Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Higher Cussing Level?
  Yes(go to PG-14)
  No(leave PG-13)
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:07 pm

"Well, ya." Said Julie, looking at Aaron as though waiting for him to defy her. "After we're married." She said, twiddling her fingers so the ring caught in the stadium light.

Aaron glared at Atlanta as well, not liking the thought just as much as Piria. But he concentrated on the conversation at hand. "Well, I think we were just working on making it a lot less complicated."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:29 pm
Piria nodded, allowing for Seth's comment. "Even I don't understand it all myself. I mean, just today I discovered that I can take the energy from a concentrated power source and use it to keep myself tangible, for at least a couple of hours. That's why we were here, at this soccer field, because I hoped I wouldn't dissappear at night if I was under these bright lights."

Everyone was giving her dirty looks! Alanta narrowed her eyes at Aaron, wondering what his problem was. He was picking on her again, just like earlier, she was sure. But he wasn't thinking anything directly at her, so she couldn't positively tell.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:26 am
"You're getting married? How wonderful!" exclaimed Ariana happily. It all sounded so nice. She would've loved to have got married to Seth but technically she wasn't even supposed to be in a relationship with him seeming as he had abandoned his home... well bascially he'd pissed off his army general so he was in hiding. Marrying someone would probably make things harder for Seth so she kept it all hidden from him. Quietly, she looked down, saddened by the thought.

Seth looked surprised at the news. Last he'd heard, vampires weren't really into marrying their primary prey.
Well this is definetly a bolt out of the blue... he thought, amazed that Aaron could resist the urge to drink Julie's blood.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:38 pm
Aaron quickly stopped glaring at Atlanta as soon as he saw her curious glance. I'm sorry. He thought. I'm not sure I like the idea of anyone biting you any more than Piria does. He explained.

Julie laughed lightly, she got this a lot. "Aaron's eyes are yellow, so are Piria's. They don't drink human blood. As long as he's careful, I'm not in any danger." She said with smile.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:01 pm
Alanta was strangely touched by Aaron's thought, but she returned suspiciously with a "What do you care?" Alanta felt herself being pulled in two different directions. The first friends she had - Piria, Julie, and Aaron - made her feel human all the time. It was nice to be human, and for once have all the needs that came with being one fulfilled; she had friends. But upon meeting Ariana and Seth Alanta was reminded of her angelic origins. When she was with them, she wanted nothing more but to learn more about where one of her parents had come from. She wanted to be something more.

Piria silently disagreed that Julie was in no danger. She kept comparing Piria to Aaron, but, well, Piria's type of diet was capricious. She didn't doubt that Aaron wouldn't pose a threat, but there were so many other ways Julie could fall into trouble because of her blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:54 am
"Ah i see. So the rumours are true then, that vampires can survive without human blood." said Seth. This was so interesting for him as his race was surprisingly one that was very curious one. That had been the reason that they evolved to gain the power to live as a different race. Finding out things like this was part of his nature and it thrilled him that there were such things as vampires that did not follow their normal diet.

Ariana sighed. this is all so interesting but... Seth.... what will happen to you when all of this comes to an end... it will, i can feel it and it scares me, she thought sadly, pain seeping in with the emotion. She wouldn't be able to spend eternity with Seth and that thought scared her more than any other.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:53 pm
Aaron looked a little confused, but responded carefully. I care because as much as you hate me, you're my friend.

Julie laughed nervously. "Well, these two seems to be doing fine." She said in response to Seth.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:27 pm
Alanta was surprised, as well. "I don't hate you. You're simply always...so offensive. You get on my nerves."

Piria didn't say anything as the lights went out again. "Anyone have the time?" If it was near dawn, so much the better; but if it was closer to midnight, Piria would just have to face fading away for the moment. This lights on/lights off business was just too embarrassing.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:39 pm
"Its...uh..." Said Julie squinting, trying to look at her watch. "Just after 2." Wow, it had gotten late really fast, and though Julie was a night owl, she felt a yawn coming on.

Aaron chuckled lightly. I shall do my best not to offend then.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:18 pm
"Good." Alanta replied shortly.

Piria groaned. "Three hours until dawn. Well, it's been nice meeting you - Seth, Ariana - but you'll have to keep these guys company until sunrise. It's strange enough that I can store the energy from these lights, but I don't think I can deal with any more than that knowledge, tonight. As much as I hate disappearing...it's normal for me." Piria stepped out of the reach of the spotlights.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:45 am
Ariana smiled as Piria left. "Uh, nice to meet you!" she called, unsure as to whether she would be heard or not after the girl had disappeared. Even though Ariana didn't need sleep, she couldn't help yawning and letting her eyelids droop. "mmmmm... sleepy," she murmered quietly.

Seth chuckled quietly "I see," he said, both as a reply to Julie and to Ariana's murmers. He hugged her gently and stroked her long black hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:28 am
"Ooh, um, bye!" Called Julie awkwardly, not sure if Piria had disappeared right away. "So, um, what do you guys want to do now?"  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:04 pm
Alanta suggested, "Maybe we all should get some sleep. Piria's not going to come back until the sun rises, anyhow." Alanta could feel her human body needed sleep, and fast, but she couldn't make herself leave if everyone else decided to stay.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:07 am
"Where do we sleep?" asked Ariana dozily. Since she was in her human form, sleep still affected her and even though her body didn't need it, it still had the same reaction to sleep.

Seth had suddenly remembered that neither him nor ariana had anywhere to sleep tonight as they were primarily wanderers and currently had no where to stay. "Sleep love, i'll find somewhere," he cooed quietly into ariana's ear as he picked her up gently and cradled her in his arms. He felt no need for sleep as his body wasn't like ariana's which was litterally human with the mind, powers and soul of a fallen angel. His just had human form so he didn't crave the usual human needs.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:33 pm
"You guys can come crash at our place!" Said Julie, mock-scoldingly. "We won't have you staying anywhere but." She said insistently.

Aaron nodded his consent. "There's certainly room enough for you, and I'm sure you would rather a bed than wherever you were intending on staying."

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff