Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:38 pm
(hey krus back from her travels with parents)
he woke up blearily hearing her wimpering. he looked at her curiously before he saw her smile. he didnt know what she was freaming about but judging from that smile it was good. he laid awake watching her for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:43 pm
(yes XDD was wondering what happened to her XD)
she sighs and runs her hand along his chest, she holds him close smiling softly, she opens her eyes slightly and looks at him, she smiles

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:48 pm
he smiled at her noticing she was awake. "what are you dreaming about?" he asked her running his hand through her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:49 pm
she smiles "at first i was dreaming about my past...." she bites her bottom lip "but then i dreamt about meeting you and all that has happened" she smiles "ive never been so happy in my life before, i like it"  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:52 pm
he smiles just a little. "you must have had it bad if your idea of a good time is hanging out in the comapany of a lonely vampire" he said teasing her a little but not enough to hurt her feelings. he smiled at her and kept running his fingers through her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:01 pm
she smiles "well you dont see me complaining now do you?"  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:06 pm
he grinned at her. "i dont see you complaining yet" he said smiling at her, "youve only been here a day" he said smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:08 pm
"and yet it feels like more" she smiles looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:10 pm
he smiles at her "it does dosent it" he said kissing her forehead and smiling at her before leaning back again and closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:14 pm
she smiles, she sees him closing his eyes and thinks hes fallen asleep, she smiles and slowly and quietly climbs out of bed, she puts on the clothes she wore before, doing the same thing to the shirt, she stretches and decides to take a walk, she walks towards the door and outside, she felt the sun hit her face, she smiles and starts walking  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:23 pm
he hears her leave but dosent move. if she wants to leave then he was fine with it, he cared too much for her to harm her, and if she came back hey. that was even better, either way it was up to her. he thought as he rolled over and actually did go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:26 pm
she remembers the basket and runs back to get it, she grabs some clothes off the ground and throws them in, she picks up the basket and walks into town, she looks around smiling, she went inside and washed the clothes, she folds them and looks around, seeing people and children walking around  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:34 pm
he wakes up a few hours later not even needing to open his eyes to know she wasnt back yet. shaking his head he stood up not bothering to get dressed and he walked to the kitchen and started heating up the chicken soup he had made when she first arrived. he piddeled around the kitchen waiting for the pot to heat up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:36 pm
she smiles buying some food for the kitchen, she places it in the basket and carries it, she walks back to the house, the sun shining down on her skin, she smiles slightly, she opens the door and walks inside "hey" she said seeing him  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:45 pm
"oh hi" he said cherrily suddenly looking very happy. ne noticed he wasnt wearing anything "oh" he mutterd and was almost instantly wearing an entirely black outfit  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games