Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:40 pm
Eiwen closed his emerald eyes and sighed heavily. He shook himself to loosen his tensed muscles and sat back down next to Meena. He licked her face affectionately and appologetically. His ears went down as he was sure she'd be mad at him for ignoring her for so long...

His gaze fell on the meek female Feros was leading around and then over Meena's stern face. His hackles began to raise as his muscles tensed again, waiting for Meena's attention to fall on him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:17 pm
Meena closed her eyes and her tongue lolled for a moment. Meena looked at Feros and then at Eiwen. Seeing his hackles raised she tensed. She stood her tailed raised and her sences on alert to what ever had gotten Eiwen's full attention. "What is it?" She whispered.

Feros looked at his mother and froze momentarilly. Ignoring his thoughts he continued again towards his mother, hopeing his suddenly tensed muscled frame didn't scare the fragile female by his side.

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:30 pm
"Uh, nothing..." His gaze fell and he stood, loosening up his frame. "Sorry to cause you alarm." He breathed in the forest air, just to be certain there might not in fact be a threat approaching. His nose was disappointed.

His wandering thoughts had brought to him another fleeting image of the old silvery she-wolf, but his mother was long dead. His mind was simply trying to twist his judgment and dampen his senses so he shoved the image from his head roughly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:30 pm
Meena untensed slightly and looked at him with her head cocked to the side. "You sure? You seem distracted by something." She sniffed the air and looked around ignoring her son as he came to stand in front of her about a yard away. Her posture remained in a protective slance. Her white fur seemed to pale.
Lynnia looked at her sister then around the small clearing they were in. The clouds up ahead had darkened. Kyser was snoreing in her head and she decided to let him sleep untill she needed him. She kept her thoughts soft and calm as to not alert him.
Feros stopped in fron t of his mom and untensed when Eiwen did. He looked at his brother who had fallen asleep. Demitri was fine and sleeping so no danger that would alert him so it couldn't be that bad. He then went back to watching his mom.

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:55 pm
He yawned, the approaching low pressure making him feel a little sluggish and tired. A few raindrops splattered the ground with a rhythmic patter, enriching the earthy forest smell. His body radiating warmth and his mind more at peace, he rubbed against Meena's shoulder.

"My thoughts are just more puzzling to me than normal." He was leaning his head against her and staring at the loamy soil. He lifted his head and looked Meena in the face. "Do you ever wonder if the dead can come back to us...?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:31 pm
Meena smiled and leaned into him radiating and soaking in his warmth. Looking into the sky, she closed her eyes and listened to Eiwen talk the question confused her. "What you mean? like come back to life and live again or...?" She looked back at him leaned away slightly to look at him better.
Lynnia looked away and slowly made her way away from the group.
Feros sat downa d waited for Aurlana to catch up with him.

Free_E-3_Spirit

deathxXxsong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:19 pm
Aurlana was patient and felt bad vibes coming from Sarafina. Tword her though. She shook it off and kept quiet.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:45 pm
Meena looked around and froze. Ka was standing a few feet from hid mom. She layed down quickly and covered her snout with her paws. She shifted and layed on the now muddy earth. Her breath shallow. She curled up and whimpered.
Feros whined and took a step toward his mom.
Demitri's head shot up.
Ka disappeared.

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:43 pm
Eiwen felt a shiver run up his spine and looked around, hackles rising. A low growl rumbled in his chest and he hunched protectively next to Meena.

"What is it? ...Did I say something wrong?" His eyes softened when he heard her whimper. Crouching down beside his mate, Eiwen whined his sympathies.

"I'm sorry if I brought up the wrong subject... It's just that I get the feeling that my mother may still be... somewhere." He shifted uneasily as long buried memories resurfacing in his mind. "I could have sworn I saw her die in the fire... I heard her pained cries." His voice broke. He closed his eyes and let out a soft whine; he'd thought that Neira was dead as well. His entire past that he'd always been so certain would stay untouched and left in the deep recesses of his mind had suddenly flooded to the forefront when he'd discovered his sister was alive. How did he know that his mother wasn't going to just show up out of the blue as his sister had??

A pained expression lingered on his face as he curled around Meena's body. "Perhaps they do come back to us, lingering so that they can say goodbye, but it'll only ever bring back the pain of parting all over again..." he whispered. His mother's death along with watching the rest of his pack disappear in the flames had scarred his childhood and forever left a deep rift in his heart. Meena had dulled his pain, but it was hard to hold together all of the shards that made up his battered soul.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:56 pm
Feros stepped back when Eiwen growled at him.
Demitri stood and trotted over to his mom. "Mom?"
"He's not dead" She whined and slowly shifted back into a beautiful white wolf. "Ka is still alive I just....." She shook her head and looked at the wolves around her.

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:47 pm
Sarafina arose her head. It's not possible, I was there... how? Sarafina thought amazed. Sarafina was just speechless, few things made her speechless. Her eyes were wide. If this is true... it just can't be, Sarafina thought once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:29 pm
Eiwen shifted even closer to Meena, trying to comfort her. He looked up and shook his head at Feros. "I'm sorry, the growl was not intended for you." He quickly regained his facade and let his face fall blank, but his brows still furrowed together and his eyes were deep and lifeless.

He heaved a sigh and stared up at Sarafina, curious of her bewildered expression. "What is it? ...What is it that you all saw, but I did not?" He scanned the area, but saw nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing but a slight shift in the wind that faintly smelled of another male, unfamiliar to him.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

deathxXxsong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:58 pm
Aurlana sat back bord. She entertained herself by playing with a little aura shere she made. (She was the 7th daughter of the 7th daughter) Aurlana had little energy. She stopped after 5 minutes. She began to pant. The orb was Silver by the way. (Silver auras mean powerful magic but she was really a weak wolf) She fell to the ground. She rose up. Still tired. Using aura magic takes your life force/ aura. If she used to much she'd die. "What.... are... you.... guys... Talkingt.... about....?" She said panting hard. She needed to rest.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:09 pm
"Ka" was all meena said before sitting up ever so slightly. She looked at Eiwen and then at the other wolves Mostly her attention was on the aura wolf. She must have seen her son. If not then he must have been the figment of her imgination but she saw him. She could never mistake her son for a different wolf. The thoughts ran through her mind. I must be crazy. He was never there. Your losing your mind. Get a hold of yourself before the pack loses itself. Eiwen will think your crazy. Stay strong your son's will need you to be. Could that be your son? Is he really alive, not dead?
Feros nodded his head and moved closer to his mom and whimpered slightly. I've never seen her like this.
Demitri looked at his mom and stood close to Feros.

Free_E-3_Spirit

deathxXxsong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:43 pm
Ignored as always....

AURLANA THOUGHT.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games