Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:19 pm
Kokoro Mitsurugi
Walking around town she hears a voice in her head that sounds like her mother's! Erisa Wake up....Erisa..? She continues walking thinking it was just a thought. She was now looking at a screen, but she felt like there was only her and the screen of her computer. She goes to a teleporter and decides to go to a random place, and ends up in a level 96 place. "Uh oh..." She said as she looked around. The teleporter had disappeared. "Oh gosh... I'm stuck??" She turned and a level 94 monster was in front of her. "Oh no!" the monster swipes at her, cutting her cheek and she shoots a level 90 spell at it. It dealt a bit of damage, but something was wrong. she could see the code of the monster in some areas, and some parts of it looked like they had disappeared. "wha?!" The monster hit her in the stomache hard and she coughs up blood in real life. Erisa Wake up! What's wrong with you! Erisa!! She gets hit in the head by the monster then all goes dark...

Silverblade enters the area and saves her and logs here out the hard way. He emails her and asks how shes doing and to email him back when she gets this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:02 pm
Erisa....Erisa wake up.... Erisa opened her eyes and looked over. Her mother and sister were sitting next to her, and she was in her bed. Her mother looked worried. "Erisa what happened to you??" She blinked. Yeah what happened...? Her sister was wide eyed. "I'm amazed you lived! You have this gigantic bruise on your stomache, and you have a cut on your cheek, but then you suddenly fell and when we looked, your head was bleeding! You were so spaced out, when you fell, we thought you died!" She looked at her sister. It was the game. She thought as she sat up and looked at her stomache. "Oww..." Her mother frowned. "You're not to go on that game again." Her eyes widened. "why...?" Her mother's expression turned dark. "Since when did you question your mother..?" She frowned. "Since she started being unreasonable." She got up and grabbed a laptop and went into the guest room, locking the door. She logged on and read the message.

To: Silverblade
Subject: RE: Are you ok?

I'm just fine thank you. Mom said I'm banned from the game but I'm not going to let that happen. Thank you for your concern. smile

Ahiru Takashi

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:17 pm
((you guys really do post 2 times a second...))

A banana floated past Arisu. Suddenly, there was an earthquake, and someone said far off, "Honey? Ari'? Wake up sweety."... She opened her eyes, and lifted her head up to see the computer screen infront of her. "Oh..." Arisu muttered as she glanced over her shoulder to see her mother, smiling. "You fell asleep at the computer again..." she said, taking her hand off Arisu's shoulder. "Hey Ari'," "Yeah?" "dinner will be in a couple hours, so keep an eye on your clock." "Mm-hm." "I know that game's fun, I used to play it too you know, and I made a lot of friends, but you will get hungry sometime, so just keep in mind." "Okay." At that, her mother walked away, shutting the door behind her. "Okay, now back to meh game."

The Mod and two girls were gone, which made Arisu happy, she wouldn't have to deal with any of them. Everything had settled down, people were even leaving the tournament area! "Okies, now what?" she wondered outloud. She was in a good mood, after that little nap, Arisu probably wouldn't even glare at people when they waved at her!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:14 am
Lance logged into the as soon as he woke up. He was a bit disappointed that the Admin he had met the day before hadn't sent him a message yet. Not only was he allowing hackers to wander the system. There seemed to be a general agreement among the staff that this situation was under control. Psst, this situation isn't under control and they know it. Come to think of it, what was that weird skill I saw? It didn't look like any skill I have ever heard of except in rumor. Maybe it was a special event skill or just one he made for his character. Lance tapped his chin with his right index finger as he thought. What was it...........Data..Drain.............!

Another odd occurance was that one email I was sent by Helba. What did they mean by my character hides something? AAAaaaahhh, this is getting me nowhere just standing here trying to come up with a solution. I will just have to enter an area and see if there is anything different about my character. With all of the weird happenings going on this game just became just a bit more interesting. How much more interesting is yet to be seen though. Lance felt as though he was being watched as he entered an area. He wasn't exactly what you would call a high level. And up to yesterday everything had gone smoothly. Now all of a sudden there were data bugs, a chance that his account would be deleted. And something that just didn't sit with him as ordinary. His character was dressed in a completely black suit instead of the brown and green outfit he had been wearing the day before. On top of that there was a skill in his skill window that was in some sort of jumbled code or poorly typed. Lance clicked on that option and he got a warning message that popped up in red letters on his screen.

...Use of third party programs is prohibited...
...continued use will result in a ban on your account...

He read his logs yet they didn't make sense to him. He didn't have any of those programs for lamers. Only the lamest type of gamer would go so far as to craft some type of program to cheat. He was rather insulted by the message, this completely went against his gaming code. He didn't need to cheat to be above average in any game. Lance was highly adaptable and experienced when it came to these matters. He looked around the field only to find that there were no monsters. On top of that he was in a clear room with no graphics. Even the floor didn't have any sort of graphics on it. Yet he was still able to stand, this was odd to say the least. A chair sat in the middle of the room. It was a well made wooden chair with no paint on it. There was a name on the left leg of the chair that read Aura......  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:53 am
Kokoro Mitsurugi
Erisa....Erisa wake up.... Erisa opened her eyes and looked over. Her mother and sister were sitting next to her, and she was in her bed. Her mother looked worried. "Erisa what happened to you??" She blinked. Yeah what happened...? Her sister was wide eyed. "I'm amazed you lived! You have this gigantic bruise on your stomache, and you have a cut on your cheek, but then you suddenly fell and when we looked, your head was bleeding! You were so spaced out, when you fell, we thought you died!" She looked at her sister. It was the game. She thought as she sat up and looked at her stomache. "Oww..." Her mother frowned. "You're not to go on that game again." Her eyes widened. "why...?" Her mother's expression turned dark. "Since when did you question your mother..?" She frowned. "Since she started being unreasonable." She got up and grabbed a laptop and went into the guest room, locking the door. She logged on and read the message.

To: Silverblade
Subject: RE: Are you ok?

I'm just fine thank you. Mom said I'm banned from the game but I'm not going to let that happen. Thank you for your concern. smile

To: Emiko
Subject: virus
I have a warning and you need to send it to other people, a virus has spread through the world and is now has a effect on the real world when you get this come to silent holy sanctum ill be waiting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:09 am
walks around town "whats this talk about a virus?" she asked herself, she looks around  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:25 am
silverblade waited and looked at the chained statue of the girl in white, "she looks so sad" he said then contiues to wait.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:30 am
she shruggs and looks around "hmm, its almost too quiet" she shoots a gem into her friend and they both start walking

john: "strange, how did you get those gems?"

she shruggs "i mixed several spells together" she said walking around

he keeps walking, not noticing that she wasnt following "hmm, didnt know that"

three weird looking creatures grabbed her from behind and vanished into a portal "we want your gems, and your the only one who knows how to work them" one of them laughs, they stick some green thing on her shoulder that blocks her from using her magic  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:34 am
Meassage
To: laneknightmaru
Subject confused ??
Meet me at silent holy sanctum ill be waiting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:37 am
After receiving the message from an annonous source. Lance headed for the Cathedral so he could speak to the person that sent it. He had some questions he wanted to ask him anyway. Lance used the gate entering the three words to enter the area.

Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground

He was teleported to the area after entering the area words. This area seemed to have a sort of mystery about it. As if it was a temple to honor Auras capture or perhaps a warning of some kind. Lance the Heavy Blade walked the stone path till he was at the door. It was open already showing that someone was waiting for him. He opened the door then stepped inside looking around at the architechure. Lance shook his head as he looked at the statue. And to think that statue will one day not be there.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:41 am
she struggles with one of their grips "i wont help you" she said rolling her eyes "you think im stupid?" she shakes her head "no, just kill me and get it over with because you will never get me to do your dirty work"

the leader laughs "that my dear is where you are wrong" he grabs her neck and lifts her off the ground "you will be under my control now" he draws a symbol on her neck and it glows brightly, it made her eyes turn blue and have a glint in it, he smiles "now, go put those gems in everyone" he said pushing her through a portal

she nodds and appears before several people, she smirks and starts putting the gems in people  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:46 am
LanceCalvis
After receiving the message from an annonous source. Lance headed for the Cathedral so he could speak to the person that sent it. He had some questions he wanted to ask him anyway. Lance used the gate entering the three words to enter the area.

Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground

He was teleported to the area after entering the area words. This area seemed to have a sort of mystery about it. As if it was a temple to honor Auras capture or perhaps a warning of some kind. Lance the Heavy Blade walked the stone path till he was at the door. It was open already showing that someone was waiting for him. He opened the door then stepped inside looking around at the architechure. Lance shook his head as he looked at the statue. And to think that statue will one day not be there.

(sorry could think off the name but thats where silverblade is waiting)
Silverblade faced lance did you get the message" he said quietly  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:54 am
Yes, I got the message and I have a few questions I would like to ask. First off, how did you acquire that skill that you used. I think you called it Data Train or something along those lines. The second is what is this skill my character has been fitted with. In addition my characters clothes are completely black now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:55 am
she smiles her eyes glowing, she shoots gem after gem into people, the people start running around screaming, she laughs, she gets grabbed by somone, she kicks them, seeing how it really hurt them, she smirks walking downtown, hitting everyone with gems (song XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_qwUS8Uqjg )  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:58 am
LanceCalvis
Yes, I got the message and I have a few questions I would like to ask. First off, how did you acquire that skill that you used. I think you called it Data Train or something along those lines. The second is what is this skill my character has been fitted with. In addition my characters clothes are completely black now.

"im not sure how that happened and its called data drain, i meet that girl and she gave me a book, after it combined with my character and i changed, now i cant go into my hero mode and i dont want to be in this machine form all the time," silverblade said looking at the statue.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff