Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:03 pm
As the tavern seems to calm down, Firetiger finally falls asleep. Her quiet, calm breathing suggests that she's not dreaming this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:23 am
-found the way to the bar-
Oh, my. I'm not aloud to have alcohol!~ *Grabs a carton of milk instead and sits on a cushion* This works.  

Talim656

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:19 pm
Talim656
Oh, my. I'm not aloud to have alcohol!~ *Grabs a carton of milk instead and sits on a cushion* This works.

Walking over to Talim she quirks an eyebrow. "Just why exactly are you not allowed to have alcohol? I thought alcohol was for everyone..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:36 pm
Dino sits on the couch watching everything unfold. Waiting for excitement to hit him in the face.  

DiNo BoY 101

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:10 am
DiNo BoY 101
Dino sits on the couch watching everything unfold. Waiting for excitement to hit him in the face.

She notices Dino sit down, before she sneaks up to him stealthy. "Hey there, I haven't seen you in awhile. WAITRESS! A bottle of your finest for my fellow neko over here..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:05 am
Oh um yes mam eek *heads down into the cellq, grabs the bottle and heads back up and walks over to aya* Here you are blaugh Um I hope you like Cabernet Sauvignon *hands int to her* Will that be all?  

Snowspartan1399

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:50 am
4laugh >  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:47 am
Snowspartan1399
Oh um yes mam eek *heads down into the cellq, grabs the bottle and heads back up and walks over to aya* Here you are blaugh Um I hope you like Cabernet Sauvignon *hands int to her* Will that be all?

"Well a couple of glasses would be good. It's just simply not proper to be drinking out of a bottle such as this. This is after all wine and not beer..." She shakes her head softly, she wondered what the waitress was thinking, bringing wine without at least one glass...  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Talim656

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:25 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Talim656

Walking over to Talim she quirks an eyebrow. "Just why exactly are you not allowed to have alcohol? I thought alcohol was for everyone..."

Oh, I'm under aged. I've also seen what it does to livers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:49 am
*runs back out with two glasses but slips and drops them* gonk OHHHHHHH ummmmmm *picks up the shards cutting my hands badly then runs back to the kitchen to get new glasses*  

Snowspartan1399

Talim656

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:29 am
Why is Spartan serving us? *Picks up bandages and wraps it aroud his hand*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:23 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
DiNo BoY 101

She notices Dino sit down, before she sneaks up to him stealthy. "Hey there, I haven't seen you in awhile. WAITRESS! A bottle of your finest for my fellow neko over here..."

Dino smiled slightly at Aya as the Waitress walked towards the couch.  

DiNo BoY 101

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:05 pm
Here are the glasses sweatdrop *sets on the table and looks at Talim* What would you like Miss?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:54 pm
She produces a wine opener, and opens the bottle of wine. She then carefully pours some wine in each glass, before handing one over to Dino. "I hope that you enjoy this lovely wine." She then turns over to Talim, "Well a few drinks every now and then is fine. If you're drinking multiple glasses of alcohol a day, that's what really kills your liver."  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:20 am
I.....i....is there anything else you would like???? sweatdrop  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games