Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibixblackxrose

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:23 am
Ohayo I'm Hmonggirl559 and I love Lucky Star! I really LOVE how they have many otaku-references and MOSTLY Haruhi references! My favorite character is Konata Izumi because she is a lot like me; Otaku-ish because of my father.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:26 pm
Welcome to the guild! Be sure to have fun and feed us lots of posts!  

The_Great_Hero

akiirokitsune

Beloved Pumpkin

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:46 pm
Hello! I'm Anastastia, but you all can call me Stasi! I just recently started watching Lucky Star, but it has been embedded on my brain for eternity. I think the show is just adorable!! My favorite character is.... you guessed it, the one and only Izumi Konata!! She's so adorable and awesome!! Hey look! Timotei, Timotei, Timoteiii!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:32 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Welcome to the guild Stasi.
...at least you have influence.

Onicept
Captain

eternalsnow08

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:00 pm
HmongGirl559
Ohayo I'm Hmonggirl559 and I love Lucky Star! I really LOVE how they have many otaku-references and MOSTLY Haruhi references! My favorite character is Konata Izumi because she is a lot like me; Otaku-ish because of my father.
lol I love your signature. Haruhi! xD Nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:54 am
hello im nezu....im new to your guild thing! hello ppl  

nezuXkawaiiXmouse

eternalsnow08

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:58 am
Hello and welcome! I like your signature too... Akira looks really cute and non menacing in that picture.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:52 pm
Hello and welcome! I like your signature too... Akira looks really cute and non menacing in that picture.

thanks i like it too...she happens to be my favorite  

nezuXkawaiiXmouse

Impmon51

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:59 pm
I'm Jorge M! Age 16! I'm a martial artist, a cartoonist, a game maker, & I'm trying to get into a robotics school. I'm also a fan of this show!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:35 am
Hiya everyone, I'm TemariGirlDRUMMER...[[temari for short...i think it's a bit of a pain to type out my user name.....]] i just joined actually O.o....haha hmm...i'm a drummer, absoulety LOVE lucky star..., i can do the opening dance to lucky star, I love drawing anime and watching it, i also love to post vids on youtube ^_^
thanks for letting me join ^_^  

Alchemic Kraehe

Bane Rie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:48 pm
Hello. I am Bane Rieko, but please call me Bane. I just recently started to watch and read Lucky Star, but I have to admit it is very addicting.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:19 pm
Hey. I'm Soujii and I'm a Anime Fan in general. I Have over 800Gb of anime stored on my computer and on external hard drives, including of course Lucky Star & Haruhi Suzumiya.  

Soujii-sama

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:35 am
Uber Soujii
Hey. I'm Soujii and I'm a Anime Fan in general. I Have over 800Gb of anime stored on my computer and on external hard drives, including of course Lucky Star & Haruhi Suzumiya.

Whoa, that's intense. What series do you have?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:20 pm
hi lucky star fans im "pokemon_trainer_may0" it might be weird seeing me here but anyways my real name is may (i dont know why people get surpirised about that) and i love lucky star and i am watching the offical english dubs. talk to me wenever u got that!
User Image LOL i might do something like this alot 3nodding
User Image

cya~
May
PS. im mostly like Kona-chan User Image
BYE!!!!!!  

Xcherry_mayX

Soujii-sama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:08 pm
The_Great_Hero
Uber Soujii

Whoa, that's intense. What series do you have?

Most of the popular anime you can think of (i.e. naruto,bleach,shippuuden,one piece,gundam,d.grayman,death note)

Any short 12 - 52 episode Anime of the last 5-6 years I probably have or had and deleted it. I've probably watched and deleted as much Anime as I have archived. The only ones I keep are the ones I really enjoyed (For example: Darker than Black, Bamboo Blade, Kekkaishi, Genshiken, etc..)

Current/Ongoing Anime that I'm archiving include Soul Eater, Gintama, 2nd Season of Code Geass, etc..)  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff