Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
school of magic, summonings, and elements (start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:38 am

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Hahaha," he started laughing. He took off chasing after her, smiling.
she smiled and hid in the forest

"Where'd she go?" he said aloud. He smiled and quickly became a werewolf, his twitching as it caught her scent. "Ready or not, here I come," he yelled in a much deeper voice, following the scent towards Anelissia.
she smiled "so you can smell me, but can you smell me when im in the water?" she asked jumping from a tree branch and into the water, she swam to the bottom

"No, but I can see you," he said, turning human again and diving after her.
she smiled and made the water push him to the top "cant get me" said the water in her voice

His hands shot up, dirt engulfing him, leaving nothing but specks of sand in the water.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:41 am

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Where'd she go?" he said aloud. He smiled and quickly became a werewolf, his twitching as it caught her scent. "Ready or not, here I come," he yelled in a much deeper voice, following the scent towards Anelissia.
she smiled "so you can smell me, but can you smell me when im in the water?" she asked jumping from a tree branch and into the water, she swam to the bottom

she smiled and made the water push him to the top "cant get me" said the water in her voice

His hands shot up, dirt engulfing him, leaving nothing but specks of sand in the water.
she looked up and kept swimming, the water moving around her

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:45 am

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

The ground erupted behind her, Arage popping out of it and tapping her shoulder. "You're it," he whispered in her ear, lightly kissing her cheek and he swam out of the water and began running.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:47 am

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

The ground erupted behind her, Arage popping out of it and tapping her shoulder. "You're it," he whispered in her ear, lightly kissing her cheek and he swam out of the water and began running.
she smiled and swam out of the water "uh huh, now where should i begin?" she smiled and turned into wind, the wind followed around him, she appeared on his back "hey miss me?" she asked kissing his cheek

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:48 am

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled and swam out of the water "uh huh, now where should i begin?" she smiled and turned into wind, the wind followed around him, she appeared on his back "hey miss me?" she asked kissing his cheek

"Hehe, a little," he said, turning around, smiling at her.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:50 am

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled "uh-huh, i find that hard to believe" she said laughing

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:51 am

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Hahaha, and why's that?" he asked, looking at her.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:53 am

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"because i believe that you missed me more than just a little" she said smiling, she kissed his cheek "admit it"

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:54 am

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"because i believe that you missed me more than just a little" she said smiling, she kissed his cheek "admit it"

"Fine, fine, I admit it," he said, kissing her cheek.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:57 am

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled "thats what i thought" she kissed him and jumped off his back "ill be in our dorm" she said "i need to shower" she smiled and walked inside

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:58 am

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled "thats what i thought" she kissed him and jumped off his back "ill be in our dorm" she said "i need to shower" she smiled and walked inside

"Alrighty then," he said, sitting down, leaning against a tree. "I'll be here."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:00 pm

she walked to her room and grabbed a towel, she took a quick shower and brushed her hair, she smiled and changed, she walked outside, she found a swing and sat on it, she started to swing slowlyUser Image

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:02 pm

He sat there, smiling. He closed his eyes, and slowly began to sing, the music overtaking his thoughts.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:04 pm

Repressed Memories
He sat there, smiling. He closed his eyes, and slowly began to sing, the music overtaking his thoughts.
she heard him singing and smiled, she softly sung along with him, she closed her eyes and started to swing slowly, the wind blowing her hair,softly

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:06 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
she heard him singing and smiled, she softly sung along with him, she closed her eyes and started to swing slowly, the wind blowing her hair,softly

He continued to sing in harmony with her. The tress slowly began to sway with the beat, the ground slowly churning.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games