Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
ASURA highschool Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:12 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(oh i saw that movie, its awsome XD) she smiles "okay, sounds good" she sits up "just say when so i can get ready"
(i want to see that so bad.) "well i can do anything today i'm free today but tomarrow i have a meeting or two."
(lol i saw it wed. it was awsome) she smiles "okay, well let me get ready and we can leave soon" she sits up and walks over to her dresser
gett9ing up "ok i'll keep the boom open yell if you need me." getting dressed in but a moment he ran back like a heart sick puppy.
she smiles "okay" she grabs a skirt and a blouse and lays them on her bed, she starts to change out of her clothes, she walks over to her window and looks out, she goes back to her bed and starts getting dressed
is verry quiet
she slowly slips on her skirt then puts on her shirt, it was a little short, showing her stomache, she smiles and grabs some shoes, she puts them on "okay im ready"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(lol i saw it wed. it was awsome) she smiles "okay, well let me get ready and we can leave soon" she sits up and walks over to her dresser
gett9ing up "ok i'll keep the boom open yell if you need me." getting dressed in but a moment he ran back like a heart sick puppy.
she smiles "okay" she grabs a skirt and a blouse and lays them on her bed, she starts to change out of her clothes, she walks over to her window and looks out, she goes back to her bed and starts getting dressed
is verry quiet
she slowly slips on her skirt then puts on her shirt, it was a little short, showing her stomache, she smiles and grabs some shoes, she puts them on "okay im ready"
staps on the ground a bit "ok i'll grab the car be there in a bit." walks down the stairs holding book open in front of him  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:15 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
is verry quiet
staps on the ground a bit "ok i'll grab the car be there in a bit." walks down the stairs holding book open in front of him
"okay" she smiles and reaches under her bed, she pulled out oa book and lays in on her bed, she walks out of her room and to the living room  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:18 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
is verry quiet
"okay" she smiles and reaches under her bed, she pulled out oa book and lays in on her bed, she walks out of her room and to the living room
there is a knok on the door a few minuts later.  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:22 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
is verry quiet
she walks up to the door and opens it  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
standing in the door way is keal in dark jeans a black shirt with the words 'the voices aren't real but they have some good ideas' on it with a small bocay of mixed flowers "well your ride is waiting my lady."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:28 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
standing in the door way is keal in dark jeans a black shirt with the words 'the voices aren't real but they have some good ideas' on it with a small bocay of mixed flowers "well your ride is waiting my lady."
she smiles "wow that was quick" she sees the flowers "how sweet, they are beautiful"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she smiles "wow that was quick" she sees the flowers "how sweet, they are beautiful"
"thank you i got them just for you." handing them to her he sneaks a small kiss.  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:33 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
"thank you i got them just for you." handing them to her he sneaks a small kiss.
she blushes smiling "let me put these in water" she walks inside "you can come in, it will only be a second" she grabs a vase and sets them in water  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she blushes smiling "let me put these in water" she walks inside "you can come in, it will only be a second" she grabs a vase and sets them in water
smileing like a man in crack he came in looking around "nice place you got here."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:36 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
smileing like a man in crack he came in looking around "nice place you got here."
she smiled and walked over to him, she bit her lip before kissing him, she smiled :thats for the flowers"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she smiled and walked over to him, she bit her lip before kissing him, she smiled :thats for the flowers"
kissing her back "thank you verry mutch i'll bring more next time."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:47 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she smiles "okay, ready?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
"well," letting her go. "let us go you leave a note for your room mate?"  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:53 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
"well," letting her go. "let us go you leave a note for your room mate?"
she walks over to his room and knocks on it, she walks in, a few minutes later she walks back out "okay, i told him" she smiles and walks up to him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games