Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki turned his head to look out the car window as silence consumed the car again. Hearing the solider apologize had the god looking back to him. "It is not your fault. I am sorry as well for bringing up a painful subject." Loki responded. He nodded again when the man said he couldn't even try to be with anyone else now, or even for awhile. "Take the time you need, I can speak with the others to get them to lay off without telling them why if you wish." Loki suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I would appreciate that…..though I suppose I should tell them at some point. It isn’t fair to Bucky for me to keep him a secret in this time.” Steve frowned. “In the time that we were together, it was very dangerous to be in a relationship with another man. We could end up being beaten, or even taken and essentially tortured…..It’s hard to forget that I don’t have to keep these things secret anymore.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:55 pm
MDaylus

"Long ago when I was on Midgard as a teen it was the same. I had to be careful with obtaining a lover here and Asgard it seemed out of the question. My mother was the only one to understand. Everyone else when they found out of my sexuality called me an Ergi." Loki spoke he understood the fear of the persecution. "However I will tell the rest of them to lay off until you are ready to tell them why." Loki continued giving Steve a kind smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Thank you.” Steve said slowly. It was nice to have someone understand, even if it was a horrible situation. Shortly after they pulled up outside a costume store and Steve managed to find a decent parking place. “From what everyone tell me, this is a pretty good store for costumes. If you can’t find one you like here, there are others we can look at though.” He said lightly as they got out.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:01 pm
MDaylus

"You are welcome." Loki answered. Pulling up outside of the costume store had Loki a bit excited to see everything. The only other times he had been in town was with tony when they had first gotten together and one other. "I am sure this will be fine. Thank you Steve." Loki thanked moving to get out of the car.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve led Loki into the store, pausing as he looked around. The place was fully decked out for Halloween. Decorations stood all over the place, face spiders and bats hung from the ceiling and webs stretched out in every corner of the ceiling. There were also aisles and aisles of costumes and accessories. They ranged from the ridiculous to the beautiful and everything in between. Whistling softly, Steve slowly ventured further in. Having to duck or walk around hanging creatures every few feet. “Well…..have any idea where you’d like to start? Anything you’ve seen a picture of you remember liking?” he asked, looking over his shoulder at Loki.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki was awed at all the costumes around them as they walked into the place. He looked around for a minute before Steve spoke calling his attention back. "Tony suggested something regal like a vampire but I was thinking more pirate." Loki stated looking around again unsure where to start his venture. He knew that if he went with the pirate he already had the pants and the boots but he had none of the accessories.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Pirate….” Steve mumbled as he looked around. Slowly wandering down an aisle he thought he spotted fake swords on, he let out a triumphant noise when he found a section of pirate clothes. Looking through things, Steve pulled out a captain’s coat and held it up. “This might fit you.” He said, eyeing Loki. He might not look bad in the long coat, though he wasn’t sure about the color.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki followed Steve as the man walked down an aisle. Hearing the triumphant noise from the solider he grinned moving closer. Seeing the captains coat loki have a hum touch and picking at the thing. "The material is very flimsy." Loki complained.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:53 am
Alikia Tsuki

Steve watched Loki and gave a little shrug. “I think most costumes are unless you make it yourself. Costumes are meant to only be worn once or twice, so they don’t make them well, not anymore at least.” He said, beginning to search through the costumes again. Finding another coat, he pulled it out. “This one isn’t quite so cheap….” He said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:34 am
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Steve said that he thought that most of the costumes were flimsy now because they were only meant to be worn once or twice. He didn't like that. "Well I suppose we can find one that suits me and I can alter its material to be stronger." Loki hummed. He moved to the coat that Steve had pulled out. "It is not as bad." he agreed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Letting Loki hold the coat, Steve continued searching through the costumes. Finding a few shirts that would fit under the coat, he pulled them out and held them beside the coat in Loki’s hands. “Perhaps you should go try these on, see what we’re working with, and if you even like wearing this.” He said, glancing over all the pirate costumes and accessories they hadn’t even touched yet. No point in wasting time if Loki decided he didn’t like these.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki wrinkled his nose at the costume but said nothing as Steve continued to look through things pulling out some shirts. Those at the very least didn't look as flimsy. "Alright." Loki stated taking the offered things before moving to where he had seen others go to try on the costumes. He took a little while to decide but finally came out dumping some of the shirts and things with the clerk while carrying a shirt and a coat with him. "I think these will do as I wish, especially after I change them to do what I need." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve only smiled at the wrinkled nose Loki offered, the god would just have to remember to try and make his own next year if he was going to be picky. Leaning against a wall near the changing rooms, the soldier waited patiently, just watching others in the store looking at costumes. Looking over when Loki came out, he smiled at the sight of him only bringing one coat and one shirt. “Then we’ll look for accessories then.” He said lightly, heading back over to the pirate section. “These are the actual entertaining parts of the costume.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:34 pm
MDaylus

"Accessories?" Loki questioned a bit confused. He followed the solider none the less. "Jewelry and fake swords are the entertaining part of the costume?" Loki questioned but bent down to examine them none the less. At the very least he could determine what he had out of his actual jewelry. The sword would be easy enough and anything else he need could be bought and changed at least temporarily.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games