Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:20 pm
Nospai Deathous
and i have a question... whatever happened to ol' "Jaster Mareel"?

They patched it haha.

Jaster Mereel turns out to be the Mandalore, who became Jango's mentor. Later on, when Boba infiltrated the Imperium as a stormie, he used the name Jaster Mereel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:24 pm
i might also bring up that jango/boba in the movies look /nothing/ like the boba i've seen before... there was one picture, in a comic or something... i must go find it...

but that's forgivable. i'm not even sure if it's canon. or official EU.  

Nospai Deathous

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:37 pm
find it. me wants ta see.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:28 pm
ah! i thought it was a card...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...dammit.

http://members.fortunecity.com/jaster5/ccgjaster.jpg  

Nospai Deathous

TaylaEwa

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:39 pm
it looks like fortune city doesn't like you hotlinking images.. try photobucket  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:37 am
clicking the link /should/ work..  

Nospai Deathous

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:37 pm
Nospai Deathous
clicking the link /should/ work..

nope, it didnt. screenshot it and try photobucket?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:14 pm
ah! here.

User Image

and what luck! found an ol' pic of a 'medieval' mara jade i did way back. i'll put it in art.  

Nospai Deathous

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:07 am
wow. that looks nothing like present-era boba.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:12 pm
yeah... white hair, heavily chiseled face...  

Nospai Deathous

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:14 pm
reminds me of Cable from X-Men...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:46 pm
but i thought mara jade was a girl.. boy, now i'm confused.. maybe its just late and i'm to tired to think properly.. good night everyone!  

TaylaEwa

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:37 am
TaylaEwa
but i thought mara jade was a girl.. boy, now i'm confused.. maybe its just late and i'm to tired to think properly.. good night everyone!

hahahaha. No, thats a REALLY (pre AotC) pic of Boba Fett, the Mara Jade thing was a pic he found and put in Thrawn's Art Collection.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:54 am
FrozenPhoenix32
Durza the Shade
FrozenPhoenix32
Allright, Fp was crawling right, and I found this page, but i lost the link sweatdrop and anyways, it was about a proposed 1998 or so trilogy explaining the origins of humans in the GFFA.

Basically, it was that 25th century humans were traveling the Milky Way galaxy in their ship, but a horrible space/time accident caused them to go back millions of years in time to the GFFA(space) and they ended up in the core worlds like Coruscant, Corellia and Alderaan.

I believe the first book was to be called Alien Exodus, but Lucasbooks never gave it the greenlight.

Good. The origins of humans in the GFFA, like Yoda's species, is one of those mysteries that should never be solved.

reall, you thiink so? I thought it would be pretty cool to have something like that, showing how humans are extragalactic to the GFFA, how the Jedi came to be, how the Yodans, were, the origins of the Jedi Prophecy.

I'd like to see the origins of the Jedi and the Prophecy, but the whole point of "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away" is that SW is a mythical story that has no physical connection to our world. It's so long ago, and so far away, that Earth just has nothing to do with it. *shrug* I'm having a hard time coming up with the right words. Humans exist there. They exist here. I don't want to say it's coincidence, but I can't think of anything better.

And if they ever do name Yoda's species, I'll sigh and move on, but I don't want to know. Yoda is supposed to be this mysterious guy we know nothing about, except what we can see and what he himself tells us. He's a 900-year-old wrinkled green Jedi Master with incredible wisdom and power. He likes disgusting food. That's it. Putting Yaddle in Ep. I was a mistake because it revealed that he's not unique. Of course, he had to come from somewhere, but I don't think we should know whether there are other Yoda-things, or what they are.

*looks at above* Wow, I care about the weirdest things. Why can't I have opinions this strong about politics, or something?  

Durza the Shade

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:59 am
Mercury33
Durza the Shade
Nospai Deathous
i think he's explaining why it /isn't/ a problem...

Right, I was telling Mercury the solution to the problem.

Actually, I was referring to the age problems. In JJK, Anakins is just starting at the Academy at age 11 after his siblings (age 13) have come home. But in YJK, The older siblings are about 16 and are starting, and Anakin hasn't started at the academy yet. But unlike most series with time problems, both are pretty much accepted as fact, so I was never sure how that worked.

I always understood the Second Imperium.

Oh, my bad. Um, where in YJK does it say Anakin hasn't started yet? The entire childhood of the Solo kids, as I understand it, consists of them going back and forth between their parents and the academy. The twins had just arrived on Yavin 4 at the beginning of YJK, but that doesn't mean it was their first time there.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games