Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night Scream

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:33 am
Coolies german shepherds puppies.. i allways wanted one, but my parents never let me get a dog sad but they're so lovely  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:21 am
My first dog ever was a germen shepherd.  

Selene Aries

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:58 am
Aww. I'm sorry Kaz.

Mine was a mutt, but I got my first Shepherd three years ago and I don't think I'll ever really want another type of dog.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:12 pm
Mine was a doberman, her name was Misty.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:27 pm
Misty is a nice name. 3nodding

Whoo we are at 5 pups right now, and have been here from like 9:30 so hopefully this will all be over soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:23 pm
I couldn't stand seeing a dog (or any other animal) giving birth, it's gross D:

But beautiful, you know what I mean. Riiight?

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:06 pm
Ya. Butwe have to be here so she won't lay on them or hurt them in some way. They are so tiny, and so cute.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:57 pm
Oh, teh tragedy comes when the mother lays on the pups, it's happened twice with my cats l:

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Night Scream

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Um could i ask why the mama dog would sit on them?
I hope when i'm able to have a dog to have a german shepperd but would most likely adopt a dog from the aspca first time  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:00 pm
Night Scream
Um could i ask why the mama dog would sit on them?
I hope when i'm able to have a dog to have a german shepperd but would most likely adopt a dog from the aspca first time

's not like she'd do it on purpose. X3 Accidents happen, and it's best to be around to prevent 'em.

When I was young, there was a couple in the house behind mine with a German Shepherd that was the sweetest, most well-behaved dog I'd ever met. His name was Baron. He started my lifelong love of the breed. <3

When my boyfriend & I have a house, we plan on rescuing as many animals as we can. We definitely want to get a Yellow Lab puppy, though. <33

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:19 pm
I've always loved German Shepherds but I would have to go with German Lines if I was going to get one. The conformation in the U.S. has ruined the lines with that horrid over exaggerated slant of the hip. No wonder so many end up suffering with hip dysplasia.

My first dog is a Papillon, so strange I ended up having to wait till after college to finally get my first dog. Pretty much owned every other animal before that though.

I would eventually like to get a larger breed, and German Shepherds are on the list, though I think I am leaning toward Berger Picard. Just love their frumpy street dog look. Also love the Belgian Malinois and Belgian Groenendael though I worry those two breeds would be too much dog for me. The fact in the breed description is the line they are often constantly in motion when not under command, makes me wary of ending up with a dog with no off switch.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:02 pm
Krissim Klaw
I would eventually like to get a larger breed, and German Shepherds are on the list, though I think I am leaning toward Berger Picard. Just love their frumpy street dog look. Also love the Belgian Malinois and Belgian Groenendael though I worry those two breeds would be too much dog for me. The fact in the breed description is the line they are often constantly in motion when not under command, makes me wary of ending up with a dog with no off switch.

I'd never heard of a Berger Picard, so I looked 'em up. They do look like frumpy street dogs! X3

Ohhhh, the Groenendael. . . I adore Groenendaels. <333

As far as really big breeds, I love me some Akitas and Danes. <33

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:13 pm
Ahh, memories... the BEST dog I've ever had was a Shar-Pei, her name was Priscila.

D':

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:30 pm
I've got the greatest dog ever. His name is Oscar. His dad was a german shephard/dalmation mix, and his mom was great piranese and a quarter wolf.

I wish I had a picture on hand, but I don't. I'll post one later.
He's the purdiest pup you'll ever see.  

Captain Scabies

Night Scream

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:41 pm
Captain Scabies
I've got the greatest dog ever. His name is Oscar. His dad was a german shephard/dalmation mix, and his mom was great piranese and a quarter wolf.

I wish I had a picture on hand, but I don't. I'll post one later.
He's the purdiest pup you'll ever see.

That mix sounds very lovely biggrin

I hope in the future to have my first dog biggrin dunno what it will be but hope its a german shepperd.

My friend has a gold lab, he is so funny and a bit screwy, that dog if just incredible fun to be around in.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games