The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:41 am
Neira trotted up to the other two and licked them both reassuringly. 'I'm right here, sorry to have worried you both.' Neira felt kind of guilty for leaving them. 'You are both part of a pack, we are friends, aren't we? I can help you transition in and meet new packmates, and since I'm a sworn Protector in the pack, I will not let another wolf harm you...'

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:22 am
Angel jumped up excitedly to lick neiras snout.After doing so she was embarrassed and layed on the floor. she looked up to neira and smiled showing her teeth a little.-You would really do that for me.-She looked down at the ground and then back at neira with a nod of her head.-Ok ill do it.As long as you dont leave ill be ok at least until im older.-She walked over and rubbed neiras side and licked her face again she then layed down and waited for neira to say something.  

Kittysangel

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:10 pm
Niera smiled gently. 'Of course little one!' She chuckled as the pup circled and rubbed against her, the motions reminding her of a contented cat. She licked the pup's ears.

'I'm not so sure that there are any other wolves nearby here besides me, you, and Dark though... Perhaps we should explore elsewhere?'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:10 am
(( OOC : Weeewt, new character! 8D ))
(( Go check 'im out, HE'S A STUD MUFFIN. XD ))

Perhaps yet unseen by the others, young Anafiel Delaunay had long since abandoned his wolfen form to come and enjoy the pleasures of the seashore. He sat cross-legged, bent over a primitive sand castle, while his hands worked at the sand, gently patting and shaping simple bridges and towers. He radiated a sort of carefree aura, his glossy lips fixed in an innocent smile, his eyes glimmering with a sense of inner peace.
Indeed, Anafiel had not a single care in the world. That's how it was on this day, and the day before, and nigh every day before that. Perhaps it wasn't hard to discern such things about him, for even his attire displayed his flamboyant, hippie nature. His hair, a pleasant shade of ginger that shone beautifully as it caught the afternoon sun, flowed from a multicolor headwrap whose sash trailed halfway down his bare back. His jeans were bell-bottomed and ripped in many places, perhaps on purpose. Upon closer inspection, one could see that he had taken it upon himself to decorate his grungy jeans with doodles of flowers, stylized hearts, smiley faces, and so on. His belt was a charming coin-fringed sash, made of the same material as his head wrap. His wrists were defined with an assortment of bangles and hemp bracelets, which slid up and down his arms as he modified his sand castle. One would scarce be able to tell of his wolfen nature, as his tail was only a mere black stump that rested above his low-riding jeans; but it wagged nonetheless every so often.
The tide came in and out rhythmically, soothingly, and Anafiel savored the cool spray against his face and chest. He could hear the distant voices further along the shore, but paid them little mind. His sandcastle was improving by the minute, and so he sat, content, peaceful, and allover carefree.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Sheramaru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:16 pm
Syra walked slowly to the waters edge. She had been walking for days and found herself tired and hungry. She had been running from a lion that lost his last meal by her and she lost it too (A lose lose thing). Her gray fur was very wet and dirty. She was a boyish looking wolf but you can only tell she wasn't by the fact she had no...um...you know. She sighed as she walked up to the water and slowly walked her arching paws into it.

Her yellow eyes closed as she got all four paws into the water. She then rolled around in water. It was cool on her sore skin and her fur. She whined in pleasure as the puppy in her took over and she began to play around in the water. She ran and ran until her paws didn't touch the rocky ground no longer and she paddled in circles "Weee" She howled

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:40 pm
The sound of splashing interrupted the calm rhythm of the tide, and Anafiel (as easily distracted as he was) averted his gaze Syra's way. Curious, he peered past the loose strands of ginger hair that loomed in front of his eyes. He blinked, and soon smiled at her own carefree attitude. Though she made quite the ruckus, splashing and howling so, she was only adding to the happy, peaceful mood of the beach... and Anafiel quite enjoyed such peace.
It was a few long moments more, until the young brute finally dropped his gaze. His smile was warm and soft as he, once again, returned his attention to his little sand castle, his hands working with gentle precision.

(( That... was the singlemost SHORTEST post... I have EVER had the displeasure of creating... DX ))

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Sheramaru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:53 pm
Syra smiled her own little smile as she got out the water and looked at the person on the beach. She sighed as she got out and shook the water from her fur. She ran into the forest and walked back out. Her human form was more elegant then her wolf from but hr body was still that of a teenagers. Her eyes looked at him (Her eyes were still yellow). She slowly walked over to him, as she did she could feel the the sand crunch under her toes. She wasn't used to walking as a human. She had been placed a curse on long ago that allowed this.

Syra walked up to him slowly and say next to him, her black hair flowing in the light ocean breeze and her yellow eyes searching the water for movement of fish. She said not a word to him. Her gray dress matched her fur but looked like something she could wear to a ball. She was too nervous to say anything to him so she sat (about ten feet away from him) looking at the water.

OoC: i will put up her human form later but her eye color in the pic my be different  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:24 pm
It wasn't that he ignored her, Anafiel simply kept his concentration on his sand castle as the femme joined his company. He knew by her scent that she was the same wolfess that had splashed around in the water but moments ago, and a bit of pride welled up somewhere deep inside.
It had only taken a single smile, then, to get her to approach him.
At the thought of it, he surpressed the urge to let his grin widen.
He allowed themselves to sit unspeaking for a few moments, knowing sooner or later he'd have to shatter the silence, but he intended to prolong it the best he could.
Curlews called in the distance as they wheeled over the waters, and the silence soon grew a bit awkward. But it was nothing Anafiel's young charm couldn't fix in an instant.
Still not turning to meet her eyes, he spoke. His voice was low, rich, and fluid; the voice of a poet and a nomad.
"You seemed to be enjoying yourself. I apologize if I... disturbed you."

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Sheramaru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:31 pm
Syra was shocked that he said something. She looked out at the sun and her eyes glowed "You did not disturb me..I didn't know you were here till I got out" Her voice were very soft, as she was getting used to having to talk and not make sounds of bark. She smiled a bit and moved close to the water and placed er feet in it, making her feet go numb from how soothing it was. Her dress went into the water but she didn't mind. She pulled her hair up onto a pony tail and looked back at him "Why do you sit here...and look at the ocean?" She said o him then looked at at her feet  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:51 pm
"Why?"
Anafiel pondered it himself as he began tracing the outlines of his moat.
Eventually, he shrugged, one of his earrings catching the sun's light with the movement.
"It's peaceful, I guess."
It was a vague answer for what his feelings truly beheld. He found comfort in the rhythm of the tide, for it was predictable. He found solace in the wheeling birds, always searching and scarce finding. He found warmth in the sun's embrace, where there was no other. He found a sweet childhood nostalgia in the creation of his sand castle, and missed the simplicity of his younger years.
He found these things upon the seashore, and more.
But it would be painfully pointless to voice such thoughts, such feelings.
His hair was growing damp with the ocean spray, and it began to cling to his face with a charming messyness. He flipped some of it out of his eyes absentmindedly, and finally looked up to meet her gaze.
"Name's Anafiel. I'm... new."

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Sheramaru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:06 pm
Syra smiled as her yellow eyes grew huge when she saw the bird and was very tempted to go after it "New to what? She said softly "Anyway...I'm Syra...I have been wondering around here for a while...I went threw the forest to get here..my parents dies long ago and I.." She stopped thinking about how he might not even care about her life so she wouldn't tell if he didn't ask. Her pearly K9s showed when she talked (She couldn't figure how to make herself all human). She smiled a big smile and turned back to the sun. She wasn't very socail but wished she was, it would make things alot easier  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:33 pm
Angel heard the others and moved toward their direction although she was shy and young her curiostity always overpowered her fearfullness.As she got closer she recognized two humans but sensed that they were wolves as herself.As she walked she formed into a human, beautiful blonde hair flowing in the wind her crystal blue eyes (which change colors with emotions) noticable.She was a teenager about the age of 17.When she stepped on the ground fully transformed she was bueatiful but she aproached the others causiously and without speaking she made the others aware of her presence by singing a light melody.  

Kittysangel

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:11 am
He suffered a small pang of irritation at the femme's question, but gave none to show for it; instead, he brightened his smile. He was nigh about to reply, to say he was merely new to these lands, but the persistent femme was proving to be quite the chatterbox indeed. He blinked, studying her as she spoke, and shifted a bit uncomfortably. She had trailed off in her speech, and he supposed she was naught to continue. He repressed a sigh, but absentmindedly shook his head.
"Syra," he mouthed somewhat softly. "You've a pretty name..."
He might've said more, had he again not been distracted by the presence of another. He turned his head only slightly at first, as to only sideglance Angel, but found himself turning his head fully to meet her eyes.
She had the colorings of the Cereus House, the bright blue eyes and the fair hair, and beheld their subtle beauty as well. It took a great deal of self-discipline not to lose himself in her face, a face which mirrored his childhood memories. He realized he must have been staring into her eyes for a few moments now, and caught himself quickly.
No matter what thoughts or emotions threatened to phase Anafiel, he always kept that air of stillness about him, that overhwelming observant calm that lent him a sense of unfailing dignity. No matter what, he kept his demeanor flawlessly peaceful and untouched by stimuli.
Though, really, it did take him a good moment to actually claim his voice and address Angel directly.
"And you are...?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:46 pm

[[ Yo. I is invadin' this thread. > : D ]]

" Hot damn, a beach!" Hollared the somewhat gruff voice of Jun into the open air. Her unique voice was questionable since it had the air of one who loved to fight and it had an attitude that resembled a male's voice but you couldn't help but think that her voice definitely belonged to a girl.The accent too, was strange and what also made Jun very unique.
Her right Converse stepped onto the soft sand followed by the left.The shoes themselves were faintly worn, with a black checkerboard design markered onto the white surface of the toe area of the right. The left shoe on the otherhand had various black and several shades of blue stars hand drawn onto them by what was most likely a Sharpie. But one could easily be distracted from Jun's customised shoes. She herself was indeed a female. And a rather voluptious one at that. Jun scarred skin was quite pale but not sickly pale.It was more really the pale skin of one of those snowy beauties from fairytales. But it seemed that the old scars gave her the sense of fear and perhaps the feeling of curiousity as to where the scares came from in the first place. And oh, she was tall. One could easily believe that she could pass off as a model because of her height but the thought of it never even crossed Jun's mind.
Of couse, Jun thought it silly for one to even question her height in the first place since it was only about 6 foot two.Still, it gave her a sense of pride thinking that no one would try to mess with her mainly because it wasn't very common to see a girl of such proportions. Proportions indeed. Jun was gifted with long muscle filled but slender feminine legs that were clothed by a pair of capris. The capris resembled denim in texture but they were in fact a plaid design that had black, white and many different shades of dark blue than lined through each other into the little squares of the design itself. There were several pockets on the capris with thin chains attached to them and blue suspenders that hung limpy from the base of her capris around the belt line. The belt that held up her pants was silver studded that shined brightly in the tropical sun and would clink against the two rings connected to her pants when she ran. A solid black corset of sorts tightly secured her waist with tied dull gray strings and made it appear somewhat thinner than she actually was.
But Jun was very fond of this corset although it might've proved to be a nuisance on the beach's shore. The shirt she wore was a deep blue that was the same color as her right eye, and it was cut and sewed to show just a smidge of cleverage. Jun's arms though, appeared weak and frail. Yet all matter of torn colored cloth and tiny buckles were wrapped around her upper arms while a pair of fingerless gloves the exact color as her shirt adorned her feminine hands. Of course, the four sharp spiked knuckles strapped tightly to her hands made her appear very tough. And she was.
Long fingers that had fingernails painted a deep blue gently flicked a stray strand that fell onto her face as she looked around the scenery with a visible blue eye. Oh, how the splashing of the waves onto the shore made her wolfish ears lower calmly and made her bushy white tail droop in a relaxed manner that almost seemed drunken. This was not the case. It had been so long since the female had been to the beach and for some reason without profound meaning she felt a sense of content as the hybrid began to stroll on the shore of the magficicant tropical paradise.

Teh Faust

Kannumiko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:05 pm
[[Introductory post... Just to get it started!]]

Atoryu was currently in his vulnerable human form, a little bit peeved because there were other humans around. Humans had chased him out before, and scarred his body, and now they would do it again if he wasn't just like them. But he needed food, and deer were scarce at the moment. Rabbits were gamy and he couldn't catch enough mice and rats to sate his appetite. Thus, here he was, fishing with a crude pole and line. Not even any bait. And, on top of that, he had to wear a thick black cap to hide his white ears and his bushy tail was tucked into his loose black pants.
Finally, a bite! He tugged hard on the line, unused to fishing, and the silver body gloated away as he struggled with his temper, trying not to curse. It was a bad habit that he was trying to stop. Shaking water from his blue button-up, sleeveless denim shirt, he threw his line out again. Wedging it between some rocks, he let his eyes roam over the scene- and they fell on a girl. She was very tall, slender, wearing capris, and she was beautiful. Atoryu at first blew it off as 'she's a supermodel trying to get attention', but then he noticed her ears. With shock, he thought, She's just like me.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff