Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~~Out of Character~~~~~~~~~~~>
OOC Main chat forum. (all your chatting needs go here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:50 pm
Fairly well. That is when I'm not freaking out about how close my finals are... Eep.

I saw New Moon last night and it made me giggle. So much of the first half hour is lame bs and overplayed I thought.

What's up on your end?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:58 pm
Ah I'm Bad... Like Really bad right now.
feel like a Piece of s**t.

I quit my Job at Mc donalds thinking I'd get rid of a head ache and trouble people where trying to blame on me, only to not be able to find another job.
I got enough money for the month and that's it.
If I can't find a job before the end of the month then I'm in a Hole.
And that's just Putting it simple...

I only saw bits and pieces of the first one, personally I didn't like it so I'm not even going to Downloaded new moon. why waste 20 minutes of my life eh?
I'll stick to the books.

Slighter
Captain

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:57 pm
Lol, wouldn't blame you. They aren't really that good of movies, just sucking up the monetary dregs of the fan following.

s**t, that sucks man. I'm unemployed too but that's because I still live at home and don't have time for a job. The economy is so crappy these days.

I hope fate will favor you. Good luck on the job hunt.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:31 pm
Yes So do I.
Right now things are not looking to well though.
I mean... When you apply at the very lowest of Positions at the very lowest of jobs and you still don't get a call?
The you know something is going very bad for you.

Slighter
Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:27 pm
Ah and by the way, Sieyedea Nighthawk And I have been talking, and if its alright with you I'd Like you to bring her up has crew.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:51 pm
Awesome, we need active crew!

Ick, times are worse than I thought maybe... Well, with any luck you'll get something and pull through. Having a spiffy list of references and a resume always helps. :3

-huggles-

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:56 pm
Indeed.
And yeah, It helps when you have stuff to put on your resume...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:59 pm
Just reading old saying like...
An apple a day will keep the doctor away.
And it got me thinking. The crew should have a new Motto.
Not Literal, or atleast has strick but...
A post a day will keep the ban hammer away.

Slighter
Captain

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:50 pm
Slighter
Woot woot!
Whats the new computer Packing?

i havent the slightest clue. im getting it for the equivelent of 20 bucks from my cousin who just bought a new one, so imma watch her kids for it, tho she hasnt exactly gotten ahold of me yet, and wont return my calls. Evil woman.

@ Loup: If i have my comp by then that would work, imma go to her house tomorrow, i dont have school, ill jack it from her haha. then ill have to drill a hole in the wall, run a cabel into my room from my step dads desk and then, we will be set. hopefully. if i dont have it done by wednesday/ thursday never fear, i only go to school two days a week, ill hijack my cousins laptop for a day and finish before long, i'd like to get it done, but i see how things are going so far. -_-

I watched twilight, bought the DVD actually, and i broke the disk as soon as it was over. i HATED it. Hated is an understatement. Im curious as to how good their werewolves are tho, so i might see New moon. Im toying with the idea. But i really wanna see Paranormal Activity with the guy i like, sooooo ******** new moon for now. Excuse my language.

Washington is really bad Slighter, we were hit last with the resession, so were still dragging through it, but what i found works best is if you start your own buisness doing things NOBODY wants to do. Liiiiiiiiiiike for an example: cleaning up after animals. Just charge a bit more or something. Also, you could try doing an apprenticeship program with a construction agency. my little brother is apprentanceing(spelling????) under my step dad and he makes close to 15 an hour.

But again, it all depends on if you have the Homie Hook-ups as my family calls it.

Give it some time and we will have work popping up all the time. ALSO try looking for a job for the state. Road work or something. They pay good but you could end up getting laid off. Usually at food banks and stuff (i volunteer there sometimes. it looks pretty on the resume lol) you can get brochures for state jobs. the name of the program escapes me as of now.

But this is all void depending on your age.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:53 am
I'll Look into some of that stuff...
Only problem is I'm canadian and sadly at this time of year most of the jobs you listed are out of my reached. Curses snow and big trucks, I'd require a big rig license to to work for the province during winter, Since all the Full time Jobs around are given to the older people, or Summer workers.'

Family connection On my side are Working in a quarry or Fast food. And we both know if a low end coffee shop like Tim Horton won't call you that you ain't got much hope on that side and the quarry around here Shut down this time of year, they only blast twice of year, Early spring, or when the snow has melted enough and mid summer. Rest of the time its nothing but clean up But there again the Owner looking for a loader Operator and a rig driver, which I don't have my license for Nor the money to get.

But at this point, I'm thinking of just going to see one of my old summer employer, Working at a car wash shop, You know the kind where you wear skimpy clothes and flaunt that body?
Haha No.... Its just a normal carwash, for Boats, Police cruisers, and anything really, Pays Decent if you can put in a lot of hours, Which in winter I doubt but If I can go in part time, and with my unemployment pay, quiet about that on eh? xD But yeah with that going on for me I plan on returning to school for the winter, Finishing off my grade twelve I suppose.

Slighter
Captain

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:42 am
Well the best of luck hun.
Maybe it would be a good idea to get that licence. lol. My uncle is a big rig driver. took the classes and stuff thats required, passed, then sits on his lazy a** at home.
Heh lazy people are ridiculous.
Hopefully things will work out for you tho. -nods-
Heh atleast you arent gunna be stuck in the 12th grade twice. -.- De Cupcake hated public highschool and skipped a bunch of school and did bad stuff with friends, now she is paying for it.
Lawl.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:10 pm
god I haven't been here in forever...

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:53 pm
welcome back?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:54 pm
So anybody who remembers me may know that I've had no internet for ages. well I am back, though I regret to say I am quitting the guild. Not due to the guild or it's members but simply because although I have returned to gaia, the word return does not actually have any merit. I'm going to be offline most of the time and I don't have time for an rp guild right now. Though if anybody wants to join me in an rp, send me a message and I will do my damndest to arrange a one on one.
feel free to friend request me.
Love you all.
xoxox

` n e k e n e k e

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:27 pm
Aww, too bad Neke... We'll miss ya hon! -huggles-
Thanks for letting us know though.

</~~~~~~~~~~~Out of Character~~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items