Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:51 am
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
hige swims around in the hot spring then sits down on a sumerged rock ledge and closes his eyes
gaurd "sir the princess is safe in the castle"
Rye "good now i want that man she was with brought to me he knows something and may be of use"
gaurds "yes sir"
the gaurds go off to get hige
hige sits in the spring and looks up at the sky thinking of his past
{waiting}
(sorry didnt mean to post twice i just though that you didnt see it) sweatdrop
{lol its ok rofl }hige splashed some water on to his face and layed back on the slanted rock wall behind him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:56 am
Wacram Glaziuz
Walt-J-Rimmer
"What was that about? What did it mean it had something to report?" Walt starts to talk in Elven half-way through the second sentence. "Big things are happening and you are lazing around? We need to bring this war to them. What I did, it got me in trouble. I have a hard time thinking about other things when I have something to do so I'm sorry what I did before but I kneed help. I want to fight the Lycan kingdom."

*Logen looked at him and said alittle disgusted about his warmongering*

"i dont want to fight the race called Lycians, they are humans only a bit different, as us, though in another way!"

"They have been our greatest enemy. If we don't destroy them, we will never win this war. I don't like the fighting but we have little choice. What I'm trying to do is go quick and fight as little as possible."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:59 am
Walt-J-Rimmer
Wacram Glaziuz
Walt-J-Rimmer
"What was that about? What did it mean it had something to report?" Walt starts to talk in Elven half-way through the second sentence. "Big things are happening and you are lazing around? We need to bring this war to them. What I did, it got me in trouble. I have a hard time thinking about other things when I have something to do so I'm sorry what I did before but I kneed help. I want to fight the Lycan kingdom."

"i dont want to fight the race called Lycians, they are humans only a bit different, as us, though in another way!"

"They have been our greatest enemy. If we don't destroy them, we will never win this war. I don't like the fighting but we have little choice. What I'm trying to do is go quick and fight as little as possible."

*Logen sighed and said:*

"i bet they dont like this war at all themselves"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:01 am
( crying Why..?)  

La Petite Ange

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:03 am
Walt-J-Rimmer
Wacram Glaziuz
Walt-J-Rimmer

"you know that they lost the most in the last battle, and they havent recovered, i sent the wolf to spy upon his own half breed race, i sendt it now to try to negiciate a truce between our race and themselves"

*Logen looked at him and said:*

"open warfare is not good for either races!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:06 am
"It's not good for anyone." He looks at her and sinks into the ground until he is completely covered.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:11 am
Walt-J-Rimmer
"It's not good for anyone." He looks at her and sinks into the ground until he is completely covered.

*logen sighed*

"you are right my friend"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:13 am
"I can feel the secret."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:13 am
hige dived into the water washing his fur out and catches a fish he realeses the fish and returns to the rock ledge  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:22 am
the soldiers stalk through the forest looking for hige  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:28 am
hige splashes the water in thought as if to wipe away a bad idea
no that isnt it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:29 am
the gaurds almost give up until they hear splashing and head towards the sound  

neon blue penguin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:32 am
"You have a secret. I can tell. I want to know it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:34 am
hige swims around in the water to try and forget about what he was thinking about  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:39 am
"We will talk again." Through a system of plants, he goes to the Lycon kingdom quickly and runs to the hot springs. As the guards get there, he kills them. He looks at the one in the springs. "Hello."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games