Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:48 pm
Izara dangerously falls asleep in the tree.
she shifts abit and falls from the tree. her eyes snap open and she quickly snaps her fingers, creating a force feild around herself. she hovers close o the ground and lays there trying to catch her breathe  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:48 pm
?......*sigh*..*humms a song that fits her mood(sad and lonely) why am i even here?*walks over to bench*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:49 pm
*by link to interphone* i might not be able to return tomorow... my room is open but just... dont drink anything you find there*turns off, enters the next room and show the picture of myself killing a werewolf*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:49 pm
*walks out of school, and climbs to the school roof*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

xMaia308x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:50 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
she shifts abit and falls from the tree. her eyes snap open and she quickly snaps her fingers, creating a force feild around herself. she hovers close o the ground and lays there trying to catch her breathe

*Hisako and Ruka jump down from the wall* "Izara are u ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:50 pm
i look for the "KaB"(i'm tired of tiping)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:51 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
*spots izara laying down and almost went to go help, but didnt. knew ryoji would be there* stressed sweatdrop stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:51 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk

Izara snaps her fingers again and she sits on her knees. she looks around 4 her brother who is sleeping on the ground beside her. tears form in her eyes but she shakes them away b4 they drip down her face  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:52 pm
*lies down outside of room still locked out playing DS*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:52 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
Emo_lovin_Punk

*Hisako and Ruka jump down from the wall* Izara are u ok?

Izara looks up at them and nods sadly *dissapointed in self for not being more careful*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:53 pm
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
pulls out four more" you know, the way you run saved your life" she pulls out another one.

really?!?!

"yeah, but also do to this kuni being made spicily to kill slowly with poison that has be relesed in a amount to small to hurt me but big enugh to cause you imanse pain, luckily i prepaied for this guy so i have the herbs needed to null the poison, but you can not get in another fight with him or you will die if he hits you again" she says pulling out the last four thorns.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:54 pm
*a short guy stands up* so my little trick didnt work... not on you at least.*looks to me*
(ed)
yes... i really toght it was hard to you to be killed by a simple shapechanger... *shows a scar on the showder* i were atacked by a small army, creton were betwen them... know anything?  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xMaia308x

Emo_lovin_Punk
xX_Miah308_Xx
Emo_lovin_Punk

*Hisako and Ruka jump down from the wall* Izara are u ok?

Izara looks up at them and nods sadly *dissapointed in self for not being more careful*

*looks at Izara's sad nod* "well ok but if u need to heal i have healing powers!"  
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
pulls out four more" you know, the way you run saved your life" she pulls out another one.

really?!?!

"yeah, but also do to this kuni being made spicily to kill slowly with poison that has be relesed in a amount to small to hurt me but big enugh to cause you imanse pain, luckily i prepaied for this guy so i have the herbs needed to null the poison, but you can not get in another fight with him or you will die if he hits you again" she says pulling out the last four thorns.

... i understand  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:55 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk

Izara snaps her fingers again and she sits on her knees. she looks around 4 her brother who is sleeping on the ground beside her. tears form in her eyes but she shakes them away b4 they drip down her face
*flys over invisable* r u ok?(still invisable)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games