Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:53 am
she walks back to the school and roams the hallway "hmm what to do around here" she said yawning  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:07 pm
((me back)) -walks into the class yawning-  

Kiyato Sekto

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:11 pm
-falls asleep in class- zzzZZZ  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:31 pm
she reaches for a book on the top shelf "man i wish i was taller" she mumbled jumping up to try to reach the book  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:48 pm
she looked around "well i guess i could try" she climbed the shelves and grabbed the book "there" she said  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:49 pm
-wakes up cuz class is over and walks out side yawning-  

Kiyato Sekto

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:52 pm
she climbed back down but the book was heavy, it slipped from her and it made her fall back "woa" she yelled as she fell off then shelves  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:54 pm
*Goes to library and reads books* blaugh Yay! Adventure books!  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
she climbed back down but the book was heavy, it slipped from her and it made her fall back "woa" she yelled as she fell off then shelves

-hears the screaming and runs towards to where the sounds coming from comes in and slides in under u and catches u-  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:04 pm
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

-hears the screaming and runs towards to where the sounds coming from comes in and slides in under u and catches u-
she had the breath knocked out of her "thank you" she said "well that was smart of me" she said half laughing  

Aprilbaby1

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:07 pm
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

she had the breath knocked out of her "thank you" she said "well that was smart of me" she said half laughing

ur welcome and next time see if u can find some1 tall enough to help u out or use the latter..laughs as well  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:15 pm
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

ur welcome and next time see if u can find some1 tall enough to help u out or use the latter..laughs as well
she laughs "well nobody was here and i didnt see the latter" she smiled  

Aprilbaby1

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:17 pm
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

-smiles too and stands u up- well that was good laugh wasn't it  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:18 pm
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "sure was, thanks again for catching me" she said  

Aprilbaby1

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "sure was, thanks again for catching me" she said

your welcome -stands in front of u-  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games