Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:01 pm
((Ok I might head after I see one last episode of Zoids.))

Kravizto looks around and sees fire balls coming from everywhere. Great here goes nothing. "Fire clone jutsu." Kravizto said after throwing Rasengan at one of the fireballs making it explode. "Alright here we go." He said as him and his clones all charged in different directions. He can't see which one is the real me this is perfect. Although I don't know which one is the real him either.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:05 pm
." Kokuangyō no Jutsu-Bringer-of-Darkness Technique, with this technique My genjutsu puts a heavy strain on your body and mind causing you to see the way you die and immobilizing you." ryoku said as his shadow clones copy his rasengan and chidori."Attack my clones...don't kill him though."he said as he opened his eyes.

((TSUKIYOMI KNOCK ME OUT WITH IT...PZ!and sorry for capslock))  

Ryoku Sayuri

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:12 pm
"Ok I told you I wouldn't hold back. Don't forget I've had this longer than you. Mangekyo Sharingan." Kravizto yelled making it go into Mangekyo Sharingan. "Now Tsukiyomi." He said his and his clones' eyes connecting with Ryoku and his clones. "You know how this works." Kravizto yelled as he started to impale him with swords then showing him the attack on Konoha that Orochimaru had put into place making him lose his focus and edge. When it was done Kravizto saw that Ryoku was knocked out. Maybe I shouldn't have done that like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:09 am
Ryoku wakes up hours later."Oh man...i've been out too long...gotta change clothes..."ryoku said as got up."whoa...looks like he's sleeping...better not wake him." he said as he ran to his apartment and changed."WOO!!..i'm hyped...can't wait...i can't believe they actually went for the tournament idea...sweet."ryoku said as he got dressed and ran out."back to the training grounds."he said as he used shuishun no jutsu and reappeared at the training grounds. he finishes his training and sits down on the grass. Ryoku puts his headphones on and listens to music."Almost time...better make a strategy.......Kabuto is gonna be a pain."ryoku said as he thought of ways to defeat kabuto.As time passes ryoku comes up with an attack plan and says:" Alright then it's settled...i'm gonna use it to defeat him..  

Ryoku Sayuri

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:46 am
siana walks in the town with riku  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:51 am
"Huh what time is it?" Kravizto said looking at the clock. "Great still have an hour. I can go eat, take a shower, then get there and think of a strategy." He said before he went to go eat then twenty minutes later he left to go to the forest thinking of a strategy for Orochimaru. Maybe I'll summon the tiger. No I've got the plan to use perfect he won't know what hit him.

((I'll be back a little later I have to do some stuff. I should be back at latest 7 which is about 7 hours away.))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:53 am
siana and riku walk around and go into the forest still as a wolf  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:31 am
((Alright...))

Ryoku sets by the tree and doses off.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:22 am
Harrun followed a map to a clearing into the forest. He found this map when he was eating his bagle. I must have zoned out on..... Something... He thought as he saw Kravitzo, Siana, and Ryoku.

((GAAAAAAAHHH!!! You guys went on forever!!! Damn.... Ahh well.... Harrun's here now!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:07 am
"hi harrun"says siana  

Level_E_Vampire

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:20 pm
Atekeru finally woke up, and sat up on the bench he was sleeping on (in the forest). "Ahhhh..... holy crap. What time is it? It looks like noon." He noticed someone in the bushes. "Who's there?" There was no reply, so he just threw a kunai at it. "I'll say it again, who's there???" Still no reply, so he walked over there. Oh, it's only Riku. That means that Siana is nearby. Atekeru walked over to a clearing in the forest, seeing Harrun, Kravitzo, Ryoku, and Siana. "Hey, does anyone have any sake?" He then realized his jacket was missing. "Damn it, who took my money?"

((So what's this about a tournament against Akatsuki?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:33 pm
((I don't know.... Ryoku and Kravitzo were gonna fight Akatsuki, then noone was on, so they stalled it?))

"Hello." Harrun said, seeing Siana. "He did it!" harrun yelled, pointing at Ryoku as a joke, mocking Atekeru.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:36 pm
"You know, I am way faster than you. I'll give you a five minute head start." He said. Hah, I could get more money anyway. "I'm not bluffing, either."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:42 pm
Harrun yawned. "I don't really feel like running today... I'm tired. Besides, we should be saving energy to beat up those damned Akatsuki."  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:43 pm
((yeah we had to stall...^_^..))

Ryoku woke up."what happened?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games