Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_LordBeld

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:33 pm
NAME: Erek
APPEARANCE: 5'9 ish, natural redhead, Hazel Eyes
FAV. BANDS: AFI, A7X, MCR, MSI, Shattersphere, static x, Slipknot, Dragonforce, Disturbed, KoRn, Metallica...
SEXUALITY: straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Computers, some anime, music, games
RELIGION: lets just say i believe in equivalent exchange
PERSONALITY: semi-timid to start
PET PEEVES: people with no common sense
LIKES: Intelligent conversation, people with similar stuffs to me, jeeps!,
DISLIKES: People with a superiority complex, uber-preps(those who fit the steryotypes to the point)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:27 am
NAME: Alex
APPEARANCE: Tallish, thinish, brownish hair
FAV. BANDS: Anything but bloody hip hop. ANYTHING!
SEXUALITY: Straight
REALTIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Hiking, writing, listening to music, fencing
RELIGION: Yeah I have one
PERSONALITY: Average? no idea how Im like really, find out?
PET PEEVES: Dunno, probably have some
DISLIKES: Liars and people who love to fight for no reason. It makes people fight back
REASON FOR JOINING: I like Goths, I like to chat, It seems a good guild.  

Marius Novus Equus

canadianwolf16

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:07 am
welcome  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:22 pm
NAME: Freshie
APPEARANCE: 5"6, Red hair, Blue eyes, pale
FAV. BANDS: rapmetal, metal, grunge rock
SEXUALITY: heterosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: art, interweb, stuff
PERSONALITY: a ******** PEEVES: have nothing against gangsters, but if you aren't from LA or New York, if you havent been on welfare, and you haven't lived in the ghetto, or been in jail for a serious crime, you are not the stereotypical "gangster"
LIKES/DISLIKES: +fluffy things, milk, art, shiney things - stupid people, two faced people,big moths
REASON FOR JOINING: it was something to do? it looked like fun  

PWAM

Calantha Josephine

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:18 pm
Righto, so i may have started a few posts without doing this but here it goes

NAME: CJ

APPEARANCE: I have dark brown eyes / hair, I always wear all black, of course with different colors incorporated, but black is the main theme. I also usually wear a Sparkling black / dark dark dark purple smooth sort of monolithic stone.

FAV. BANDS: MSI, NIN, Marilyn Manson, Deathstars, 30sec to Mars, Papa Roach, Blood Brothers, Killers, MCR, etc.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: other than online games like GAIA / computers in general, and driving around my mini ;3. I really enjoy music, reading, and anime

PERSONALITY: Around people im not used to, i can be a bit of an intravert, but once you get to know me im actually quite talkative and will enjoy a good conversation... or a bad (content-wise) one, depending on my mood. Im not easily angered, but when i am... heheh lets just leave it at that. Sometimes I can be an a**, but at least i can admit it. Im lazy. and sometimes Random.

PET PEEVES: People who are openly slow / retarded (not like physically mind you). Im talking blank look mouth hanging open ...what? especially when they have the capacity to be at least a half decent human being but just don't care.

LIKES/DISLIKES: I like Asians ;3. I dislike tomatoes. I like pie.. depending on my mood. Cake is good but can be a little blegh.

REASON FOR JOINING: Looking for a place where i can openly express my point of view with decently intelligent people. Where i do not have to fear being criticized for having slightly out there opinions / personality. And where i can have a good time and discuss things with my fellow Gothics.

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship: Happily Taken
Religion: Atheist

Realized i can edit... err sorry for double lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:21 am
I really have not much to tell about myself, I´m more the person which expresses herself by posting and writing to threads,not in introducing myself, so I just say hello. Í hear dark wave already since I was 15 years old. My reason for joining is to simply show solidarity with the creatures of the night here on Gaia and to talk with people who share similar interests and maybe even views. It feels like home smile  

osirisgoauldgoddess

Tainted-Sapphire-Rain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:12 pm
NAME: Rachel, most people call me Rain.
APPEARANCE: Will remain unknown.
FAV. BANDS:Tool, A Perfect Cirlce, Flyleaf, KoRn.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I love writing poetry, and getting thr reactions out of people. My poetry makes people cry a lot, ask Corpse_Panda
PERSONALITY: I'm very calm, I don't act my age.I guess the only word I have for myslef is different...
PET PEEVES: Talk to me, find out.
DISLIKES:The color pink, snobbs, violence unless extremely necessary.
REASON FOR JOINING:Wanting to find people with things in common, people that understand me and want to have conversations with me that don't include the words 'I love you' or 'Hey babe lets be friends'.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:10 pm
NAME: Kendra
APPEARANCE: I have red hair and brown eyes but that is all you get, cuz describing things suck.
FAV. BANDS:Manson, My Chemical Romance, Blaqk Audio,Flyleaf, KoRn.
PERSONALITY: I am very hyper active and fun but I can be very pissy so watch out! >D
PET PEEVES: People that act like their shiz don't stink.
SEXUALITY: BI and PROUD!
REASON FOR JOINING: Goth People rock! Most of my friends are considered "Gothic" and all of them rock! I actually was goth once but was forced to change due to my job! evil  

togetherindeath

elyzia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:50 am

NAME: Ani
APPEARANCE: Oh-so-very not Goth (although I've still got quite a nice collection of corsets still living in the back of my closet). I have semi-long "dirty blonde" hair; 5'4" or 5'5" feet tall; 110-115 lbs; & quite pale skin. My waredrobe contains mostly pegged jeans sewn with floss, black combat boots, black aviator sunglasses, small cute dresses, long shirts, floral print, band tee-shirts, & black sweatshirts. Writing via black sharpies & accidental bleach stains tend to litter a fairly large portion of my clothing. ... & yes, I am serious xp
FAV. BANDS: The Sisters of Mercy, Christian Death / Shadow Project / Rozz Williams everything , Joy Division. [etc. etc.]
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: ... I'm still working on figuring that out... ninja
PERSONALITY: Usually quite reserved or isolated [by choice]; very inquisitive; intuative; "care-taker"; very "real" (I dispise lies & manipulation); high-strung; pessimistic; "officially" "personality disordered" rolleyes
PET PEEVES: When people call me 4576285 times per hour; when people call me at all; teenagers who ridiculously glorify getting drunk, marijuana, or smoking cigarettes; when people use the words "skinny" & "annorexic" like they're synonyms; hearing the word "emo".
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes -- helping people, piercings, long-distance running, bleach white, poetry, very light rain, cleaning. Dislikes -- crowds, loud noises, injustice, 6 year olds being prescribed Amphetamines because they "can't pay attention well enough", politics, war, fakeness in people in any way, cars, guns, the fact that my cellphone wont shut up, the fact that I really need a cigarette but really don't feel like walking 25 feet to go outside, bugs.
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm such a "closet Goth" ninja ... better answer: I've felt a connection to the Goth scene since I was 13. It's just something that's really stuck with me. &, if anything, the older I get, the more I seem to absolutely love most Goth music.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:27 pm
NAME: Eri
APPEARANCE: Blonde, grey eyes, ridiculously pale, all black clothes
FAV. BANDS: too many O.o
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, writing, blaring music
PERSONALITY: Satirical, smart [i go to college], funny
PET PEEVES: poor grammar, saying "like" all the time, posers
LIKES/DISLIKES: good music!! good grades!!
REASON FOR JOINING: It looked like a cool guild  

Elise Caoimhe

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:10 am
NAME: Andreas (im from denmark)

APPEARANCE: long blond hair, black t-shirts, Thors hammer around my neck and a black jacket with alot of buttons and som few patches

FAV. BANDS: lumsk, reagan youth, the casualties (at the moment)

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: listening to music, politic, reading and drawing

PERSONALITY: shy, a nice person

PET PEEVES: dont know what that means. Im not american.

LIKES/DISLIKES: rock, treats, open minded people/pop, vegetables,
extreme conservative people

REASON FOR JOINING: i like the goth culture, and my experience tells me that they are nice open minded people.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:42 pm
NAME: Earl
APPEARANCE: short like 5' short(Asians tend to be short),
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Lacuna Coil, Cradle of Filth, too many to mention
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, PC games, daydreaming
PERSONALITY: pessimistic(though i'd like to think of it as being realistic)
PET PEEVES: pink, someone showing pictures of me cross-dressing
LIKES/DISLIKES: chocolate -flavored cigarettes, listening to rock music, WWII history books/50 cent, snoop dogg, mostly modern day hiphop, "windy people"
REASON FOR JOINING: I want to see how the international goth community is like  

jaenus

HereticAlice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:45 pm
NAME: Bijou kam [literally means blood jewel]
APPEARANCE: very pale, long black hair, 30/17/32, green eyes
PREFERENCE: Anything that I like. Whether they be male, female, or something entirely different. Gender is not a question.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Stitches, Piercings, Tattoos, Arcane art
PERSONALITY: I am very charismatic, in a Hitler sort of way
PET PEEVES: Those who aren't open minded
LIKES/DISLIKES: Stitches, snakes, scorpion pops [a sucker with a scorpion inside]
REASON FOR JOINING: Perhaps I can find someone as twisted as me?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:55 am
NAME: Jasmine
APPEARANCE: Petite, brown hair and eyes, tan skin, almond eye and a touch of asian.
FAV. BANDS: Very hard, i like heaps of stuff. At the moment, it's Perfume.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Like most people on gaia, ilike anime and manga, music, talking to both reallife and online riends, roleplaying and reading. Standard list.
PERSONALITY: Had to ask this question? xD Hmm.. I guess I just like having fun and being around the city or my house. I can wear both a baggy shirt and jeans or a formal evening dress comfortabley. My friends say I'm more 'outgoing' than my sister, so i'll put that down and I'm a bit of a fan girl for Cullens and Axel x Roxas yaori. I can be stubborn, a bit skeptical and my idea of relationships really annoys my friends. Can I help knowing that most teen relationships fail? It's a fact.
PET PEEVES: I hate when people push aside all opinions of others to do something incredibley stupid, unnescesary drama and people who think they can do something, but can't, and them brag about how wonderful they are at something they can't do.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Poerty is my first thought, because I have me english book sitting in front of me. Some can be okay, but i'm just not into it sorry. People who flame my music taste.
REASON FOR JOINING: Basically, I'm interested in the gothic sub-culture. I desperatley wish I could go goth, but I lack the attitude or music taste to do so. That an confidense. I wore one of my long velvet black dresses down to the lcal shop and I couldn't help but feel self concous. I want to get past that and hope talking to you guys can help me out.

[ Hot Chocolate. ]

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games