Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:21 pm
Snowspartan1399
I.....i....is there anything else you would like???? sweatdrop

"Not at this time, unless there is something else that Dino here wants. Maybe you should see what our other patrons would enjoy..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:00 pm
Um would you care for any food Mr. Dino sweatdrop Or perhaps Miss Aya would like some etertainment or something?  

Snowspartan1399

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 pm
Dino straightened up as he laid the glass carefully on his lips. He sipped the wine and swished it around his mouth before swallowing. "Well maybe a plate of cheese cubes," Dino started cautiously. "If its not any trouble."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:32 pm
*rushes in the kitchen and back out* Here you are *palces a plate of assorted cheese cubes down*  

Snowspartan1399

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:33 pm
Waving to the server, "I'd like anouther green tea please. Thanks." smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:30 am
whee >  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:50 am
Elzingaiv
Waving to the server, "I'd like anouther green tea please. Thanks." smile

Oh, right away Miss 3nodding *runs to the kitchen, and after a few minutes returns with her cup of green tea* Here you go *sets it on the table* Will there be anything else Miss????  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:08 am
*Has crawled off of the couch and made his way out to the courtyard, where he is stealthily stalking amongst the trees*
ninja  

2NA
Crew

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:25 am
*Has crawled off of the couch and made his way out to the courtyard, where he is stealthily stalking amongst the trees*
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:45 am
Looking around the bar she begins to notice that Kagato-chan seemed to have mysteriously dissapeared. She knew she shouldn't let her favorite victim/friend get so far out of her sight. "Has anyone seen Fishy-chan around here? I saw him earlier, but he seems to have dissapeared." She then takes another lovely sip of the wine. "You know a plate of cheese cubes DOES sound rather nice right now..."  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:03 am
Thank you for the tea! He takes a moment to enjoy the aroma before calmly sipping. That is perfect, if you could leave the pot of tea here I will be happy for awhile. *Gives Spartan a gentle scratch behind the ears*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:04 am
Damn double post XD  

Elzingaiv

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:43 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Looking around the bar she begins to notice that Kagato-chan seemed to have mysteriously dissapeared. She knew she shouldn't let her favorite victim/friend get so far out of her sight. "Has anyone seen Fishy-chan around here? I saw him earlier, but he seems to have dissapeared." She then takes another lovely sip of the wine. "You know a plate of cheese cubes DOES sound rather nice right now..."

Right away Miss....... 3nodding

And here *sets the teapot infront of him and rushes back into the kitchen*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:54 pm
-naps comfortably on snowy's head- (sorry havne't poste much -.- my comp is acting funny on gaia)  

Angel Marie Luna

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:00 pm
Firetiger quickly comes out of sleep, stretches, and looks around. Finding that there's still not much happening in the tavern, she heads to the courtyard.  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games