Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:38 pm
Shmitty was still laying on the ground uncontiose, his blood still slowly flowling from his arm.

In his mind he apperd to be standing on a tall pole, the dieamiter was 2 feet, it was jest enough for him to stay in one spot. the pole was coming out of an endless sea of water, standing in front of him was an very old man with crown of myhtril, his hands behind his back and he was hunched over from his old age. he was defying the law of gravity as he jest flouted there.
Shmitty called out to the old man. "Are you the soul in my sword" the old man cracked a smile "You know I have a name" Shmitty replied "well you never told me it" then the old man shouted "Well you never botherd to ask, now did you" he then chuckled and lifted an arm to stroke his long white beard, he looked so wise to Shmitty. the man then started to talk again. "You foolish fox boy, you could of killed youself, and for what? to finish a few birds" Shmitty complaind "there were five" the old man continued "that dousnt mean you can be stupid... your friends are now fighting Orcs and could of used your help, but No, now your on the ground and is about as helpful as a fly" Shmitty looked at the water below, letting the man finish "you need to stop thinking your a lone hero and use there help... jest because you envaded the scopion city and killed there king dousnt mean your invinceable. hahaha cuzz now your on the ground bleeding" Shmitty rose his head and asked "what is your Name?" the old man smiled and let out one word "Cainno" he then walked over and put his arm on Shmittys shoulder and spoke again "Rely on the help of your friends" and with that he pushed the demon off the pole sending him falling, right before he hit the water, he awakened, slowly opening his eyes. coming into focus as he looked up at the clouds.
he then noticed the sounds of battle and slowly turned his head too look around, seeing clover peeking behind a tree, looking up he barly saw Kendra. if it wasnt for the white hot pain in his arms he would of craked a smile, seeing her alright, instead he clenched his jaw and shut his eyes tight, the pain was becoming almost to much to bear...

((I had a dagger, cool i wish i knew... lol, ill allow this.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:31 pm
"Stupid branches...." She muttered, still not able to aim very well.  

Dragonmaster1251

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:06 pm
Having enough of this, Rosette noticed the the girls of the group up in a tree, and Shmitty bleeding on the ground. With a hefty heave of her staff, Rosette quickly toward her fallen comrade, to help him up the tree.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:31 pm
Since the mage was unable to notice the arrow speeding towards his face, he simply focused on his spell. Since it was such a powerfull spell it required much concentration inorder to keep the others from regaining their full power. This seemed like the oppertuned chance for him to be takn out, but at about halfway a large piece of dirt jutted out from the ground and stopped the arrow dead in its tracks. This however revield their ace in the hole which was a underground orc with earth powers.

He would no doubt be the worse opponent for any of them since he would always be in their blind spot. Epotheros had an idea, but he would need to be covered from the other orcs. Since the fire orc was busy attacking Ezorin, that only left the one with the cross bow and the one with the spear.

The orc with the cross bow had a five shots before he would have to reload. His first three were aimed at Clover, each one covered with piercing wind. They were aimed at her chest and to each side. The next two he fired were aimed at Rosette and Smitty, since they were easier targets than Kendra who had a shield of branches. The orc then begin the reload signalling that Epotheros had a free run. Epotheros removed his sword from the gound and ran across the field to where the hole was. He then threw his sword into the ground a few yards in front of him and kneeled down onto the ground so that he was at a lower hieght than his sword.

As he charged up a fire ball, the orc with the spear summoned another blast of lightning from the heavens directed towards Epotheros. As it traveled down o the ground it arced away from Epotheros and hit the sword giving him the chance to seend the now large fire ball into teh hole in hopes of killing the subterranian foe. At this moment however the archer had finished reloading and was now aiming fro Epotheros.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:21 pm
Noticing the advancing danger, Clover let herself drop to the ground, barely escaping the offending orc’s arrows. She then scurried behind the tree that Kendra was hiding in. From that locale she observed the battle from the around the tree. It seemed that Epotheros had an idea, and she was confident in his abilities. She was just now noticing Rossette and Schmitty. Rossette appeared unscathed, but Schmitty was lying motionless and Clover was more than a bit worried about the man, but there wasn’t much she could do from where she was so she continued to survey the area.

She quickly noticed that the orc that had sent the arrows from before now had its sights of Epotheros. Clover strung an arrow and concentrated as much wind as she could muster around it before releasing the projectile towards the orc’s head. Then she resumed her position behind the large trunk.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:24 pm
With barely any time to react, Rosette noticed the arrows. With a quick movement of her body, Rosette covered Shimitty with her back. Taking most of the force from the blow. It wasn't big, but she had managed to force the roots of the tree they were under into a loosely woven cage around them both. One arrow bedded it self in it, while the other ended in her upper arm.
"Are you ok?" asked Rosette trying to ignore her small wound.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:21 pm
((Ok from what I was speed reading no one was taking care of the orc that took to the air.. So I claim him... And I always misses my Tramer when he is gone for a long time... heart ))

Sliceing through a patch of clouds that had formed quickly behind the orc that was taking cheap shots at the others, Keyrim soared at unmachable air speed and grasped the surprised orc with his powerful front talons.
Digging into the shoddy orc armor was not a problem for him and he continued to shred the orc. Dropping to bloody mess and then landing on the ground Keyrim let Larien climb down and start to wipe the black blood from his claws.. Quickly scanning the area she saw that part of the group was in a tree and Clover was in an arrow battle against one of the other orcs.
"Keyrim if anything goes really wrong you take to the sky."
With that she walked over to the trees and slarted climbing, her body sharted to change and become more and more like her surroundings. She climbed from tree to tree in the branches until she was right above Clover.
"Can our combined powers of wind catch him off gaurd with a faster arrow?"
She whispered down to Clover from the branches, but was still perfectly hidden.

((The only reason we were able to take care of the one orc so easily was because we caught him off gaurd.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:31 pm
Kendra jumped at Larien's voice, taken by suprise and nearly falling. She regained her balance, and shot her arrow. It had a flight path that lead straight to the orc with a crossbows head. Sadly she realized it didn't have enough force and bounced off, acting only as a distraction. "I suggest we scatter...." She whispered, putting her bow on her back and carefully climbing to another tree with the help of a branch. "I swear to god this would be so much easier if I weren't wearing a dress." She hissed to herself, now getting everything prepared in her new locale.  

Dragonmaster1251

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:47 pm
With Kendra not knowing Larien glared at her.
"And what good will scattering do? Then they would find us and pick us off one at a time. There is a reason that the saying "There is safety in numbers" has been around for a really long time.
Looking down at Clover she waited for her to prepare another arrow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:04 pm
((There is no orc in the air. One with two flaming short swords is attaking Ezorin, one with the cross bow, the one with the lightning spear are standing near the mage and one is under ground. I will however mix around some of the aspects of your post so that it seems the griffin is dive bombing the archer orc.))

The archer orc was able to duck allowing Clover's arrow to glide past him, but was unaware of Kendra's arrow that struck him in the right shoulder. Before he was struck however, he unleashed a few bolts in Clover's direction. After being hit with Kendra's arrow he was so preoccupied with trying to remove the crude piece of wood he did not notice the griffin dive bomb him. This resulted with him being crushed beneth the weight of the beast.

Seeing his fallen comrade the Lightning orc with the spear turned around and started to thrust his pole arm towards the griffin. This was no mere normal attack, because sparks flew from his spear and upon contact the griffin and Larien would become KFG and KFE.

Mean while being free from attacks Epotheros perfectly executed his plan and moments after launchin the red orb into the hole the ground erupted in an explosin near Tramer in which a freashly roasted orc came hurtling out.

The fire orc with the two short swords paused from his charge just out of range of Ezorin's halbred and sent two lashes of flames towards the human warrior.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:44 pm
((Is KFG and KFE supposed to be Kentucky Fried Griffin and Kentucky Fried Elf?))

TY came up out of the ground behind the Lightning Orc, with staff in hand and a knive on the end of the staff. He took his staff and thrust the blade-end deep into the back of the Lightning Orc's skull before muttering,
"Deja vu."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:19 am
Shmitty looked at Rosetta in a sort of shocked face, he almost couldnt beleave she got him to the cover of the trees, not to mention sheilding him and taking a blow to the arm herself. he looked at his arm, wondering how bad the damege to his arm was... he grew a lttle whiter when he saw the bone sticking out. he took his left arm and pulled on it lightly, then with a loud pop put the bone back in place. he clenched his teeth and closed his eyes tightly while letting out a shudder of pain... he then looked up at Rosetta "well im not dead..." forceing a smile "hows your arm?"  

Orin Dragoon

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:27 am
Smiling, Rosette replied with a flat voice,"It's fine. Now I want you to hold still for a minute." she continued. Gently urging some of the roots back into the groung, Rosette cut off a small portion off with the arrow head she had just pulled from her arm. using the piece of root, Rosette wound Shimtty's arm. The root growing when needed. "I know it might not be broken now, but better safe then sorry." she continued as she pulled out her dagger, ready to do battle again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:12 pm
((still broke, jest not sticking out of my arm, setting the bone is putting it back were it should go.))

shmitty was a really shy guy and when Rosette tended to him he couldnt hold back a blush, putting his good hand on her shoulder, squeezing when it hurt.
After she was done and pulled out her dagger, he putt his good hand on the hilt of his sheethed sword, signleing he was prepared to fight some more. "Shall we go try to kill us an orc?"  

Orin Dragoon

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games