Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:52 pm
WhiteMist nodded. Suddenly her ears pricked and she froze.
*howl in the distance*
Whitemist looked puzzled,"Caesar? It is Caesar!" She looked at Sapphire,"I'll be back. ok." She dashed off where the howl was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:55 pm
Sapphire and sat on the ground and watched the wavews of the water come in and out  

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:00 pm
Mist came back followed by a gray wolf. His paws were bleeding and he looked warily around. Mist,"This is Caesar. He's jumpy ever since he was a pup. His mom was a wolf-dog. His dad a wolf. When the farmer saw him he-
"He tried to drown me since I looked like a wolf,"he interrupted mist,"I didn't do anything and he tried to kill me. Luckily my mother saved me but he shot my mom because she bit his arm." Caesar sat down and licked his paw pad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:06 pm
Sapphire eyes became wide then she felt like she could relate.

She got up and layed next to Caesar.  

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:10 pm
He looked at her and gave her a dog smile,"I have 25% dog in me." He then began to lick his other bleeding pad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:23 pm
Fate looked at Caesar with a light glare.

"Well Caesar, am Fate."

Fate was a bit weary around him somthing rubbed him the wrong way.

LilSnowBird

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:23 pm
"Why are you bleeding?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:28 pm
Caear looked fate warily and glared. He then looked at Sapphire,"I was tracked by wolf killers and barely escaped." His paw stopped bleeding so he layed down and rested his head on his paws still glaring at fate.
Mist looked at fate to caesar,"Caesar stop glaring at him. He didn't do anything."  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:33 pm
Sapphire looked at Fate from the ground as well then at Caesar. SApphire stared at Caesar for a long time. Did she have feelings for him?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:38 pm
Caesar looked away from fate to Sapphire. His brown eyes stared at her intently,"so is there anthing we should know about you?"  

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:38 pm
Fate flicked his tail to the side before showing some of his teeth at Caesar. Fate turned and sat by Mist away from Caesar but not out of sight.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:40 pm
Mist shook her head and wondered why males were like this,"So Fate do you know any other wolves?"  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:41 pm
Sapphire blushed and smiled.

"About me...hmmmmmm i don't know, i'm not really good about this sorta thing," Sapphire said as she looked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:43 pm
Fate straightened up his back and looked a little proud, he didn't want to look like a low life.

"No... I've been almost completly alone throughout my life. I only saw my parents once. Your the only wolves I have known for a few years," he answered Mist as folded back his wings so he wouldn't take up so much room.

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:44 pm
Caesar smiled a dog smile again,"Ok. Hey weren't your eyes a different color?"
Mist looked at him admiringly,"Really? I couldn't of been alone for so long."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games