!" She called out, grabbing it from Jasper and yanking it on. It drowned her, she looked quite comical. Alice giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:16 pm
"Mine sweater," Hannah cheered. She giggled and sat on Jaspers feet, grinning up at him. She nuzzled into his leg.

Upstairs, Bella turned around. "What.....? Hannah?! Oh great." SHe sighed, giving her sleeping son a big kiss. "At least YOUR a good boy, huh? Yesh, you mama's good boy." She set off to search for Hannah.  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:22 pm
"I'm gonna go upstairs, hopefully Hailey can sleep a bit better without so much movement" Rosalie whispered to Emmett before heading upstairs. She passed Bella on her way. "Hannah's down there and do you mind telling Em where the bassinets are so I can put Hailey in it? I bet she would be a lot more comfortable" Rosalie asked her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:37 am
"Oh... Edward did something with them, I'm not exactly sure," Bella said apologetically. "Probably in a spare room - or the attic? Or you could put her in with Si. He hardly moves at all, and you know how quiet he is. If Hannah wasn't noisy, I don't think I'd ever know if he was awake!"

Bella sighed heavily. "I sure wish Edward would come back. It's so difficult on my own. I mean, not ALL on my own, but they miss their dad. Especially Hannah."  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:16 pm
"I know. He'll be back soon. And thanks, I'll put her in with Si" Rose said and went into the room quietly. Gently she tucked the baby in and gave her a kiss. Going back down stairs she gave Bella's arm a gentle reassuring squeeze.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games