Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:02 pm
Soto yelped in pain as he tore away from Reko and the piece of his ear snapped off painfully. He shook his head making blood fly everywhere. He snorted and threw himself at Reko's chest and tried to pin him down.

Riyu looked at Fenrir with confusion. "What? Is it something bad?" Riyu asked.

Harken and Kota shared a worried look when the she wolf called Fenrir spoke in a worried voice; was it something bad about them?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:39 pm
Reko snarled as blood splatted on his muzzle, he let out an 'umph' as soto pinned him but once again he dug extremely hard on soto's belling causing a minor gash to open on his soft belly skin.

"I just realized no matter what neither soto or reko can be alpha's" she said remembering a much more obvious and mor epowerful wolf.  

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:02 pm
Finally Soto could take it no more; he was into too much pain and fell away from Reko. He panted hard as he regretfully growled "I give up. You have beaten me." Then Soto laid his head on the ground and passed out.

Riyu looked horrfied at Fenrir and then noticed Reko standingin front of the unconcious Soto. "Fenrir, look at Soto!" She exclaimed although she would have been happy to know that her mate had won if Fenrir hadn't mentioned that neither Reko or Soto could be leader but still she went over and congragulated Reko with a few licks on his head and gentle nuzzle.

Harken and Kota follwed behind Riyu since they were still wary of the other strange wolves. So far everything that had happened at the cliff seemed odd.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:17 pm
Fenrir looked at reko "That makes you beta" she said "Atleast we got that sorted out" then she went to soto.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" he said growling but then turned happily to his mate "That was for you" he said as he licked her.

Fenrir ignored rek oand went to soto she licked his maw "Come on soto your tough get up" she said encouraging him as she turned to his wounds and licked the blood away.  

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:10 pm
Soto stood up wearily and snorted painfully as Fenrir licked the blood away. "Well, sorry I didn't win. Your brother is worthy fighter and he deserves to be leader." Soto growled.

Riyu wagged her tail happily and give her mate more licks on the face. "Reko you will be a great leader and I was wondering if we could expand our pack?" Riyu growled nuzzling her mate.

Harken padded up to Reko and dipped his head in greeting. "greetings, I am Harken and this is my mate Kota. We are loners looking to join a pack and your mate Riyu said we could join your pack if that's alright with you." Harken growled in a calm voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:11 pm
"Yes I think it would be a great idea" he said licking her back.

"You did great" she said liclking him then turned to her brother "You cannot be the leader because we all know when Baine comes with his mate and newly pups. i think, then he would no doubt be the leader and he's more powerful the both of you" she said sadly but added to cheer him up "But you can be beta"  

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:39 pm
"Baine!" Riyu gasped. The wolf that had asked Riyu to stay with him when she wanted to leave with Reko. She didn't think she would see him again so soon.

Soto snarled at the name; he had not liked Baine either.

Harken was a bit confused but he didn't want to ask questions so he padded over to Kota who looked very tired. He knew she was close to giving birth and he didn't want Kota to be in bad health. He licked his mate's head and turned to Riyu. "I must find shelter for Kota; I think the pups will be born soon and I don't want anything to complicate the birth of my pups." Harken explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:00 pm
"You guys baine is just another wolf who's destined for power, he's very kind and has his own family now" she said mad that they only thought of him badly.

Reko nodded to fenrir "She's right he has done nothing wrong" reko said though still cross.  

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:39 pm
"Well, I agree. Baine was kind I have no problem with him leading." Riyu growled even though she wished her own mate could be leader. Then she looked back at Harken when Kota cried out in pain and sank to the ground.

Harken knew that his pups were going to born very soon so he nudged his mate into the trees. Riyu followed Harken so she could help Kota give birth.

"All I hope that is that the leader of this pack is a good one." Soto grumbled but he couldn't stay angry when he looked at Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:05 pm
User Image
Cold silver eyes watched the small group converse from a high uprise with amusement. 'They really are simple-minded,' he said to himself, yawning nonchalantly as he observed the very pregnant she-wolf being nudged into the trees with interest. 'Hmm,' he said, standing up. 'I think now's a good time to make my grand entrance.'
User Image  

a m e s t r i s_e x i l e

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:48 pm
Kota lowered herself clumsily to the ground and began to pant hard with pain. This was her first litter and she was worried for their safety. Harken lay down beside his mate and licked her face trying to be of some help when Kota let out a pained yelp as she brought her first pup into the world. Just then a small white pup scrambled and cried frantically as Kota licked the she pup clean and nudged the pup towards her belly where the pup latched on and began suckling. Harken licked Kota's face looked at his daughter with pride. An hour later Kota brought a black male pup into the world.

Riyu had watched silently from a few feet away hoping that that would be her giving birth to Reko's pups.

Outside of the trees Soto sat next to Fenrir and looked into her eyes. "Fenrir, are you disappointed that I lost the battle?" Soto asked. Although he was tough Soto had feelings and he didn't want to look like a foul in front Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:52 pm
Fenrir nodded "Yes he would make a good leader, and no soto i'm proud you did awesome" she said licking his maw.

Reko licked his mate's maw as she went to help out he went over and caught another wolf's scent "Whose there" he snarled teeth bared and fur brisstled.  

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:39 pm
User Image
Inuko, who had made his way down to where the other wolves were while they were caught up in their own business, stopped just before coming out of the shadow. He smirked silently, jowls arching slightly as he chuckled under his breath. 'No need to be hostile,' he replied calmly. 'I'm not going to eat the young ones.'
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:56 pm
Soto felt relief and licked his mate's faces when he also spotted the new wolf. "Then what are you going to do?" He snarled.

Riyu stood beside Reko her fur bristling wondering if they really could trust this loner.

Harken lay beside his mate as she cleaned her newborns and looked proudly at his pups. "What should we call them?" He asked softly. Kota looked up and sighed in thought. "I thought we would call our daughter, Tora and andour son, Satkai after my father. Do you like those names?" Kota asked. Harken nodded when the loner wolf's scent flooded his nose making him jump up with alarm before he bounded to the other wolves.  

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:58 pm
User Image
The wolf's smirk only widened by a hair, tail relaxed and head held up proudly as he began to slowly circle the group of wolves. Sure, he was outnumbered, and he honestly didn't have anything planned. But that didn't mean he couldn't screw with their heads a bit. He stopped when he was about even with the she-wolf and the male that stood beside her, golden eyes falling to the newborn ones with a soft chuckle. 'I must congratulate you, madam,' he continued, gaze coming up to lock onto the she-wolf's. 'You've birthed sturdy young. They look well. You must be proud,' he added, looking up to the male that was beside her.
User Image  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games