Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:52 pm
Raven looked the way of Neira. His ears folded back, and he thought. Raven his eyes at him self. Strange wolf she is... but then again. She does seem to be.... Raven thought to him self.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:23 pm
She shrugged before standing, looking around at all of them before she started to walk away, towards a long stream in the distance. She knew that they could keep in peace at least long enough for her to get a drink.  

wildbladejace

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:47 pm
Kyser looked at Neira and made his way over to her. He smiled and bowed his head. "My name is kyser young wolf. would I bother you if I sat by you and made plesent conversation.?" He asked politly. "You seem to be by yourself and I would never like to sit alone even though I am never alone with Lynnia in my head." He smiled once more but the smile slightly showed in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:38 pm
Alex laid down, and rested her tail flat on the ground, staring at Jasmine. She was so down. She was that way before too, though she seemed more now than before. Jericho padded over to her and wiggled under her left paw and yawned. Alex lifted her paw so he could lay down under it and licked his fur by his ear once. She wondered if she could think of something that would put Jasmine in a better mood, at least for a while.  

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:49 pm
A low howl sounedd around the meadow. Kyser looked up and glanced around looking to the east. which was behind him. It came from the mountain. A white wolf slauntered into the meadow. Kyser rolled his eyes at the wolves drematic entrance and froze the scent coming off of the white wolf was dead.
The white wolf continued towards the group of wolves. the wolf was so gracefull it looked like his paws weren't even touching the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:03 pm
She looked around the area, partly disgusted at the act she lost her privacy in such a way. She turned back to her for a moment and shrugged, sitting near the side of the water as she got her drink of water.  

wildbladejace

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:15 pm
Neira opened her misted eyes and turned her head towards Kyser. He seemed quite polite, something not so common among new wolves. She smiled a little and rested her head on her paws. "I'm Neira. It is nice to meet you, sir." She smiled again, her lips just turning up slightly on one side in a smirk and lifted an eyebrow mischieviously.

The appearance of the white spectre caught her immediate attention and Neira's head turned automatically towards it. The radiant white light almost hurt her eyes. Or so it seemed to the sudden vivid aura surrounding the wolf in her dark world of shifting greys mists. She closed her eyed physically but could not shut out the brilliant halo around this wolf. What was he?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:21 pm
Raven looked at the white wolf. "Great... another male," Raven said to him self. But this time it was different, this white was....white. Raven had never really met such a white wolf. Not a male one any way, he seemed to hate every wolf that he met, male or not. Life of a loner he will always be, or will he?  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:54 pm
Kyser smiled at Niera and looked again at the white new male. what is he? kyser said. dead. Lynnia growled.
the white wolf had made his way to the wolves and his eyes shifted from face to face.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:35 am
When the white wolf looked at Raven, his teeth slightly bared up.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:12 am
She turned back and stared at the newcomer, wondering why so many wolves were nearby. She looked to the river before taking another sip of water, before turning back to them. She started walking back slowly, simply staring at all of them, including this wild looking white wolf.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:19 pm
Lakota looked around. In a short time, there was a big number of wolves around. She tried to ignore it and walked over to Jasmine. "So...wh-when is Jace coming back?"
Alex eyed the newest wolf, a mysterious white wolf. "Where are all of you coming from, I wonder..." Alex wondered about this one. He was different somehow.l  

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:40 pm
Neira's ears went back and she shrunk back. She felt the sudden impulses running through her from the surrounding wolves. They were all on edge as to why there was suddenly so many wolves in their small meadow. She slunk back a few paces, belly close to the ground at the pressure on her fragile mind. The urge to run was immensely overpowering. She felt the unease and crowded emotions of all the auras around her and it was like having many multi-colored fires raging on all sides. Her thoughts were suddenly raging inside her head and she shook it back and forth to clear their thoughts and emotions from flooding her insides.

The white she-wolf let out a choked whine and crushed her eyelids together as if it could close her inner eye as well. She covered her face with her paws and cowered on the ground. This was far too much, she felt like she might shatter into a million tiny pieces.

Eight other wolves minds and emotions all pervaded their way into her already confused and painful head of memories. She keened quietly against the trunk of the tree she'd shuffled back into.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:35 am
She looked to all of the new comers, finally peering at lakota, "i do not know when he is going to return....he had a tough job last time i seen him..but he will return soon", she said before walking up. Jasmine smiled at Lakota, looking to alex afterwards. She walked towards her and sat down, avoiding raven, kyser and this new wolf. She let her eyes wander to neira, sensing she was in pain before sitting down next to alex.  

wildbladejace

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:59 pm
Alex looked over at Neira. "I don't know exactly what it is she sees, being blind, but she sees something. And it looks like it's too much for her right now." Alex calmed down now. She turned her head towards Jasmine. "I guess we all have to deal with something."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games