Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:21 pm

"Is something the matter, Shinu?" Logen, honey, little help here!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:25 pm

It's just--*thinks, then shakes her head* Nevermind, it's nothing.... ^ ^;;; *still shaking*

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:31 pm

"Remember what I said about this magic eye, kid? You can choose to not tell me if you want, but if it's bothering you, Logen and I would like to help."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:35 pm

Mobius Nightshade
"Remember what I said about this magic eye, kid? You can choose to not tell me if you want, but if it's bothering you, Logen and I would like to help."

*nods* ok...umm... I've been having these flashes..They're random images...and they're gory... All I saw were screaming people and blood...and I heard a voice and laughter...and it sounded Like me.....*shaking increases* It..It was so terrifying.....

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:51 pm

"Some people believe in a concept called reincarnation. You die, then you get born again so you can learn more about the world. You keep doing that until you know everything, then you go to heaven. That's reincarnation. You were a great and terrible warrior in a past life it seems. From that, you learned that violence is wrong, but sometimes it's needed in this sordid world of ours. You learned what it was like to be bad, and that's okay. Now you know how to be good, because you know how to be not bad. Those flashes remind you how to be good by showing you what you shouldn't do. You're now here to learn something new, as a good little girl. Logen, did you want to add anything?"

(Logen, did you want to log on soon? It's getting difficult to deal with a questioning child, and your character was a better parent than Mobius was!)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:01 pm

(lol) But... If I haven't done anything bad...why would it remind me...? *confused look on her face* I don't get it...did I do something bad to cause it then..? Because they haven't come up until recently....

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:08 pm

"You didn't do anything bad to cause it. You are just at a point in your life where fate will put you in situations where you might consider being bad. These are just light reminders." Logen, you can join in anytime! It's getting difficult to keep this in context!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:09 pm

Kimi heard what they said, but didn't care.
she thought that violence were idiotic, but useful.

she closed her eyes and thought about the first time she had seen it. she rembered it like it was yesterday:
*she had been four years old when her father had been murdered.
she had been playing with some dolls, when she saw that her mother had drawn the circle.
"what are you doing?" she asked. and her mother had answered with an evil smile: "wait here, and you will see." papa had come inn, and he had begun to play with her brother. Keisha, that was her mothers name, had placen him on a blanket over the circle.
suddenly the door slung up and three ugly looking people come in.
they murdered papa and Kimi was in shock for days.
again and again she heard the last words papa had said to Keisha:
"Honey, how could you?" and Keisha had answered: "Money, monster, money."

Evy-Chan1337

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:12 pm

(going to dads place to see if Logen is alive^^)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:16 pm

(G2G Spending time with little brother.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:10 pm

Mobius Nightshade
(G2G Spending time with little brother.)

(ok, have fun biggrin )
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:00 pm

(I'm back.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:07 pm

((YAY!!!!!!))

*Frowns like she doesn't believe what you say, then her eyes suddenly close and when they open, they're yellow* HI ASSWIPE!! So, how do you expect her to beleive that crap?? I mean, c'mon Mobius, she's thirteen not four. She's actually smart you know. she's starting to loose her trust in you as her memories come back. *laughs* I can't believe the crap you're feeding her "Oh, It's your past life" *laughs more* You're such a dumbass!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:16 pm

(Moonstrider, I've been talking to you for awhile. Try reading previous posts. We don't have enough members to mak it difficult to catch up. Shinu now thinks you're a shy man who we want to come out to play due to my words. My eye senses your infrared signature where you're standing.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games