Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:37 pm

DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
Tatseshi
DjCrimsonFox
Axel ShadowMoon
DjCrimsonFox
Axel ShadowMoon
Hello?

Hi

Whassup?

Not much, just chilling out in an unclothed PG-13 look of my fursona. xp
Very interesting.....

Yeah, several of us were doing it earlier, seems like I'm the only one still around.

~ re-apoofs ~
...and still are! ~ goes curl up on a pillow ~

*Makes her way over to Doomy and snuggles up right next to her*

Glee, hey Crimson! ^__^
~ smiles and nuzzles ~
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:41 pm

DoomNeko

Glee, hey Crimson! ^__^
~ smiles and nuzzles ~

*murrs and nuzzles back* Doin good? How goes the sketching? *looks at your drawing pad*

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:46 pm

DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko

Glee, hey Crimson! ^__^
~ smiles and nuzzles ~

*murrs and nuzzles back* Doin good? How goes the sketching? *looks at your drawing pad*

Going mighty fine so far. I might only get time to start the snowball fight pic, but I'll have Sura's pic done before I go to bed :3
A pretty funny pic to draw too, should make him a little happier when I show him later on, as he seemed a bit down when I read his last psot in the Queers Gay and Bi bar sweatdrop

Anyhow, head's done, adding his top hat at the moment, then I'll move down to the torso. :3
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:49 pm

DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko

Glee, hey Crimson! ^__^
~ smiles and nuzzles ~

Going mighty fine so far. I might only get time to start the snowball fight pic, but I'll have Sura's pic done before I go to bed :3
A pretty funny pic to draw too, should make him a little happier when I show him later on, as he seemed a bit down when I read his last psot in the Queers Gay and Bi bar sweatdrop

Anyhow, head's done, adding his top hat at the moment, then I'll move down to the torso. :3

*murrs and makes her way behind you wrapping her arms around your neck and just watches you draw away*
Heh...I wish I could draw like you could

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:50 pm

hey DJ is that german or dutch or something cant tell any ways metalica is my god well not really but perty close well the older band dont quit like any of their new stuff hugs DJ and the doomster crawls into the pillows behind them and falss asleep in a ball of fuzz
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:50 pm

drifter_Xwolf
hey DJ is that german or dutch or something cant tell any ways metalica is my god well not really but perty close well the older band dont quit like any of their new stuff hugs DJ and the doomster crawls into the pillows behind them and falss asleep in a ball of fuzz

Its German.

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Franko Un-american

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:55 pm

*crawls in* bah hum-bug.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:55 pm

DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko

Glee, hey Crimson! ^__^
~ smiles and nuzzles ~

*murrs and makes her way behind you wrapping her arms around your neck and just watches you draw away*

~ murrs softly and doodles some more ~
You know, no matter how crazy it sounds, I wish I could teach people to do it. Then everyone could express themselves and draw their characters ^^

I'd be out of business, but meh, who cares! XD
~ giggles, her tail swaying some on the side ~

drifter_Xwolf

They're a good band, but I prefer some of their older albums myself. Reload and Black Album specifically :3
I tend to lean more towards bands like Nightwish and Sonata Artica though ^^

Sonya Khatsworth

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:58 pm

DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko

Glee, hey Crimson! ^__^
~ smiles and nuzzles ~

You know, no matter how crazy it sounds, I wish I could teach people to do it. Then everyone could express themselves and draw their characters ^^

drifter_Xwolf

They're a good band, but I prefer some of their older albums myself. Reload and Black Album specifically :3
I tend to lean more towards bands like Nightwish and Sonata Artica though ^^

*giggles a little and hugs tight, murring softly as her chest presses into doomy's back* I don't know why, but I feel really happy when I cuddle someone...*murrs*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:03 pm

actuly my fav albume is and justice for all and load ifortget what album had unforgiven on it #puts chin on DJ's sholder and begins to rub against her neck actuly uv probly never heard of them but i also listen to steve miller band not many people know them also stevie ray vaughn sound garden rage against the machine reel big fish green day up there with metalica

drifter_xwolf1188

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:14 pm

DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko

*giggles a little and hugs tight, murring softly as her chest presses into doomy's back* I don't know why, but I feel really happy when I cuddle someone...*murrs*

Hehe ^^
~ reaches back with her leftie and caresses her cheek gently before getting back to her drawing ~
Yeah, cuddling is pleasuring experience, for both people. ^^
The actual thing, I haven't been able to do for nearly 7 months... but in 13 days my mate's coming over for a few days... after so long heart
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:16 pm

DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko

Hehe ^^
~ reaches back with her leftie and caresses her cheek gently before getting back to her drawing ~
Yeah, cuddling is pleasuring experience, for both people. ^^
The actual thing, I haven't been able to do for nearly 7 months... but in 13 days my mate's coming over for a few days... after so long heart
*Is thinking:" I envy her...I wish I had a mate...or even just someone to cuddle with....."* sad *sighs*

Tatseshi

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:19 pm

well im gana go im gana pass out at my comp zya 2 marow all
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:20 pm

Good evening everyfur!

Eddily

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:21 pm

Tatseshi
*Is thinking:" I envy her...I wish I had a mate...or even just someone to cuddle with....."* sad *sighs*

Well, it didn't come easy... and keeping a steady long-distance relationship can be hard sweatdrop
Took me 15 years before I had my first mate and I'ms till with year, almost a full year later. We'll be celebrating our 1st anniversary when she comes ^^
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games