Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:32 pm

Endless bursts into a classroom with a bowl of Ramen on his backpack. "I think I'll spend the night at the school. Good night one and all!" (bye)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:42 pm

cherryblossom_chan
RavenCpu

looks over at Cherry

I wasn't hiding sweatdrop I was simply checking out what all the ruckus was about. No worries about bothering me, I never mind having company blaugh
*sits down next to the rock and looks at raven* neh...raven should i still call you raven-sensei or just raven?.. sweatdrop ..anyways..what are you going to do now?...are you planning to become our sensei again?...*looks up at the sky*

looks up at the sky too

To be honest, I don't know what I'm going to do. I could very easily become your sensei again, but not sure if that's what I want right now. I need to do some soul searching to figure out what exactly I want to do.

smiles and looks at Cherry

You can call me Raven or sensei .... either or. I'm both to you.

sighs

What do you think I should do Cherry?

RavenCpu

Jackalsblood

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:39 pm

THATS IT I HAVE WAITED FOR A LONG TIME TO TAKE MT FREAKIN EXAM AND I CAN ONLY WAIT SO LONG BEFORE I GO CRAZY SO ILL ASK AGAIN CAN I PLEEEAAASE TAKE MY FIRST EXAM!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:41 pm

Please tell him to PM me as soon as possible!

Jackalsblood

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:56 pm

Spikelema takes a look around and summons an eagle. "Hello, Carthol. Can you please take this note around to everyone. the note reads: Looking for a sparring partner. P.S. Raven we never finished our fight.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:26 am

Spikelema
Raven we never finished our fight.

That's true, we never did. Maybe some day I'll be available to finish it.

RavenCpu

~Legionar~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:47 am

[Shikamaru]
*poofs in*
WORK MAGGOTS! Don't forget, I'm watching you!
*poofs out* (time to watch some more clouds and eat BBQ chips!)
NANI!!!!!!!! scream I'll get you! *uses tsukiyomi on him but instead of stabing him with swords or kuni's I sit there talking about boring stuff and makes him suffer of BORDOM!!!*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:31 am

dameon walks up to this raven."um....hi. i heard you used to be a sensei.....yeah." for some reason he seems uncomfortable talking to him." well im dameon, i believe your name was raven." he looks away briefly looking at the note from the eagle." spike always wanting to spar..."

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

~Legionar~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:37 am

hellspawn~lucien
dameon walks up to this raven."um....hi. i heard you used to be a sensei.....yeah." for some reason he seems uncomfortable talking to him." well im dameon, i believe your name was raven." he looks away briefly looking at the note from the eagle." spike always wanting to spar..."
*sighs* ................
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:00 am

dameon looks over at fluxion" .....?"

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:05 am

Endless wakes up and looks at the note. "I dont have time to spar. I have to train." Endless then jumps out the window and builds up his chakra.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:10 am

hellspawn~lucien
dameon looks over at fluxion" .....?"
"Please call me Legionar Thanks"

~Legionar~

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:39 am

(( um i didn't technically say your name.)) yes train endless.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:20 am

Endless cast severak signs and a doppleganger of him appears. Endless sighs with relief. I didnt think i could pull it off. I guess I have more chakra than I thought. The two Endless' take a fighting stance and spar.

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:28 am

dameon sat in a tree overlooking endless' sparring."....."
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games