Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:53 pm
I declare a new sport-- extreme cuddling! pirate  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:35 am
Sunegami
Angelic Muse
I has a job at school! YES!!! biggrin

Congratulations! <3 What job is it?

Hehe thanks. I'm now a DR (desk receptionist) for my dorm building. I sit at the front desk and use awesome ninja moves to keep killers and rapists from harming the innocent students. ninja

*snort* Or maybe I just check keys and IDs all day. One of two. wink  

Angelic Muse

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:46 pm
I cling for the awesome ninja skillz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:14 am
ninja  

Angelic Muse

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:14 pm
4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:34 pm
All you need is love! *Twirls in singing loudly and bouncing some*  

Shadows sweet embrace

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:09 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:16 am
Shadows sweet embrace

And sweet physical contact.

Selene Aries

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:54 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:40 pm
*Flops* Oh goodie Taja is comming into heat. I don't know if we should keep the boys outside or keep her out. ><  

Shadows sweet embrace

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:49 pm
eek  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:21 am
Shadows sweet embrace
*Flops* Oh goodie Taja is comming into heat. I don't know if we should keep the boys outside or keep her out. ><

Taja is a cat? dog? weasel? etc.

If you intend to breed her, and don't care by which male, let her out; if you don't intend to, keep her indoors.

Really, if you don't intend to breed your animals, you should have them sterilized. It costs between 50 and 75 pounds sterling (per animal of course) in London, apparently, and I assume that's just for the procedure itself and not supportive treatment, anaesthesia and medical supervision for the next day or so. Which comes out to a fair amount of money, but (a) not huge, since it's a one-time expense for an animal that might live 15 years without too much trouble, and (b) if you're not planning to be a breeder, it's just part of the cost of owning small animals. You owe it to their species in general, and to your pets themselves.

Diana Aries
Shadows sweet embrace

I was wondering about this;

I recently got through reading a cheesy SF trilogy in which two of the main characters have a romantic interest in each other that they can't do anything about, because to get closer than across a table is intensely uncomfortable for one of them, and prolonged physical contact would be agonizing and potentially lethal. There's a name for the literary theme of love-that-cannot-be, what's that called?  

Shaviv

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:04 pm
Shaviv
Shadows sweet embrace

Taja is a cat? dog? weasel? etc.

If you intend to breed her, and don't care by which male, let her out; if you don't intend to, keep her indoors.

Really, if you don't intend to breed your animals, you should have them sterilized. It costs between 50 and 75 pounds sterling (per animal of course) in London, apparently, and I assume that's just for the procedure itself and not supportive treatment, anaesthesia and medical supervision for the next day or so. Which comes out to a fair amount of money, but (a) not huge, since it's a one-time expense for an animal that might live 15 years without too much trouble, and (b) if you're not planning to be a breeder, it's just part of the cost of owning small animals. You owe it to their species in general, and to your pets themselves.

Diana Aries
Shadows sweet embrace

I was wondering about this;

I recently got through reading a cheesy SF trilogy in which two of the main characters have a romantic interest in each other that they can't do anything about, because to get closer than across a table is intensely uncomfortable for one of them, and prolonged physical contact would be agonizing and potentially lethal. There's a name for the literary theme of love-that-cannot-be, what's that called?

Star-crossed lovers would be my guess; i.e. Romeo and Juliet...but that's more of a "it could never have been" kinda thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:17 am
I think love between a psyker and a blank qualifies as "it could never have been" star-crossed relationship.  

Shaviv

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:29 pm
mrgreen  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games