Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:44 pm
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
am i going to have to resort to the knives?!?!?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:46 pm
Deep Despair
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
am i going to have to resort to the knives?!?!?

-hides behind deep- i no want stabbies..  

Analog Boy
Crew

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:46 pm
Sylfer
Ryuken38
Sylfer
Ryuken38
I said MAYBE too ...but then he went on with the hair thing..so...yea

Just cuz I implied your hair is inuyasha rip off you called me four eyes >> and four eyes only works when the glasses look bad on the person 3nodding

remember i said maybe first....u coulda just left it from there...and ur right it implies with ppl who dont look good with it...basically it implies to u...concited little kid...

a**l retentive ******** tard...

ok...u wanna go with the language now...ok mr. i like to say ******** tard....listen why dont u shove those ugly a** glasses and shove it up ur hairy a** and when ur done with that u can go ******** yourself in the corner with ur mom..and yes i repeat with ur one-legged mother  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:47 pm
b***h!!  

S_H_I_NO

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:47 pm
Ryuken38
Sylfer
Ryuken38
Sylfer
Ryuken38
I said MAYBE too ...but then he went on with the hair thing..so...yea

Just cuz I implied your hair is inuyasha rip off you called me four eyes >> and four eyes only works when the glasses look bad on the person 3nodding

remember i said maybe first....u coulda just left it from there...and ur right it implies with ppl who dont look good with it...basically it implies to u...concited little kid...

a**l retentive ******** tard...

ok...u wanna go with the language now...ok mr. i like to say ******** tard....listen why dont u shove those ugly a** glasses and shove it up ur hairy a** and when ur done with that u can go ******** yourself in the corner with ur mom..and yes i repeat with ur one-legged mother

notice how you get all bent out of shape about s**t...and the only time i verbally abuseyou is when you attack me first...n00b  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:49 pm
is that all u can say now is noob...thats right u should runaway bcuz u cant handle an argument with a grown man...little kid....ouch noob..damn that hurt my feelings....fagget  

S_H_I_NO

Biryu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:49 pm
GAHH!!!!*takes out kunais*

stop or ill throw!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:50 pm
sorry guys...but this little brat over here needs a reality check...  

S_H_I_NO

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:51 pm
Ryuken38
is that all u can say now is noob...thats right u should runaway bcuz u cant handle an argument with a grown man...little kid....ouch noob..damn that hurt my feelings....fagget

LOL I love making you freak out...you get angry so easily -giggles- oh my..i just need to say one thing and you freak....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:51 pm
Biryu

dont kill them.... even though i think i was called a b****... *cries* NOT FAIR!!!! i only want to help!!!!! why must we resort to violence!!!!! crying  

Deep Despair

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:53 pm
Deep Despair
Biryu

dont kill them.... even though i think i was called a b****... *cries* NOT FAIR!!!! i only want to help!!!!! why must we resort to violence!!!!! crying

I wonder if that b***h was at me or you..-hugz deep-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:53 pm
Sylfer
Ryuken38

LOL I love making you freak out...you get angry so easily -giggles- oh my..i just need to say one thing and you freak....

sylfer...just go sit by yourself and make yourself look stupid  

S_H_I_NO

Biryu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:54 pm
*shuts despair's mouth.*

shhhh!!! it is supposed to make them stop <.<  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:54 pm
Ryuken38
Sylfer
Ryuken38

sylfer...just go sit by yourself and make yourself look stupid

LOL I'm making myself look stupid? You're spazzing over lil s**t jesus christ man do you have anger problems.  

Analog Boy
Crew

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:55 pm
Biryu
*shuts despair's mouth.*

shhhh!!! it is supposed to make them stop <.<

*mumble mumble mumble* stare  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games