Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:02 am
*megaman jumps in the hot springs and relax*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:04 am
she quickly dresses in a red blouse and a black mini skirt, she smiles putting on some high heels "yea ill be there sarah, just wait for me" she smiles and hangs up her phone "party here i come" she laughs and walks outside and down the sidewalk towards the city  

Aprilbaby1

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:10 am
*megaman gets out off the hot spring and goes to bed but about 2 hrs later he hears an explosion* what was that *megaman went to go check it out*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:14 am
she groans and stands up "stupid gang" she muttered rubbing her arm, she kicked one before another grabbed her from behind "dont blow the house up" she yelled hearing another explosion from them "let me go" she yelled struggling  

Aprilbaby1

wt0335

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:19 am
walk's around with a not on his head and see's what the gang is doing to antrha and run's over there and shove's a bootg in one of there face's  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:20 am
*megaman walks out of his dorm room and the cafe is on fire*
OH NO eek !!!!! rush we have to put this out and fast because if the cafe is gone where are we going to hang out besides the hot springs
*then megaman hears another explosion and tells rush to put out the one here so he goes to check it out and the hot springs was on fire*
Megaman says to his self what the heck is going on here
*so megaman tries to put out the fire the he hears another one and it is coming from the direction of his room*

Oh no my room is on fire
and tye's is on fire OH NO OH NO OH NO WHAT AM I GOING TO DO I HAVE TO PUT OUT THE HOT SPRINGS FIRST!!!!!!!!  

Ninja Assasin13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:22 am
the guy released her and growls, he turns and starts walking away, along with the rest of the gang, she stands up dusting herself off "thanks" she said looking at him  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:25 am
"your welcome"pull's out a hand gun and give's it to her"next time be ready for something like this"  

wt0335

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:27 am
*megaman finally puts out the fire in the hot springs but rush still has not put the fire out in the cafe*
rush we have to hurry our room is on fire *so the pick up the speed but the fire was to big*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:28 am
she looks at it before taking it, raising her skirt a little and hiding it "thanks" she said looking back at him  

Aprilbaby1

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:34 am
*finally they put out the fire in the cafe but it is too late megamans room is detroyed but they still have time to save tye's room*
hurry rush go in there and get is stuff i will put up a sheild  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:36 am
"i got to go and get this buillt out of me because you people fergot to"  

wt0335

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:39 am
her face sadden when he said he had to go but she quickly hid it "alright here" she walks over and says a spell, she quickly removed the bullet and looked at it "well....see you"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:40 am
*after rush and megaman get all of tye's stuff out of the building him and rush ran to go look for antrha...then they found her and landed*
antrha you have to help us the school is on fire and i cant find tye' and where come back and help me put it out  

Ninja Assasin13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:48 am
she looks at him "err yea sure" she looks back at alex "see you around" she turns and runs back towards the school  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games