Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:57 am
Ok, "he turned around and headed for the door". Follow me to the front gate. From there we will make our way to the front of the forest and then we will split up. "He thought for a second, this one doesn't seem to be that afraid. This is going to fun that means I don't have to restrict myself on what I turn into. I need to keep it realistic but at the same time safe as well. I am a teacher of these students after all and there parents might write a note to the Headmaster. He snickered then walked outside the door.

He sang a random song noone in the school had heard before as he walked down the hallway. It sounded very Mystical and Arcaic. The language he spoke in was a language that was so far dead it wasn't known by anyone on the planet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:59 am
Krusadin
"I'd like to walk by myself if that's possible. I think teleportation is bad for your stomach!" Dandellion said, grinning at Logen.

*Logen started to twist on her ring again, the ring made that liquid metal looking substance again she stepped intoo it, and vanished, she kept the hole open si that they wanted they could come intoo it*

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:02 am
Dandellion followed the teacher and at the same time she put a new film into her camera.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:04 am
LanceCalvis
Ok, "he turned around and headed for the door". Follow me to the front gate. From there we will make our way to the front of the forest and then we will split up. "He thought for a second, this one doesn't seem to be that afraid. This is going to fun that means I don't have to restrict myself on what I turn into. I need to keep it realistic but at the same time safe as well. I am a teacher of these students after all and there parents might write a note to the Headmaster. He snickered then walked outside the door.

He sang a random song noone in the school had heard before as he walked down the hallway. It sounded very Mystical and Arcaic. The language he spoke in was a language that was so far dead it wasn't known by anyone on the planet.

*Logen sat in her conjoured confy chair in the middle of the field, she heard the language that he sang in... she widened her eyes and thought: Thats the void language!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:11 am
The teacher and student arrived at the front entrance. There was a large stone arch in the front and to the left of the arc was a path leading to the forest. It seemed rather cloudy out and there seemed to be very few birds flying about. Saiden continued singing that one song as he walked across the brick pathway. The forest was visable ahead, the trees were a black sort of wood. It was completely silent in there as well.

Saiden spoke in a dramatic voice. Many say there are dark creatures in this forest that rival those from your nightmares. There hasn't been any proof of such a creature being found in here since noone can seem to go too far into the forest and be seen again. These woods go on for more miles than has been recorded and at the end is........ Well, I don't want to ruin the suprise for the people that finally plan to venture inward and find out for themselves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:17 am
LanceCalvis
The teacher and student arrived at the front entrance. There was a large stone arch in the front and to the left of the arc was a path leading to the forest. It seemed rather cloudy out and there seemed to be very few birds flying about. Saiden continued singing that one song as he walked across the brick pathway. The forest was visable ahead, the trees were a black sort of wood. It was completely silent in there as well.

Saiden spoke in a dramatic voice. Many say there are dark creatures in this forest that rival those from your nightmares. There hasn't been any proof of such a creature being found in here since noone can seem to go too far into the forest and be seen again. These woods go on for more miles than has been recorded and at the end is........ Well, I don't want to ruin the suprise for the people that finally plan to venture inward and find out for themselves.

*Logen saw the birds flying around, she went to them, and followed the teacher!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:18 am
[damn im Starving >< --- is going to get some food then ill be back!]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:28 am
Dandellion attached her camera in the belt that was around her neck. She adjusted the lighning to the brightest and checked if the film was allright.
"Oi, teach! You mind if I take a test shot of you inside the forest?" she said to Saiden.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:34 am
Krusadin
Dandellion attached her camera in the belt that was around her neck. She adjusted the lighning to the brightest and checked if the film was allright.
"Oi, teach! You mind if I take a test shot of you inside the forest?" she said to Saiden.

*Logen looked at the girl, laughting a bit*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:38 am
Saiden stepped into the forest and looked around. When he was about a mile in he turned into a raptor. He then ran around the forest looking for any creatures that might actually want to harm them. Oddly he didn't see any creatures at all yet he could see the two students from a mile away as though he was close by. It was dark and gloomy instead the forest with no light. To see you had to relie on some sort of spell or candle to see in the dark.

He hummed that one song as he stepped through the forest. He stopped at a clearing to try and think of a more up to date form he could choose. All that thought about random creatures got him thinking about this one he had encountered once. Saiden had never been more scared or injured in his life at that time. The creature still creeped him out just thinking about it. Lucky that one is locked away where it can't escape, "he said in a rather nervous way".  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:46 am
"Smile, Logen" said Dan with a cheerful voice. The camera made a flash.
She was glad that the flash had worked and went inside the forest to take some more shots.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:48 am
Krusadin
"Smile, Logen" said Dan with a cheerful voice. The camera made a flash.
She was glad that the flash had worked and went inside the forest to take some more shots.

*Logen was already smiling, becouse she liked this class already*  

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:54 am
An IceZard appeared before the two students. It looked hungry and was looking straight at them.

User Image

(Yes I know a bit chessy looking but bear with me a bit longer). blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:02 am
"Wicked" said Dan and without thinking took a shot of the blue creature.
(God, that thing made me crack up XD)  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:11 am
Krusadin
"Wicked" said Dan and without thinking took a shot of the blue creature.
(God, that thing made me crack up XD)

The creature started walking toward them. It grabbed there camera with its mass jaws then tilted its head upward and ate the thing. The creature snarled a bit as it looked at then then took a small bite out of a tree. A small indent of the creatures teeth was left in the tree as the Zard ran off. The creature tripped on a log then fell to its side.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games