Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:42 pm
Krissim Klaw
Eddily, do you log in at least once a month? I think they dump your account if you don't log in enough or something. XP

Oh yeah, more than once month.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:00 pm
*Dies of mantis overload*

I just put them both in the cage I split for the first time and they look so freaken cute next to eachother. It's so funny because you'll go up to the cage and they'll both come crawling up to you and peer out. And, they do all of this having no clue that only a centemeter away the other mantis is sitting. If only they knew what was on the others side of the partition. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:56 pm
What is it with morons obsession with annoying me when I'm using a computer?!

I get asked questions like "Does a 20GB hard disk turn you on?" I mean WTF?! ARE THEY NUTS?! The only way a 20GB HDD is going to do that is if there is yiff art painted on it! And even then, it's not the HDD itself!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:07 pm
Nothing to report now, other than I'm trying not to be such an arrogant dumbass and that I'm trying to be happy with the life I have right now.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:20 pm
Asfor the bill, i have a mic and a headset. The problem was i was in the hospital, or in bed, i couldn't get up/move. So i was kind of stuck and unable to do anything. Skype is more expensive, and by the way, Kelly lives in New Zealand. smile

Kriss, i'm happy for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:26 pm
If he lives there, then it's no wonder why it's hard to talk to him. But I don't understand how skype is more expensive... unless your internet plan isn't that great.

OMG! SHEEP LOVER!!  

Crenn

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:36 pm
AUGH. Just got smacked in the face by depression.

I hate my job. I hate being around people. I hate having to move, and I hate having to ask what things are and where everything is. I hate having people watch me and tell me to hurry up. I hate having to be nice, and I hate having to clean s**t. I really really hate being called the "all night slicer cleaner", and I really really REALLY hate having to ask everyone for help. Also, the smell makes me die. I hate slicing deli meat, and cleaning cheese slicers.

I also hate not having my timecard. Wtf, where'd it go?!!?!

Also, there's no pictures on this laptop. Nothing of me or mine. None of my music.. and the CD drive is really slow. Second Life is crap, my internet is so slow I can't DO anything, I'm so freaking bored, and I just want to curl up in a little ball and die. And I'm totally serious when I say that.

Ugh, angst, drama, whatever. If I didn't have to work I'd have the time to do everything with this laptop like move all my stuff over.. but I don't have time. Wtf, I want to QUIT. If only I could just close and clean s**t, or work in the back doing platters.. but I gotta work counter. Ugh, PEOPLE. I hate them. And I can't stop working until end of august. A whole ******** month.. I'll probably get fired for ******** up my timecard, or being to slow, or doing SOMETHING wrong..

Typical customer thing:
Me:"94! Anyone have 94~"
They wave their little number thing at me.
Me:"How can I help y...*trails off as they start talking*"
Them: "I need a pound of ham."
Me: "What kind?"
Them: "The one that's on sale."
Me: "Okay... *aside to one of my coworkers, lets say Nancy* What's the ham that's on sale?"
Nancy: "*sigh, as shes slicing for someone else* There's the sara lee honey, that's buy one half pound get the second half pound free, or the hansel and gretel classic ham, which is $2.99 a pound."
Them: "Uhh.. Hansel and Gretel."
Me: "*to Nancy* Which is that?"
Nancy: "*points* That one."
Me: "*picks up a ham*"
Nancy: No, the other one!"
Me: "*puts it down and picks up the other one, loads it on the slicer and starts slowly slicing meat*"
Them: "....*impatient look*"
Me: "weighs, its 1.114 pounds* Is that okay?"
Them: "Yeah, that's fine."
Me: "*prints sticker thing, puts ham in bag, slaps sticker on bag, struggles to ziplock bag, hands it over* There you are. Anything else?"
Repeat for turkey, hard salami, and cheese.

What I really hate is people who want a pound of shaved ham. That stuff takes forever to slice that thin, and it's really hard to bag.. D:

Kinda wish there was a way to do lj-cuts on Gaia.. then this stupid post wouldn't be glaring me in the face.

I suppose life would be easier if I had more friends to talk to on AIM or something.. but then again, this is me we're talking about. I don't do anything, so I never have anything to talk about. Hence why no one ever talks to me. Even the IRC room I go to mocks me for being female. My parents are just.. ugh. I can't stnad being around them. No matter how many times I tell my mom NOT TO TOUCH ME she's ALWAYS FREAKING TOUCHING ME. It drives me freaking nuts. Stop laughing at me, stop touching my shoulders and my hair, and just leave me alone. And stop belittling me in from of my boyfriend. Jesus Christ, woman.

I want to go HOME. Only I don't know where that is.

I think I'm going to go cry, or something. Makes me feel better. Or... something.

Sorry about this, guys. I'm just at the end of my rope. I can't even draw stuff to relieve stress like normal because my tablet pen is ******** up from my dog eating it... ugh.

Sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:35 pm
Eddily
shoki_de_nai
What the hell? Photobucket has decided that some of my art is offensive and violates their ToS. Four of mine were revmoved because of this.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/shoki_de_nai/shepsketch.jpg
There's an example. I reloaded it under a new name to show. What's wrong with that?! Besides, there's others showing a similar amount of body that are still fine...or maybe they haven't gotten to it yet.

In other news...I may lose my job. My boss JUST found out about my condition...and needs to talk to my doctor. If she tells him that my job is causing it to get worse, by Iowa law I have to be let go. And I was just gonna get a $0.50 raise!

You mean they told you why you were banned? They didn't bother telling me, I just couldn't log in one day. xp

I wasn't banned, my images were replaced with this thing saying it violated the ToS.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:48 pm
*snugs NG* Thanks, I'm just really excited to be going on a trip with them both. Just love traveling with my buggly wugglies.

That being said, for all those who are interested, I will be leaving tommorrow morning for my little trip. I'm bringing my laptop so there is a good chance I'll pop on especially at night, but I might be a bit more scarce than usual. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:07 am
where are you going to?  

Rainey_angel81

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:15 am
Crenn - Skypes more expensive then my intornatinal phone, and i didnt have a choice when i was in the hospital or in bed, i couldn't get up or use a house phone due to, well, lack of one.
Sheep lover? stare You better be pretty damn careful with what you say...

Kriss - Your love of bugs both shocks and amuses me. I don't know why. You never sent me anything to make you a carrier for them. razz I hope you have a fun trip, and are you going to post before you go?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:21 am
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Ugh, I don't even know where to begin on this one.

My roomate walks up to me this morning and is like "Ummmm..." so I turn and look at her and she tells me she's moving out ("not because of you though, I just want to live in a studio apartment.") and tells me I have to sign some paper. So I sigh and take the paper, signing it.

So, I'll probably be getting a new roomate now... but I don't even know where to begin thinking about this. I feel like she hates me for some reason. She dissapears on her own without telling me where she's going and stays away the whole night then comes home after school the next day, and just plain doesn't tell me anything.

Argh. I'm annoyed now. *sighs*

I just hope I don't get an annoying roomate from this, if i do, I'm seriously going to go crazy. I got lucky with my current roomate, she's nice, doesn't like rap music (that much, anyway, she's played it in her car but she doesn't when she's here) and we kinda just do our own things and aren't in the way of each other.

why is it so hard to just stay here? It's not like I'm in her face all the time or am that big a problem >.<

Dammit. Sorry for rambling, I'm just really upset about this now and don't even know where to start thinking on this. I'll have to call my mom and talk to her later.

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

Shinigami Whistle

[ Grynn Wolf ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:21 am
Nekoyaki
AUGH. Just got smacked in the face by depression.

I hate my job. I hate being around people. I hate having to move, and I hate having to ask what things are and where everything is. I hate having people watch me and tell me to hurry up. I hate having to be nice, and I hate having to clean s**t. I really really hate being called the "all night slicer cleaner", and I really really REALLY hate having to ask everyone for help. Also, the smell makes me die. I hate slicing deli meat, and cleaning cheese slicers.

I also hate not having my timecard. Wtf, where'd it go?!!?!

Also, there's no pictures on this laptop. Nothing of me or mine. None of my music.. and the CD drive is really slow. Second Life is crap, my internet is so slow I can't DO anything, I'm so freaking bored, and I just want to curl up in a little ball and die. And I'm totally serious when I say that.

Ugh, angst, drama, whatever. If I didn't have to work I'd have the time to do everything with this laptop like move all my stuff over.. but I don't have time. Wtf, I want to QUIT. If only I could just close and clean s**t, or work in the back doing platters.. but I gotta work counter. Ugh, PEOPLE. I hate them. And I can't stop working until end of august. A whole ******** month.. I'll probably get fired for ******** up my timecard, or being to slow, or doing SOMETHING wrong..

Typical customer thing:
Me:"94! Anyone have 94~"
They wave their little number thing at me.
Me:"How can I help y...*trails off as they start talking*"
Them: "I need a pound of ham."
Me: "What kind?"
Them: "The one that's on sale."
Me: "Okay... *aside to one of my coworkers, lets say Nancy* What's the ham that's on sale?"
Nancy: "*sigh, as shes slicing for someone else* There's the sara lee honey, that's buy one half pound get the second half pound free, or the hansel and gretel classic ham, which is $2.99 a pound."
Them: "Uhh.. Hansel and Gretel."
Me: "*to Nancy* Which is that?"
Nancy: "*points* That one."
Me: "*picks up a ham*"
Nancy: No, the other one!"
Me: "*puts it down and picks up the other one, loads it on the slicer and starts slowly slicing meat*"
Them: "....*impatient look*"
Me: "weighs, its 1.114 pounds* Is that okay?"
Them: "Yeah, that's fine."
Me: "*prints sticker thing, puts ham in bag, slaps sticker on bag, struggles to ziplock bag, hands it over* There you are. Anything else?"
Repeat for turkey, hard salami, and cheese.

What I really hate is people who want a pound of shaved ham. That stuff takes forever to slice that thin, and it's really hard to bag.. D:

Kinda wish there was a way to do lj-cuts on Gaia.. then this stupid post wouldn't be glaring me in the face.

I suppose life would be easier if I had more friends to talk to on AIM or something.. but then again, this is me we're talking about. I don't do anything, so I never have anything to talk about. Hence why no one ever talks to me. Even the IRC room I go to mocks me for being female. My parents are just.. ugh. I can't stnad being around them. No matter how many times I tell my mom NOT TO TOUCH ME she's ALWAYS FREAKING TOUCHING ME. It drives me freaking nuts. Stop laughing at me, stop touching my shoulders and my hair, and just leave me alone. And stop belittling me in from of my boyfriend. Jesus Christ, woman.

I want to go HOME. Only I don't know where that is.

I think I'm going to go cry, or something. Makes me feel better. Or... something.

Sorry about this, guys. I'm just at the end of my rope. I can't even draw stuff to relieve stress like normal because my tablet pen is ******** up from my dog eating it... ugh.

Sorry.

I'm sorry!
I know what you're goin' through....I don't have the exact same thing, but I've pretty much been the same way the past couple weeks. One of my managers actually sent me home early one day because I was starting to get too frustrated with the store manager. And I've got my dad constantly lecturing me on my room and how it needs to stay cleaned, but he doesn't understand that I'm only living in this house for two more weeks so I don't feel the need to unpack everything and organize it.

I hope things get better for you. Any chance you could run to Target or someplace and pick up a cheap sketchpad and some cheap sketching pencils? That way you can still draw a little to keep your skills up while you're tablet's outta commission.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:41 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Crenn - Skypes more expensive then my intornatinal phone, and i didnt have a choice when i was in the hospital or in bed, i couldn't get up or use a house phone due to, well, lack of one.

Well... the only cost associated to Skype... is the download/upload it uses. As for the sheep comment.. it's an Australian joke that all NZers are sheep lovers. It's similar to the UK's view that all Australians are kangaroo lovers.
Anyway, I'd best drop it anyway.  

Crenn

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:08 am
Crenn
UglyCoyoteNG

Well... the only cost associated to Skype... is the download/upload it uses. As for the sheep comment.. it's an Australian joke that all NZers are sheep lovers. It's similar to the UK's view that all Australians are kangaroo lovers.
Anyway, I'd best drop it anyway.

No, it costs to call outside of the US and canada for me.
As for the comment..
What the hell would possess you to post somthing like that, when its very clear you know Kelly means alot to me? What exactly would posess you to do such a stupid thing? stare  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games