Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:08 am
Eugene comes climbing from a ladder from the rear of the ship, soaking wet with water, and a scared look on his face fit for a kid. "I came from the air ducts...there are no more air in the air ducts. Save youre selfs!"
Running towrd the fron end of the ship, Eugene locks himself in a torpedo tube, and prepares for a launch, noticeing it fires from the outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:08 am
vasily stumbles up to her, "no way im not as think as you hurt i am" he said slurring his words and pulling a wrench out of his back pocket. "cmon lets go fix a hole" he said staring to the lest of amanda.  

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:11 am
Amanda raises an eyebrow. "Um.... Cap'n... you're just going to get killed..." she said, taking the wrench out of his hand. "Besides, you should leave this to one of your bests engineers, don't you think?" smiles slightly. "Stop being so hardheaded for once!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:14 am
he stares at her "i guess your right, where is she anyway" he said looking around his eyes passing over her but not really seeing her. he kept going in circles until he tripped over his foot and fell over.  

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:17 am
Amanda chuckled a bit at his anticts, and helped him stand up. "Dunno... probably her cabin..." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:20 am
(lol i was talking about you) he stands up looking around. he looks vwery cunfused. why is my ship on top, it needs to be below. he startes toward the conn room to submerge it.  

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:23 am
(XD lol!) "Erm... cap'n? You... better sit down before you hurt yourself...." she said, grabbing him by the arm and sitting him down on a chair. She hold three fingers in front of his face. "How many fingers do you see?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:27 am
he looked at her a moment and took a long drink from a very dented, scratched. and obvisually empty flask. "412" he said looking at her happily. "you see im fine" he said starting to get up.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:44 am
(lol) she walks over to him "no your not fine" she said moving the hair out of his face "ouch" she said seeing the blood and some dried blood  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:46 am
he looked at them feeling very dazed. "no no not there." he mumbled before his eye startred twitchign horribly as she touched his head. "green" he shouted very loudly.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:48 am
she covered an ear "dont shout please" she said and shook her head "we need to get you fixed up" she said looking at him  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:48 am
"Oh... that's definitelly a concusion..." Amanda said, laughing slightly. "He should rest."  

La Petite Ange

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:53 am
(concussion yes thats it thats what i was looking for....ty) he kept looking around at everyone on deck, not really recognising them. "no no i dont need sleep" he said standing up and falling back down in the chair.
he picked himself up again "im fine youll see" he said smiling like a loon and starting to walk away, right into another pipe. "dammit" he shouted after a loud clang was heard "who put that pipe there. i swear somebody moved it there wasnt one there a minuite ago, i can tell you that" he shouted holding his head and falling over.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:57 am
Amanda crossed her arms and grinned. "Anybody who thinks we should inject him some tranquilizer say 'aye'," she said, looking around. "Aye."  

La Petite Ange

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:03 am
vasily suddenly stood up "aye" he shouted "impeach nixon" he said smiling obvisually having no idea what was going on. he stood there swaying on his feet "quit spinning the room amanda" he said a bit softer. before slowly lowering himself to the floor and sitting there his eyes fucused on diffrent parts of the room.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff