Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:53 pm
"Sure thing," Keiko said, releasing her Audino. Although this pokemon was more built for defense than offense, Keiko felt it stood more of a chance than Natalia did.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:14 pm
"Excellent, Beldum shall await you on the battlefield." GRAY said as from across the room the elevator lit up, dinged, and its door opened to invite Keiko inside.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:17 pm
Keiko nodded at her Audino and headed to the elevator with Audino following close behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:28 pm
Reno would stumble out of his room, blinking a few times before glancing around the HQ. Okay, this being in control thing took some getting used to. Glancing down at the chuckling Wynaut at his feet, Reno would nudge the Pokemon with toe. "Shut it. New wheels, havent tried them out before." He would begin to slowly walk out into the main room now and attempt to grab a few things from the table. Best to test this all out now, especially with the robot arm. Thing was a little sluggish compared to the organic one.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:36 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would stumble out of his room, blinking a few times before glancing around the HQ. Okay, this being in control thing took some getting used to. Glancing down at the chuckling Wynaut at his feet, Reno would nudge the Pokemon with toe. "Shut it. New wheels, havent tried them out before." He would begin to slowly walk out into the main room now and attempt to grab a few things from the table. Best to test this all out now, especially with the robot arm. Thing was a little sluggish compared to the organic one.

"Happy Birthday, Reno." Sub said as he stood in the hallway which Reno had just passed through, the man leaning against the wall as he watched the many wobble around. "Or should I say Re-Birthday Day." He smiled that characteristic all-knowing smile, a smile that often times probably made Reno wonder if it were Sub who were the real psychic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:44 pm
Reno would glare at Sub for a moment before telekinetically flicking the man's nose. "Hush, you. My brain has finally recovered from that ten year whammy that isolation caused me."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:52 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would glare at Sub for a moment before telekinetically flicking the man's nose. "Hush, you. My brain has finally recovered from that ten year whammy that isolation caused me."

"It recovered? Could have fooled me." Sub said with a chuckle. "Does that mean you're cured of your explosion fetish? Oh, wait, Beau usurped that role. Don't you think it was weird how you stopped blowing things up once he showed up? Odd...oh well." He shrugged. "Oh hey, the lampshade is crooked. There we go, that's better." The man said after having walked up to a lamp in the main room and straightened its lampshade.

"So, what's next for Reno? Or do you still need more time to get reacquainted with him? Because I'll be honest, I've known Reno for years and I still don't really know him. Sad." He said, continuing to poke fun at the psychic man.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:59 pm
Reno rolled his eyes at Sub's attempts to get at him. "Oh right. You've known me, what, ten years? But now you get to see what I'm like at 100% all the time." Glancing away from Sub, he added, "Next for me is to see what the world brings and for me to meet it head-on like usual. But that reminds me, I've known you for years and don't really know you either. Eh, Vic?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:06 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno rolled his eyes at Sub's attempts to get at him. "Oh right. You've known me, what, ten years? But now you get to see what I'm like at 100% all the time." Glancing away from Sub, he added, "Next for me is to see what the world brings and for me to meet it head-on like usual. But that reminds me, I've known you for years and don't really know you either. Eh, Vic?"

Sub would make such a face that one might think he heard someone scrap their nails on a chalkboard or perhaps chew an entire roll of tinfoil. Holding his sneer for several seconds Sub would take a deep breath before speaking to Reno again. "I can see you have forgotten and...remembered...some things so allow me to reeducate you. My name is Sub. Pleased to meet you." He said with a cold glare.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:18 pm
Reno would stare him dead in the eyes as he spoke, a smile on his face. "Your name is Sub. And you seem a lot more grown up than the other guy who claimed he was Sub. Course he was just a voice, so who am I to say whose who? I do know he mentioned Vic. And your reaction sold me on it meaning you, buddy." Closing his eyes and leaning forward, Reno said. "Or am I supposed to believe you're acting like a riled up Primape for no reason?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:37 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would stare him dead in the eyes as he spoke, a smile on his face. "Your name is Sub. And you seem a lot more grown up than the other guy who claimed he was Sub. Course he was just a voice, so who am I to say whose who? I do know he mentioned Vic. And your reaction sold me on it meaning you, buddy." Closing his eyes and leaning forward, Reno said. "Or am I supposed to believe you're acting like a riled up Primape for no reason?"

"I see you lost your common sense somewhere along the way." Sub said as he jabbed a finger into Reno's chest, pushing him slightly with it. "I. Am. Sub. And if you were smart you would agree with me." He seemed to warn Reno, the psychic apparently escalating his temper to a point he normally does not reach.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:29 pm
Reno would take the jabs with a hint of jest in his movements, an almost intangible spring in his backstep with Sub's motion. "You are Sub. So is the other kid. And.....and.....he's supposed to be dead, isn't he?" The jest and fun in Reno's eyes would trail off as it finally dawned on him. Looking Sub over for a moment to let the train of thought run its course, Reno would start again. "He was Sub. You two knew each other, were probably friends. Then he died and something happened to make you take his name. So that you're Sub right now. And then I learned it from Io...or what I assume was Io. Regardless, that can wait for later." Reaching in close to hug Sub for a moment, he would let go to simply mutter, "Sorry to hit that wound."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:55 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would take the jabs with a hint of jest in his movements, an almost intangible spring in his backstep with Sub's motion. "You are Sub. So is the other kid. And.....and.....he's supposed to be dead, isn't he?" The jest and fun in Reno's eyes would trail off as it finally dawned on him. Looking Sub over for a moment to let the train of thought run its course, Reno would start again. "He was Sub. You two knew each other, were probably friends. Then he died and something happened to make you take his name. So that you're Sub right now. And then I learned it from Io...or what I assume was Io. Regardless, that can wait for later." Reaching in close to hug Sub for a moment, he would let go to simply mutter, "Sorry to hit that wound."

As Reno hugged Sub the Dark One just stood there, staring off into space. While the man appeared to be stationary his chi was anything but, Reno would notice. A foul maleficent chi swelled inside of him. Being Psychic inclined Reno could somewhat naturally get a feel for emotions and what was coming from Sub was positively putrid, horrid, and down right wrong. It felt nothing like the Sub he knew.

Without a word he reached a hand around and patted Reno on the back with one hand and then lightly pushed him off of him with the other. Now looking at the other Channeler he finally spoke. "Apology accepted." He said with a smile and yet while his face smiled his eyes did not, in fact, they were positively frightening to the Psychic Channeler but only for a moment. That sense of, well, evil, was gone soon after. Now he would be reassured that this was Sub in front of him as his smile grew bigger and his eyes matched. "So! Show me what new toy you got to play with." What just happened? Now he was positively giddy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:07 pm
There was a small pull in Reno's mind as he hugged his friend, almost like someone turning on a light in a pitch black room. And much like a normal person, his eyes were drawn to the source of this pull. His eyes allowed the energy vision to overlap his regular vision and then he saw it. It.

It...

There were no words for the existential fear and sanity-breaking nature of what he was seeing. What he saw within Sub could only be labelled an abomination, a sin against nature that almost burned him through their contact. Were it not for the recent strengthening of his mind that his training had achieved, he might have broken down at this sight. As it was, Reno was rendered catatonic until Sub finally spoke in his normal voice and he was forced back into reality. "Uh...yeah. Just...hit me with some chi powered attacks. I need that to get this new thing set up." Reno stammered out, carefully shifting his vision between energy and normal reality to make sure what he had seen was gone.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:05 pm
Tesei Utakata

There were no words for the existential fear and sanity-breaking nature of what he was seeing. What he saw within Sub could only be labelled an abomination, a sin against nature that almost burned him through their contact. Were it not for the recent strengthening of his mind that his training had achieved, he might have broken down at this sight. As it was, Reno was rendered catatonic until Sub finally spoke in his normal voice and he was forced back into reality. "Uh...yeah. Just...hit me with some chi powered attacks. I need that to get this new thing set up." Reno stammered out, carefully shifting his vision between energy and normal reality to make sure what he had seen was gone.

"Sounds easy enough." Sub said as he took out a Pokeball and released Edgar. "Houn!" The canine barked as he looked up at Sub, tail wagging happily. It was weird to see the Houndoom so playful and happy as his training almost only let him out for battles and training so the dog was almost always seen as being very serious and intimidating.

"Who's a good boy!? You are!" Sub said as he began to pet the dog and play with his ears, causing Edgar to get very excited. "Oh...ahem..." The man snapped back to reality as he noticed Reno was still there. "Edgar, Flamethrower. Don't worry about hurting him." He informed the dog as he pointed to Reno.

With a sound that said 'okay...' the Houndoom would take in a breath and unleash a pretty mild Flamethrower at Reno, nowhere near as powerful as it could be. Not only did Edgar not want to truly hurt Reno but he also didn't want to burn the place down.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games