Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ninja's of the Shadow ((OPEN!! Need people)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:59 pm

K'nock jumps out of the way and turns invisoble and makes an illusion of himself and makes it attack him wile the invisoble him starts attacking him and jumping away. K'nock the makes and illusion called "worst fears" wich makes everything that scares him or hurts him inside wile he attacks him again but Asumaru cant feel the attacks untile the illusion is gone then all k'nocks attacks are felt all at once and k'nock stands at a far distence watching Asumarus every move.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:14 pm

Aisumaru stood there. Suddenly, a dragonfire ball formed at his tail and traveled across his body, ridding him of the illusion and some of the pain. As soon as the illusion was gone, he staggered back and roared in pain. His eyes turned a frosty blue color. He glared at K'nock.
Kuragam stood, mesmerized by Aisumaru. He never saw him do these moves! He felt the excitement rush through him. "wait...whats wrong with K'nock? He's not moving..." He soon realized what was going on. It was a dragonfire move. He paralyzed K'nock!
Aisumaru blew a frosty fireball at K'nock, who froze as soon as it hit him.
"nice one Aisumaru!" He took a joyous leap in the air.

Alchemist of the Twilight

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:39 pm

K'nock being a snow lepard ment that ice didnt hurt him that much. k'nock made the ice K'nock closes him eyes and he is inviasble and makes another one of him and makes a whole new fighting areana thats all black and goth purple the fake K'nock is in the ice and k'nock makes an illusion of K standing in front of the fake k'nock and k'nock and Asumaru cant see K or Kyo. ((well the real them))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:10 pm

Again the dragonflame encircled his body and broke the llusions. Aisumaru's eyes glowed blue again and he paralyzed K'nock. This time, relizing his enemy's weakness, he spit out a large dragonfire ball at the paralyzed K'nock. As soon as it hit, Aisumaru was gone.
"where'd h go?!" Kuragam asked, shocked and worried. A shadow crossed his face.

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:18 pm

K'nock onse again closed him eyes befor it hit and almost nothing happened and only kyo knows why k'nocks eyes glow a mistifying ice blue drawing in anything that looks at K'nocks face to a paralized or hypmotised or him controling you state. k'nock wondered were Asumaru went and smelled the air the old snow lepared walks over to Kyo and askes her to look into him eyes. Kyo looks into them and and then K'nock falls over and is inside kyo and then K'nock stands up with kyo controleing him ((K'nock speaking)) "iv never done this with you before it's weird" ((kyo)) "yea i know..."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:24 pm

Aisumaru watched them in another dimension. He created a portal that led to the mortal world right behind K'nock and Kyo. He grasped both of them in his large jaws and squeezed tightly. He let go of them, knowing he could easuly hav killed them in his large jaws. He let out a roar of victory.
"Nice job!" K said.
I couldn't have done it without your help a voice in his head said.
"wha-"
It's Aisumaru. The deep voice said. If you hadn't tricked them, we might have lost.
K had no idea what he was talking about, until he thought back to when Aisumaru disappered. He ACTED scared, but he knew, somehwere, that the dragon was safe. "A knew power?"

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:41 pm

kyo and K'nock both stood up both being hurt kyo takes off her other glove and digs her nails into her skin and most of her woulds r gone and then they change beck to normal ((k'nock says)) "never underestimate me..." kyo sitting down because she couldent heal herself even a little because K'nock used it in her body. k'nock was glareing at Asumaru "great move." k'nock looked into his eyes for only a second and Asumaru was completely hypmotised not even the most powerful counter attack could break the hypmotisum that K'nock had put over Asumaru. "now freeze yourself and make yourself catch on fire use ur dragon fire." and Asumaru obeyed.K'nock let his hypmostit gaze end. "ok im done and old so lets call it a day come on Kyo...im hungry" ((kyo)) "ok your so weird K'nock..." K'nock being to hungry to go on and being to old made his legs start to hurt. ((K'nock)) "Kyo iv bin wondering..." ((kyo)) "hm, what" ((k'nock)) "you know that I am getting very old and maybe it's time to get a new snow lepard and yo-" ((kyo)) "are you kidding me!!! i would never want to replace you!!!" ((k'nock)) "but Kyo im to old to do another fight like that im 40 human years old and in my years im over 150...im just saying..." ((kyo)) "fine i'll think about it..."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:57 pm

The healing dragonfire swept over Aisumaru again. But instead of fighting, he collapsed on the ground.
I've exhausted my power. He said to Kuragam. It'll be awhile until I can fully use Dragonfire to it's fullest potential.
He looked at K'nock, and focused his talking ability so only K'nock could hear.
That was a great battle, wise snow leopard. Soon, I willl be able to defeat you. Don't get overconfident; you may have won once, but next time, Kuragam and I would've trained for many hours! But I have nothing but respect for you.
Kuragam couldn't hear what Aisumaru was saying, but he felt happy at his dragons new powers, and sad at his defeat. Aisumaru turned to him when he finished with the snow leopard.
Considering our age difference, I would say I did good. Aisumaru's low, raspy voice said.
Kuragam gave a delighted smile. "Next time you'll win!"

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:03 pm

K'nock said in asumarus mind if there is a next time...u might have a new aponent because i dont know if i could take another battle like that im going to retire and kyo must get a new animal she's kinda mad at me for bringing it up though...

kyo walked beside K'nock and thinking of what animal she would have to get next and sad that K'nock was going to "retire"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:18 pm

Aisumaru nodded.
"Aisumaru, we have to-" He stopped when the dragon gave a low growl.
You can talk to me like this as well!
He tried it out. I didn't know. Anyways, we have to learn all the rules of Dragonfire. That will make you stronger! he told Aisumaru, who nodded.
Continue.
Like what happened in the battle; dragonfire is powerful, but it is also very energy taking. The more often you use it the more energy you lose! And I'm sure theres more rules out there!

Aisumaru nodded. There was much about dragonfire he knew that Kuragam didn't know.

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:22 pm

kyo and K'nock got back and kyo sumoned a huge book of animals that she could choose from. wile K'nock went to sleep. "i should ask Tel what i should get..." she walked off to go find Tel.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:24 pm

Tel teleported in front of Kyo. "What do you want, little one!?" He scowled.

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:32 pm

*sniff* "K'nocks in a sence retireingand i need a new guardean pet and i need help chooseing and im being super picky because i only want K'nock help me please!" *puppy dog eyes*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:34 pm

"Choose a little dog that will cry with you!" He yelled. "Those stupid eyes don't affect me!"

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:39 pm

"Tel help me! and be seriouse!" Kyo yelled
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games