Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:13 pm
Eiwen nudged Meena. "Whatever it was, it's not here anymore..."

Looking up, his emerald eyes met those of this small wolf, standing off by itself. He tilted his head and his ears went forward with interest at the silver light she produced. "You seem bored..."

He continued to stare intently at the female, but remained pressed to his mate's side. Something was obviously distressing her but he couldn't fathom what it was that had set off the others.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:10 pm
Meena nodded and whined softly to herself. He's not dead I'm sure. but I will have to wait and see. She looked up at the young wolf in front of her. She did look bored. She stayed where she was and absorbed in her mate's comforted energy. ((not literally of course ^.^))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:45 am
Sarafina rubbed her pure golden eyes. That Aura wolf must have done some thing. But Meena.... she must have saw it too. Strange.... It doesn't make sense. He should be dead I was there when me and Meena burid him, I must be dreaming or these eyes are getting old, Sarafina thought as she laid her head back down.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:03 pm
"W-What are you staring at? Did i do something? Was it something i said? If i'm being a niusense i can leave. Or.... was it the orb i made? It tires me out. Aura magic takes energy away. If i use it to much it'll kill me. Or is it someting else that bothers you about me? If i did do something i will tell the truth and say i did nothing wrong....." Aurlana said scared as she backed down.  

deathxXxsong

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:48 pm
Sarafina rolled her eyes. The thought of her brother was faint, she was rememinded of him. Shadows was his name a pure Golden Eyes breed, but then Raven came into the picture. A lost lover of her's, but Demtri was all that was on her mind. "Your over reactive just a little glowing butterfly we all saw, nothin' big," Sarafina said opening one of her golden eyes and looking straight Aurlana.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:34 pm
Meena nodded and then slouched slightly.

((sorry for small post I'm depressed and don;t wan tot type right now.))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

deathxXxsong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:29 pm
Aurlana backed down and took a step back at Sarafina's glance. She tried to gather her courage. "L-Listen i am not just a wimpy little butterfly i'm stronger than i l-look....!.....? Just... Just Leave Me alone okay?! Okay?!" Aurlana paused then laughed. "Hahaha! Wha? What is this feeling?! I never felt anything like it! It feels like something inside me is making me feel so what do you call it? It just makes me feel... angery.! I never felt anger before!" Aurlana said cheerfuly. "So what you said before... what is ka?" Aurlana asked as she reverted to her normal self.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:35 pm
Sarafina rolled her eyes and sighed. "Sure... whatever," Sarafina said as she closed her eyes.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:15 pm
Eiwen tilted his head to listen and then growled at Sarafina, he could smell her lie but he decided that if it upset Meena he wouldn't push the subject.

This new female was strange and particularly sporadic to get so excited that she could feel anger... Perhaps she was very far removed from her instincts? But then, what wolf could have never felt anger before... His eyes narrowed, strange indeed, this one.

His ears flicked back as he picked up the last thing the small wolf said. "Ka...?" he whispered.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:08 pm
"You know happyness, anger, and many other emotion are such vague terms to me," Aurlana said as she sat down.  

deathxXxsong

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:33 pm
"Ka is my.....was my son he was killed by a pocher. We had to burry him. I just saw him though. He may not have died. He could have come bac to life." She looked up and then looked back down quickly. SHe knew how crasy she sounded.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:14 pm
Sarafina stood up. "But if he is alive then... but how? Wolves don't just come back to life for no reason.... right?" Sarafina said. Sarafina paced around thinking hard but nothing came to mind, nothing. What does this mean? Does this mean he still has a reason to still be on this planet or does he have some type of power that lets his come back? Or bring others back? Sarafina thought. Strange and silly questions ran through her head as she thought with a stern look on her face.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:03 pm
Eiwen heard the sadness filling his mate's voice and he knew of the attrocities that poachers performed. His own family had been subjected countless times to similar loss, but he'd been too young at the time to be hit with the full impact of what they stood for. Humans were unforgiving creatures.

He licked the tears from Meena's cheek and tried to push his soothing energy into her. "I'm sorry..." He knew of the intense bond that a mother wolf has to her pups and could only imagine the heart-rending pain it would mean to have that severed. What would his life be like if Meena were suddenly torn away from him, or his sister?

His ears perked up as he listened offhandedly to Sarafina's musings. "It would make sense that there is something that his spirit is still tied to or that he feels he must do rather than pass on now. I'm not sure if that helps at all, but the one way to tell is to ask him." His ears fell. "If that's possible even." He breathed out heavily in more than a sigh and wrapped his tail around his side.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Meena looked at Sarafina as she mused to herself. "I got a scent of flowers; maybe he's in the meadow? He was a bright white. He was surrounded with the light. A light blue-ish green light was beside him but I couldn't make it out." Meena looked at Eiwen and listened to what he said. "A fimiliar smell was with him. It smelled sort of like you but it was a females scent." She sat up straight and looked at every one else who had been listening into the conversation.
Demitri and Feros were very intriuged by what was going on. Demitri had stood up and was waiting to be told to where to go.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:57 pm
Eiwen's ears perked up. "My sister, Neira? I got a strange feeling from that direction as well earlier...." His emerald eyes held a tinge of worry as he gazed at Meena and his eyes lost focus. He shook his head and snorted. "What strange circumstances."

There must be some strange wind passing through their territory if first he'd thought he felt his supposedly dead mother nearby, and now Meena and Sarafina were seeing a, what was it, a ghost of her dead son. Strange winds indeed. His ears lowered and he lifted his muzzle to the sky, his howl starting out low and then rising and falling in a call his sister would be familiar with.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games