Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:35 pm

(sorry to tell you this Mobius but i'm talking to the ninja who braught me AWAY from the battle, and your in the sand.......)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:40 pm

(I made a couple of edits...)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:43 pm

(giggles a little* do you ever stop making me laugh???)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:55 pm

(Perhaps when I made you cry...)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:59 pm

(ah!!! true but they where tears of compassion, you didn't hurt my fealings you did something wirse than that, gosh why do guys do that so well????? it makes me cry every time crying )
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:16 pm

(I don't write characters. I become them as I write. They are a part of me. I laugh as they laugh. I cry as they cry. I die as they die. As an author, it is my solemn duty to make other people feel these feelings too, to make the lives of these people not in vain!)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:21 pm

(exactly!!!!!!!! i am an auther too, as i have told you, all of my characters have my personallity as well, but you still make me laugh near 24/7)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:40 pm

('Tis a sign I hath done well with mineself. Isn't this an RP?)

'Jack', if he could still be called that, was fast approaching their current location. He could not sense their exact whereabouts, but the resonance of another Nobody was strong enough to lead him thus far.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:42 pm

she moved her head and heared something approaching, "he's coming" she stood up and waited,
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:09 am

"hey jaaaack im over here." he set zatchin down and walked towards jack. "i can make you live again jack. and live you shall." he used his soul blade and put a well placed stab into jacks chest where his heart should be.

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:05 pm

On the other side, 'Bitey' had just finished transferring Jack's soul energy to... THE DEVICE. A man in an Organization XIII cloak chuckled. "With that dumbass' energy, we're that much closer to Kingdom Hearts!"

'Jack', in turn, stabbed him in the chest with his own blade. "I don't think that's gonna work, mate."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:53 pm

she stood upand went to Jack, "why are you doing this your a good man i know you are!!!!!!" she took the blade from his hand and threw it, "Jack please what do you need i'll help you!!!!"

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:58 pm

He stared into her eyes, revealing the emptyness in his own. "I WAS a good man." He grasped her throat and held her high, hoping to strangle her.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:00 pm

she punched him in the face sending his head flying again, and then twisted his arm, it let go and she stood up panting, "Jack...........take this!!!!!" her fire blade, appeared and she drove it right into his gut, she then, took his blade and stood there two blades in her hand, "well!!!!!..."

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:03 pm

He started punching her in the head repeatedly, his face a blank. "You cannot kill what is already dead." His accent was now completely gone.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games