Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:40 pm

I see Cale's still here, I'm guessing the verdict went well?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:07 pm

smile would any body get me a drink?

Officer Cameron

Officer Cameron

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:10 pm

hopefully this will never happen!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:27 pm

The heck?
TK, I cant see your pic.

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:21 am

Red X strikes again!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:29 am

Well Cale, not trying to be the jackhole of the guild, just keep in mind, that a real friend wouldn't wish permanent punishments on anyone unless they really and truly felt the way they did.

Granted, the comment you made wasn't all that kosher. However, she was pretty rash. Your last comment was uncalled for, and the reason you were on trila in the first place. However, trust me, eventually, she'll come back. Might be a year or two. But she will, one way or another.

ElladanKenet
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:01 am

PANTIES!
ANTIES!P
NTIES!PA
TIES!PAN
IES!PANT
ES!PANTI
S!PANTIE
!PANTIES
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:48 am

ElladanKenet
Well Cale, not trying to be the jackhole of the guild, just keep in mind, that a real friend wouldn't wish permanent punishments on anyone unless they really and truly felt the way they did.

Granted, the comment you made wasn't all that kosher. However, she was pretty rash. Your last comment was uncalled for, and the reason you were on trila in the first place. However, trust me, eventually, she'll come back. Might be a year or two. But she will, one way or another.

Whatever.
I'm sick of begging and pleading with CW. Every time things don't go her way she quits the guild.
And for the Record, EK: no matter how pure her reasons were for getting me permanently removed from office, they would still be drastically misguided.
I may have been a flaming p***k, but I was also a far better moderator than many we've had. Impeaching me would have been a move that would have been more damaging to the Guild in the long run.

She has her own guild now, EK, a sci-fi guild. We're the competition to her now.
And I don't think it illogical that she meant to weaken us by having a good mod removed.
She already has Des Voh and Padme18 as well as a few more of our regulars over at her guild and I don't doubt she might persuade them to leave entirely or that she might try and steal more of our members to boost her own position in the guild system.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:49 am

Darkened Angel
PANTIES!
ANTIES!P
NTIES!PA
TIES!PAN
IES!PANT
ES!PANTI
S!PANTIE
!PANTIES

Hmm...
and the randomness continues.
Hey DA. Think you could help out around here? Nelo's still a man short.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:03 am

Yeah, about that permanent revokation, apparantly I misspoke. CW later sent me that permanence was not what she intended. So I was faulted.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:11 am

..............Well ******** terrific.
I spent a perfectly good chew out session ripping on an innocent because of faulty information.

Nelo, its crap like that what gets people fired.
Don't let it happen again.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:13 am

Well if she wasnt talking to me before, she sure as hell isnt talking to me now.
Screw it.
I'm done losing sleep over this whole mess.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:21 am

In other schemes, I still say we rope DA into performing more of her duties.
She's been around awhile and she might help somewhat more now that its down to just Nelo and Des.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:00 am

Cale Darksun
..............Well ******** terrific.
I spent a perfectly good chew out session ripping on an innocent because of faulty information.

Nelo, its crap like that what gets people fired.
Don't let it happen again.

You could have also conserved the energy. Its not like chewing out a member who isn't here any more is going to be realy notable.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:05 am

Yeah, but people do it to me all the time apparently.
I figured it was my turn.

So do you happen to have a pic of my base avi to get the stormie outfit for?
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games