Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:40 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
HomacXross7

" and i would like to absorb that, and get that ringing out of my head"
The gel at one point almost removes itself from the silverite casing but as if clining to it it stopsand continues to cling
"of course"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Really..."
Dr. Addams says,punching a code into key panel on the table. She then halts , leaning over the table on both hands and sighs.
"s**t."
She curses.
If it's artificially made, that means it can't be natually mined, And it WILL eventually, run out... We can't rely on it, it's a failed experiment..."
She then brings her left hand up and adjusts her glasses by their center, instead of by their side, like she usually does.
"Unless... We should be able to use one of the other projects to replicate more..."
She rolls her eyes toward the Burning Icewolf.
"F**k that!"
She says, looking down and punching in the rest of the code.
"This project is terminated."
With a beep and a hiss, the door behind her then opens.
"Can you PLEASE do SOMETHING about those blobs of yours!?"
She asks, once again, looking up ar Shinryu.
Veronica looks over at Dr. Addams,and then at Shinryu, waiting to see what happens.

" To put it delecatly as possible....... cant. Because there are three people who see this as a threat it has to dissape from line of fire to do, so. That being said. If you want to get rid of it, I can take it off your hands for you if you like"

While Shinryu and Dr. Addams are talking, the Wargs and Mr. Stubbs flood into the room and start to spread out. Having over heard the entire conversation, Fenris comes up to Shinryu and snarls at him.

"I don't think he approves..."
Dr. Addams says, eyeing the grey tuxedo Warg next to Shinryu.
"It's ok, I got this!"
Veronica says, cheerfully. She then raises her right hand and snaps her fingers, causing har bag to appear. Reaching in, she the pulls out a vacuum cleaner and points at the samples and gell.
"Wait a minute!"
Dr. Addams tells her and then turns back to Shinryu.
"Are you saying that as long as there are people here that these samples pose a threat to, that gell will stay there, and all we need to do to remove it, isjust leave?..."
She asks.

"Considering that wasent obvious,.....yes, all we have to do is leave. Another option is to let me have the silverite. That way you get rid of it and i get the des crystal piece back"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:16 pm
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
HomacXross7

" and i would like to absorb that, and get that ringing out of my head"
The gel at one point almost removes itself from the silverite casing but as if clining to it it stopsand continues to cling
"of course"

"Really..."
Dr. Addams says,punching a code into key panel on the table. She then halts , leaning over the table on both hands and sighs.
"s**t."
She curses.
If it's artificially made, that means it can't be natually mined, And it WILL eventually, run out... We can't rely on it, it's a failed experiment..."
She then brings her left hand up and adjusts her glasses by their center, instead of by their side, like she usually does.
"Unless... We should be able to use one of the other projects to replicate more..."
She rolls her eyes toward the Burning Icewolf.
"F**k that!"
She says, looking down and punching in the rest of the code.
"This project is terminated."
With a beep and a hiss, the door behind her then opens.
"Can you PLEASE do SOMETHING about those blobs of yours!?"
She asks, once again, looking up ar Shinryu.
Veronica looks over at Dr. Addams,and then at Shinryu, waiting to see what happens.

" To put it delecatly as possible....... cant. Because there are three people who see this as a threat it has to dissape from line of fire to do, so. That being said. If you want to get rid of it, I can take it off your hands for you if you like"

While Shinryu and Dr. Addams are talking, the Wargs and Mr. Stubbs flood into the room and start to spread out. Having over heard the entire conversation, Fenris comes up to Shinryu and snarls at him.

"It's ok, I got this!"
Veronica says, cheerfully. She then raises her right hand and snaps her fingers, causing har bag to appear. Reaching in, she then pulls out a vacuum cleaner and points at the samples and gell.
"Wait a minute!"
"Are you saying that as long as there are people here that these samples pose a threat to, that gell will stay there, and all we need to do to remove it, isjust leave?..."
She asks.

"Considering that wasent obvious,.....yes, all we have to do is leave. Another option is to let me have the silverite. That way you get rid of it and i get the des crystal piece back"

"Alright..."
Dr. Addams says loud and clear.
"Everybody, into the room, behind me! "
Veronica looks at Dr. Addams, for a moment, then frowning, she puts her vacuum cleaner backin har bag, makes it disappear with a snap of her right hand, and disappears through the door. At first, only darkness can be seen through the door, but light becomes suddenly visible, as Veronica finds and flips a switch.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:28 pm
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"It's ok, I got this!"
Veronica says, cheerfully. She then raises her right hand and snaps her fingers, causing har bag to appear. Reaching in, she then pulls out a vacuum cleaner and points at the samples and gell.
"Wait a minute!"
She asks.

"Alright..."
Veronica looks at Dr. Addams, for a moment, then frowning, she puts her vacuum cleaner backin har bag, makes it disappear with a snap of her right hand, and disappears through the door. At first, only darkness can be seen through the door, but light becomes suddenly visible, as Veronica finds and flips a switch.

Aileen looks up at the sudden command of Dr. Addams, then puting away her knives, hauls Snowflash back up on her feet, and leads her by the riens through the door, into the same room as Veronica.
Ooc: done for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:14 am
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"It's ok, I got this!"
"Wait a minute!"
She asks.

"Alright..."
Veronica looks at Dr. Addams, for a moment, then frowning, she puts her vacuum cleaner back in her bag, makes it disappear with a snap of her right hand, and disappears through the door. At first, only darkness can be seen through the door, but light becomes suddenly visible, as Veronica finds and flips a switch.

Aileen looks up at the sudden command of Dr. Addams, then putting away her knives, hauls Snowflash back up on her feet, and leads her by the reins through the door, into the same room as Veronica.

Still carrying Sha's unconscious body, Luminova steps away from Dr. Addams's side and enters into the next room with Aileen and Snowflash, letting them enter first.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:13 am
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil

"It's ok, I got this!"
"Wait a minute!"
She asks.

"Alright..."
Veronica looks at Dr. Addams, for a moment, then frowning, she puts her vacuum cleaner back in her bag, makes it disappear with a snap of her right hand, and disappears through the door. At first, only darkness can be seen through the door, but light becomes suddenly visible, as Veronica finds and flips a switch.

Aileen looks up at the sudden command of Dr. Addams, then putting away her knives, hauls Snowflash back up on her feet, and leads her by the reins through the door, into the same room as Veronica.

Still carrying Sha's unconscious body, Luminova steps away from Dr. Addams's side and enters into the next room with Aileen and Snowflash, letting them enter first.

Aidar Watches as most of the Wargs circle around both sides of the room, to gather next door, while Fenris lingers, uttering a series of viscous snarls, barks, and snaps at Shinryu, scratching at the metal floor with his left paw, like a bull ready to charge, before being corralled through the door with Adelveiss snapping at his heals, while Mister Stubbs, following behind, stops next to Dr. Addams and looks down on her.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:09 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil

"It's ok, I got this!"
"Wait a minute!"
She asks.

"Alright..."

Aidar Watches as most of the Wargs circle around both sides of the room, to gather next door, while Fenris lingers, uttering a series of viscous snarls, barks, and snaps at Shinryu, scratching at the metal floor with his left paw, like a bull ready to charge, before being corralled through the door with Adelveiss snapping at his heals, while Mister Stubbs, following behind, stops next to Dr. Addams and looks down on her.
User Image

Dr. Addams looks up to her right to see Mr. Stubbs staring down at her.Though her first impulse would be to grimace an expression of unease and panic, she instead looks back down.
"s**t! It's the horn dog, er, cat...
She thinks to herself as she withdraws her card from the table slot with her right hand and returns it to its usual place, as a lapel on her lab coat.
"Move it..."
She says, turning toward Mr. Stubbs. She stands there for a moment, staring at his muscular chest, and then fiercely glares up at him.
"NOW!"
She shouts.
"Both of you!"
She then turns her head to look at Shinryu, then back again to look at Mr. Stubbs.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:24 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

"Alright..."

User Image

Dr. Addams looks up to her right to see Mr. Stubbs staring down at her.Though her first impulse would be to grimace an expression of unease and panic, she instead looks back down.
She thinks to herself as she withdraws her card from the table slot with her right hand and returns it to its usual place, as a lapel on her lab coat.
"Move it..."
She says, turning toward Mr. Stubbs. She stands there for a moment, staring at his muscular chest, and then fiercely glares up at him.
"NOW!"
She shouts.
"Both of you!"
She then turns her head to look at Shinryu, then back again to look at Mr. Stubbs.

"Because it still isn't obvious..."
Shinryu explains.
"I'm waiting on the rest of you to leave. You guys leave, then I leave. Why is that such a hard concept?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:00 pm
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

"Alright..."

User Image

"Move it..."
"NOW!"
She shouts.
"Both of you!"

Shinryu explains.
"I'm waiting on the rest of you to leave. You guys leave, then I leave. Why is that such a hard concept?"

User Image
Seeing his master exit the room out the corner of his eye, Mr. Stubbs smiles Dr. Addams. *gasp* "you don't fool me, *wheeze* mouse."
He whispers to her.
"I *gasp* WILL have you!..." *wheeze* Next time *hack* "We're alone...." *gasp*
He then turns and heads toward the door behind her in pursuit of his master.
"You'll enjoy it!"
He says over his right shoulder, and then passes through the door, leaving only Dr. Addams, Shinryu, and Nura in the room.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:40 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

User Image

"Move it..."
"NOW!"
She shouts.
"Both of you!"

Shinryu explains.

User Image
Seeing his master exit the room out the corner of his eye, Mr. Stubbs smiles Dr. Addams. *gasp* "you don't fool me, *wheeze* mouse."
He whispers to her.
"You'll enjoy it!"
He says over his right shoulder, and then passes through the door, leaving only Dr. Addams, Shinryu, and Nura in the room.

"It's not."
Dr.Addams answers Shinryu.
"You just weren't specific... You said nothing about having to be last."
She then turns around and heads west, to the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:45 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

User Image

"Move it..."
"NOW!"
She shouts.
"Both of you!"

Shinryu explains.

User Image
He whispers to her.
"You'll enjoy it!"

"It's not."

Nura appears through one of his portals on the other side of the door that Mr Stubbs has just walked through. Catching what Mr Stubbs had whispered to Dr Addams. Nura whips around fastest as lightning, and cuffs Mr Stubbs in the back of the head. Hard enough for his vision to go blurry. "STUBBS WHAT THE HECK! DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT! CONTROL YOUR INSTINCTS. THIS ISN'T THE CRYSTAL WARS, YOU CAN'T JUST BE A SAVAGE AND CLAIM ANYTHING YOU WANT. I'm not a fan of humans myself, but if you speak to them like that you'll never have a chance of finding a mate, at the very least a non demonic mate. Besides you're in the company of the Darkhunters, what we do and say reflects our Guild. I know sometimes it is hard to control oneself. I am not perfect, but as Darkhunters we must take our surroundings into consideration. Aidar wishes to protect these people so to insult or offend them is to bring his honor into question. I don't always agree with
Aidar's choices or behaviors but he does not deserve to have his name dragged through the mud through our actions. It is not my intention to belittle you, but your actions have consequences."  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:30 pm
NuraXross
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil

"Move it..."
"NOW!"
She shouts.
"Both of you!"

Shinryu explains.

User Image
He whispers to her.
"You'll enjoy it!"

"It's not."

Nura appears through one of his portals on the other side of the door that Mr Stubbs has just walked through. Catching what Mr Stubbs had whispered to Dr Addams. Nura whips around fastest as lightning, and cuffs Mr Stubbs in the back of the head. Hard enough for his vision to go blurry. "STUBBS WHAT THE HECK! DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT! CONTROL YOUR INSTINCTS. THIS ISN'T THE CRYSTAL WARS, YOU CAN'T JUST BE A SAVAGE AND CLAIM ANYTHING YOU WANT. I'm not a fan of humans myself, but if you speak to them like that you'll never have a chance of finding a mate, at the very least a non demonic mate. Besides you're in the company of the Darkhunters, what we do and say reflects our Guild. I know sometimes it is hard to control oneself. I am not perfect, but as Darkhunters we must take our surroundings into consideration. Aidar wishes to protect these people so to insult or offend them is to bring his honor into question. I don't always agree with
Aidar's choices or behaviors but he does not deserve to have his name dragged through the mud through our actions. It is not my intention to belittle you, but your actions have consequences."

User Image
Mr. Stubbs hissed and slowly turned around, to face Nura, rubbing the back of his head with his free hand as he listened to his somewhat hypocritical beratement, and now drops his hand as he looks the Voidian prince in the eye and answers back.
"I like them!"
Stubbs says, raspily.
*gasp* "You've no right *hack* If don't like them, *gasp* Prince..." *wheeze* "I care more!" *gasp* "No insults."
He adds.
"Just-"
Mr. Stubbs suddenly breaks off and points past Nura with his free hand, before reaching his trident out, like a shepherd's rod and gently uses it to push him aside, at Dr. Addams approach from the other side f the door that Nura's large body happens to be blocking.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:32 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil

"Move it..."
"NOW!"
She shouts.
"Both of you!"

Shinryu explains.

User Image
He whispers to her.
"You'll enjoy it!"

"It's not."

User Image
Mr. Stubbs hissed and slowly turned around, to face Nura, rubbing the back of his head with his free hand as he listened to his somewhat hypocritical beratement, and now drops his hand as he looks the Voidian prince in the eye and answers back.
"I like them!"
Stubbs says, raspily.
*gasp* "You've no right *hack* If don't like them, *gasp* Prince..." *wheeze* "I care more!" *gasp* "No insults."
He adds.
"Just-"
Mr. Stubbs suddenly breaks off and points past Nura with his free hand, before reaching his trident out, like a shepherd's rod and gently uses it to push him aside, at Dr. Addams approach from the other side f the door that Nura's large body happens to be blocking.

Upon passing through the door the Darkhunters had found themselves in another room, much the same size and structure as the one they had left behind, except the central table is bigger and encased in a large protective glass case thrice as tall, with a pair of lead gloves fastened to the each side, reaching inward, through the glass and hatches below for taking objects into the case's interior; and instead of counters along the north wall, there is another even larger glass casing containing robotic arms and mounted ray gun or satellite dish like structures along the north wall with control panels in front of it and along the east and west walls, with levers and dials, except for in the south west corner, where there is another single electronic sliding door, this one with a simple switch to open and close it. The room is illuminated by rectangular ceiling light panels that are operated by a light switch, just north of the south east door that they had entered from.
"I'm flattered that you boys seem to be fighting over me..."
DR. Addams says teasingly, as she enters he room from behind Nura.
"But, I'm not interested in either one of you."
She then walks west, passed them both to get a better view of the situation of the room.
Meanwhile, mocking deep voiced male laughter comes from Veronica's spear hovering behind her, while she is curiously looking at the objects in the larger glass casing.
"This is hilarious!... A cat and a LIZARD, fighting over a Human, for a mate! Ohohoho! This is RICH!... You both must be such poor specimens of males of your species, that all the females of your OWN kind reject you, forcing you to look outside your SPECIES!!! Gwahahahaha!!!!" twisted  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:37 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

User Image
He whispers to her.
"You'll enjoy it!"

"It's not."

User Image
"I like them!"
Stubbs says, raspily.
He adds.
"Just-"

Upon passing through the door the Darkhunters had found themselves in another room, much the same size and structure as the one they had left behind, except the central table is bigger and encased in a large protective glass case thrice as tall, with a pair of lead gloves fastened to the each side, reaching inward, through the glass and hatches below for taking objects into the case's interior; and instead of counters along the north wall, there is another even larger glass casing containing robotic arms and mounted ray gun or satellite dish like structures along the north wall with control panels in front of it and along the east and west walls, with levers and dials, except for in the south west corner, where there is another single electronic sliding door, this one with a simple switch to open and close it. The room is illuminated by rectangular ceiling light panels that are operated by a light switch, just north of the south east door that they had entered from.
She then walks west, passed them both to get a better view of the situation of the room.
Meanwhile, mocking deep voiced male laughter comes from Veronica's spear hovering behind her, while she is curiously looking at the objects in the larger glass casing.
"This is hilarious!... A cat and a LIZARD, fighting over a Human, for a mate! Ohohoho! This is RICH!... You both must be such poor specimens of males of your species, that all the females of your OWN kind reject you, forcing you to look outside your SPECIES!!! Gwahahahaha!!!!" twisted

Snowflash had cozied up in the north western corner and lain down to rest, while Aileen can again sat down next to here, to where she is encircled by her tail, only this time, she has stripped off her gear and is doing maintenance on it, currently adjusting the straps of her new armor, tightening them, where she felt that to be lose and loosening it where she felt it too tight.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:32 am
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

User Image
He whispers to her.
"You'll enjoy it!"

"It's not."

User Image
"I like them!"
Stubbs says, raspily.
He adds.
"Just-"

Snowflash had cozied up in the north western corner and lain down to rest, while Aileen can again sat down next to here, to where she is encircled by her tail, only this time, she has stripped off her gear and is doing maintenance on it, currently adjusting the straps of her new armor, tightening them, where she felt that to be lose and loosening it where she felt it too tight.

Nura glares at Mr Stubbs, grabbing has trident from him and embedding it deep in the wall. "Have fun getting that out." Nura walks away from Mr Stubbs, and looks up at Veronica's spear "Oh eat s*** you glorified back scratcher." Nura says as he gives Veronica's spear the finger. As for you Goldilocks I'd rather spend the night with my right hand than a night with you. No offense, but humans have a dark side that I'm not fond of.  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:13 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

User Image
"I like them!"
Stubbs says, raspily.
He adds.
"Just-"

Nura glares at Mr Stubbs, grabbing has trident from him and embedding it deep in the wall. "Have fun getting that out." Nura walks away from Mr Stubbs, and looks up at Veronica's spear "Oh eat s*** you glorified back scratcher." Nura says as he gives Veronica's spear the finger. As for you Goldilocks I'd rather spend the night with my right hand than a night with you. No offense, but humans have a dark side that I'm not fond of.

Aidar had been standing to Veronica's right, swatting at Jaegers paws as the obsessive compulsive Warg tried to mess with the equipment against the north wall and had turned around and bared his fangs at Rubillax in response to his scornful remark and now glares at Nura with flat ears, his grey eyes turning deep blue. Meanwhile Kayla white was sitting left from Veronica and looking all around in wonder of all the equipment, Maugrim who is sitting in the north east corner, and Loki who is next to Snowflash along the west wall all perk their heads up in surprise of the bickering and look right at Nura, while Fenris is laying in front of the door in the south west corner with Adelveiss sitting next the athe south wall watching over him.
"Be nice, ye two."
Aidar growls.
"We're supposed tae be allies, so act like it."  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games