Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:47 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Custom ships are often only good in the hands of those that built them.
Like the Falcon or Anakin's Pod.
Anakin just barely won against Sebulba at any rate.

And my reason for disliking the Inheritence part is infact because people all too often get a godmod ship.
And then theres the abundance of Jedi with fighters, something that really pisses me off as well.

out of all the RPs in this guild, I'm fairly certain that i'm the only guy who's ever had to deal with docking fees.
Everyone else just lands wherever the hell they want and takes off just as quick with no problems.
Where does this docking fee argument come in? People tend to gloss over some of the more trivial items Cale. Show me in the movies where Han worries about a docking fee.

I dunno. But I just went off on a tangent.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:48 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun

And my reason for disliking the Inheritence part is infact because people all too often get a godmod ship.
And then theres the abundance of Jedi with fighters, something that really pisses me off as well.

out of all the RPs in this guild, I'm fairly certain that i'm the only guy who's ever had to deal with docking fees.
Everyone else just lands wherever the hell they want and takes off just as quick with no problems.
Where does this docking fee argument come in? People tend to gloss over some of the more trivial items Cale. Show me in the movies where Han worries about a docking fee.

I don't think he meant just docking fees, but the whole landing procedure.

And there is Tatooine, with Tantive IV. There is Bespin, with the Millenium Falcon. There is Alderaan/Death Star with the Millenium Falcon as well.

Edit: Or. He went off on a tangent. >.>

Connavar

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:48 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun

It's cool man. I am not a fan of the inherited ship idea either, but then again I am used to having the ships you provided for us. God the first ship was such a piece of crap.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:52 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun

It's cool man. I am not a fan of the inherited ship idea either, but then again I am used to having the ships you provided for us. God the first ship was such a piece of crap.

Gawds, I remember the Scruffy Nerfherder.
Ral crashed that damn thing so many times it wasnt funny.
Every trip it would be
Ral: "AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! WE"RE GOING DOWN!!!
Cale: ******* ******* **** ****** YOU *******!!!!!!
Everyone else: "FORCE HELP US!!!"

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:53 pm

Connavar
I read too many Star Wars books. It's extremely rare that the landing procedures go smoothly, and when it does it's usually because they're docking into their own side's capital ship or homeplanet.

I'unno, I've never done a Star Wars RP, and though I would either go Jedi or not go at all, I would definitely not Godmod. I ******** hate Godmodding...
But I'm pretty strict with my RPs, which is why none of them ever got off the ground, aside from the little one I got going mainly for kicks.

Bloody hell.
Thats the last thing we need. A member of the Law Enforcement Community on an outlaw ship.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:55 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun

Every trip it would be

Hey Koth was the Co-pilot, yeah thats fun being strapped in the front on a suicide drop watching the ground come up real fast while we worked at teh controls uselessly.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:58 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun

Every trip it would be

Hey Koth was the Co-pilot, yeah thats fun being strapped in the front on a suicide drop watching the ground come up real fast while we worked at teh controls uselessly.

Oh right.

Koth: *Typing out the newest draft of his will*

And the reasons for the continual trip into a planet's Gravity well?
Here are the top five that i can remember.
5. Bounty Hunters
4. Pirates
3. Jury Rigged Repairs
2. Asteroids
1. Those ******** TIE Fighters.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:00 pm

That list is about right. Although Cale had his revenge upon those damn TIEs while we were stranded on the Death Star.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Connavar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:01 pm

Cale Darksun
Connavar
I read too many Star Wars books. It's extremely rare that the landing procedures go smoothly, and when it does it's usually because they're docking into their own side's capital ship or homeplanet.

I'unno, I've never done a Star Wars RP, and though I would either go Jedi or not go at all, I would definitely not Godmod. I ******** hate Godmodding...
But I'm pretty strict with my RPs, which is why none of them ever got off the ground, aside from the little one I got going mainly for kicks.

Bloody hell.
Thats the last thing we need. A member of the Law Enforcement Community on an outlaw ship.

Don't worry, a member of the CorSec would only be on such a vessel if he was undercover.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:01 pm

What the hell did he do?
Sabotage 'em?
'cause I totally forgot.

I know Koth hacked the Mainframe, Darth Ham's guy was knifing stormies in the John, and Ral was....doing something.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:03 pm

Cale Darksun
What the hell did he do?
Sabotage 'em?
'cause I totally forgot.

I know Koth hacked the Mainframe, Darth Ham's guy was knifing stormies in the John, and Ral was....doing something.
Cale dismantled the entire squadron for spare parts. Explaining why so few were able to chase the Falcon on it's escape.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:03 pm

Connavar
Cale Darksun
Connavar

Bloody hell.

Don't worry, a member of the CorSec would only be on such a vessel if he was undercover.

........Jedi=Cop+Paladins+Superhero.
Especially in the old republic.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:05 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
What the hell did he do?
Sabotage 'em?
'cause I totally forgot.

Cale dismantled the entire squadron for spare parts. Explaining why so few were able to chase the Falcon on it's escape.

Heh. Now I remember.
Wankers.
But remind me what RaL was doing.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:06 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
What the hell did he do?
Sabotage 'em?
'cause I totally forgot.

Heh. Now I remember.
Wankers.
I think he was wandering the Death Star somewhere trying to do something. Really all I can remember is you, me, and Darth Ham's characters.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:09 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
What the hell did he do?
Sabotage 'em?
'cause I totally forgot.

Heh. Now I remember.
Wankers.
I think he was wandering the Death Star somewhere trying to do something. Really all I can remember is you, me, and Darth Ham's characters.

Agreed.
Ral wasnt all that active of a fellow in establishing an identity for himself.

At any rate, Those mother ******** TIE fighters are ******** deadly.
I had no idea until they shot our asses down the first time we went up against them.
And I think it was Ham's idea too.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games