Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime School (and Life!) RP (need peoples!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:24 pm

bananas28
"so u've lived next to me this whole time????? and a house is a house"
knocks on the door

._. Umm...Sasuke...I live alone...No one's ever here but me..... *sighs, suddenly the door falls off it's hinges* O_O ....my...door....*stares at it and sighs* I have to fix it....
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:26 pm

Kokoro Mitsurugi
bananas28
"so u've lived next to me this whole time????? and a house is a house"
knocks on the door

._. Umm...Sasuke...I live alone...No one's ever here but me..... *sighs, suddenly the door falls off it's hinges* O_O ....my...door....*stares at it and sighs* I have to fix it....

"you live alone???" walks inside "where do u want me to put u down?"

The_Last_Avenger

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:29 pm

*House is slightly nicer inside, a small couch and a table with one chair are in the living room* Um... on the couch...I think I'll be able to get around...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:30 pm

Kokoro Mitsurugi
*House is slightly nicer inside, a small couch and a table with one chair are in the living room* Um... on the couch...I think I'll be able to get around...

"ok... funny thing is i live alone too..." puts u down "well...bye" walks to the front door. "i'll fix that for u tomorrow"

The_Last_Avenger

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:32 pm

bananas28
Kokoro Mitsurugi

"ok... funny thing is i live alone too..." puts u down "well...bye" walks to the front door. "i'll fix that for u tomorrow"

*nods* Um..alright...night...I'm sorry... I'm such a burden....
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:36 pm

Kokoro Mitsurugi
bananas28
Kokoro Mitsurugi

*nods* Um..alright...night...I'm sorry... I'm such a burden....

"its no problem at all. oh and u can come over any time u want to. i'm the only living person in my whole family tree."

The_Last_Avenger

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:42 pm

*blinks* Why are you the only one...? I'd think you'd have at least one family member..
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:44 pm

Kokoro Mitsurugi
*blinks* Why are you the only one...? I'd think you'd have at least one family member..

"no. my brother killed everyone and i killed him"

The_Last_Avenger

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:48 pm

bananas28
Kokoro Mitsurugi

you....killed him...? then arn't you lonely...? I mean I can't say I feel lonely, I never had parents...and I have no records of birth....but I can imagine how it would feel to lose every family member....*Gets herself up and limps over to you* It must feel bad...*hugs you* I hope you arn't sad...or lonely Sasuke...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:51 pm

Kokoro Mitsurugi
bananas28
Kokoro Mitsurugi

you....killed him...? then arn't you lonely...? I mean I can't say I feel lonely, I never had parents...and I have no records of birth....but I can imagine how it would feel to lose every family member....*Gets herself up and limps over to you* It must feel bad...*hugs you* I hope you arn't sad...or lonely Sasuke...

smiles "i may be lonely, but its better than living with a killer brother..." looks at the floor "well, i gotta go. come over anytime...bye" walks out the door.

The_Last_Avenger

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:07 pm

*sighs* I guess he's right....but I don't want him to be lonely...*whispers* Because..I might...l--*a cat knocks something over* oh! *limps over to it and picks it up* aww..shoot...*brushes off a cracked picture frame* It's broken... * A picture of a younger version of me and a young lady who's face got left out of the picture lay in the picture frame* ... I wish I knew who you were...*sighs and puts it back on the mantle*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:09 pm

laying in his bed he thinks about the day. "everything weird seems to happen to me" he falls asleep while thinking about emiko.

The_Last_Avenger

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:19 pm

~Next Day~

*walks out of her house, a home-made splint on her leg*

Emiko's look of the day:

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:32 pm

sasuke woke up and walked to school

sasuke's look of the day
User Image

The_Last_Avenger

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:42 pm

*walking on her way to sckool, her boot hiding the splint, walking awkwardly*
Thinks: I'm going to dread P.E...
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games