Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:44 pm
Sakura : ..............*to self : ugh........*ok.......*follows him*
Emma : he probably is.......i dont know......actually who knows what she'll do.........i wonder though.....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:02 pm
Rose:You wonder if she'll get back together with him dont you.........and that she'll leave Keiji......*looks down,ears also going down* but......if she did that........then Keiji would be torn up
Keiji:*ears pointing up*..........*looks down,still walking*..........(thinks) why am i feeling......sudden sadness.......
*gets flashback*
Keiji:*walking through woods,all bloody* Gotta.......gotta get away........i did something that wasnt supposed to happen...........gotta get away *starts to run,holding arm which has cuts and stab wounds,bleeding out*
*flashback end*
Keiji:........*stops and looks down at arm which was bleeding in flashback*.........*stab and cut scars appear on arm,eyes widened and hides it from Sakura*......*keeps walking to,enduring pain he's feeling in arm*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:58 am
*lays down inthe grass and looks at the sky* what a nice day. i wonder if any1 will come 2 the park 2day?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:44 pm
Emma : ........................ come on Sakura wouldnt do that i mean she;ll probably freak out and be happy but keiji is her boyfriend...............then again.............*ears twitch*
Sakura : *ears twitch*...........*looks at Keiji*.........*to self : i feel as if.....* k-keiji-kun are you alright *to self : im getting the feeling as if he's hurt......but why ?? i dont have that kind of ability.......*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:19 pm
hinataxxcutey
Emma : ........................ come on Sakura wouldnt do that i mean she;ll probably freak out and be happy but keiji is her boyfriend...............then again.............*ears twitch*
Sakura : *ears twitch*...........*looks at Keiji*.........*to self : i feel as if.....* k-keiji-kun are you alright *to self : im getting the feeling as if he's hurt......but why ?? i dont have that kind of ability.......*

Rose:Then again,what?
Keiji:*stops,looks back at Sakura,still hiding arm from her,and smiles* Y-Yeah,im fine,why do you ask
(Hey,i got two messages,which was weird,one said to join the good side,the other said to join the bad side,i joined the good......did you get the messages to and if you dd,what side did you join)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:55 pm
Emma : ahh......nevermind....*ears twitch,nervously*
Sakura : well.....c-cuz im getting this feeling that y-your h-hurt...*eas twitch,worried*
(Yeah me too, it was weird i got it as soon as i got on,i joined the good side)  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:37 am
Keiji:Y-Yeah,im fine.........m-maybe you're just imagining things Sakura *smiles and turns around,continues walking to cave* (thinks) gotta act normal,cant show her my arm,otherwise i'd brake her promise
Rose:........*looks down,sad about what Emma said earlier*
(sweet,i joined the good side too,i dont wanna be evil : < )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:46 pm
ODST Caboose
Keiji:Y-Yeah,im fine.........m-maybe you're just imagining things Sakura *smiles and turns around,continues walking to cave* (thinks) gotta act normal,cant show her my arm,otherwise i'd brake her promise
Rose:........*looks down,sad about what Emma said earlier*
(sweet,i joined the good side too,i dont wanna be evil : < )

Sakura : yeah maybe..........*looks down while continuing to walk back to cave*
Emma : ahh dont get sad i dont like sadness im sure nothings gonna happen *smiles wryly*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:17 pm
Rose:Sorry........*closes eyes,still looking down* it's just that........something like that happened to Rez before........he really changed when that happened......he never talked,he never showed any expressions,he never did anything.........he just wanted to die......well,then he soon forgot about her and now,today,he's his regular self........*opens eyes still looking down* and i dont want what happened to Rez happen to Keiji.....i've already had enough of sadness in my life *tears start forming in eyes*
Keiji:*almost at the cave* (thinks) i wonder if Rose and Emma are still here  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:12 pm
ODST Caboose
Rose:Sorry........*closes eyes,still looking down* it's just that........something like that happened to Rez before........he really changed when that happened......he never talked,he never showed any expressions,he never did anything.........he just wanted to die......well,then he soon forgot about her and now,today,he's his regular self........*opens eyes still looking down* and i dont want what happened to Rez happen to Keiji.....i've already had enough of sadness in my life *tears start forming in eyes*

Emma : ohh *ears twitch,confused* who's Rez ?? umm and dont worry this is Sakura we're talking about she'd never ever do something like that
Sakura :..........*following him*............hey keiji for some reason i feel like punching my sister.....dont know why though but im just getting mad for some reason *looks at Keiji*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:24 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Emma : ohh *ears twitch,confused* who's Rez ?? umm and dont worry this is Sakura we're talking about she'd never ever do something like that
Sakura :..........*following him*............hey keiji for some reason i feel like punching my sister.....dont know why though but im just getting mad for some reason *looks at Keiji*

Rose:.......*wipes eyes,not saying anything*..............
Keiji:*keeps walking,not saying anything,too busy enduring pain in arm* (thinks) Ngh,this isnt good,the pain is getting worse  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:57 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Keiji:*keeps walking,not saying anything,too busy enduring pain in arm* (thinks) Ngh,this isnt good,the pain is getting worse

Emma : ..............*ears twitch* keiji and sakura re almost here....*looks to the cave entrance*
Sakura : ...................*goes infront of keiji* Keiji........whats wrong ?? your...........really quiet........  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:14 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Emma : ..............*ears twitch* keiji and sakura re almost here....*looks to the cave entrance*
Sakura : ...................*goes infront of keiji* Keiji........whats wrong ?? your...........really quiet........

Keiji*hides arm behind him* Oh,hehe,sorry,just wondering what's going on outside of Guu (thinks) jeez,that was a close on *enters cave with Sakura* hey Rose,Emma
Rose:*looks up and waves*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:21 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Keiji*hides arm behind him* Oh,hehe,sorry,just wondering what's going on outside of Guu (thinks) jeez,that was a close on *enters cave with Sakura* hey Rose,Emma

Sakura :..............*ears go down but goes straight up right away*Emma!!!WAT DID YOU SAY ?!?!?!?
Emma : eh ?? what do you mean ?? *ears twitch nervously* i-i have n-no idea what your talking about ??
Sakura : ....grrr.....emma..........what did.....you....say??
Emma : *becoming scared*uhh umm i uhh *ears twitch,notices something about keiji* Keiji!!!! Your Arm!!
Sakura : huh ?  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:25 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose

Sakura :..............*ears go down but goes straight up right away*Emma!!!WAT DID YOU SAY ?!?!?!?
Emma : eh ?? what do you mean ?? *ears twitch nervously* i-i have n-no idea what your talking about ??
Sakura : ....grrr.....emma..........what did.....you....say??
Emma : *becoming scared*uhh umm i uhh *ears twitch,notices something about keiji* Keiji!!!! Your Arm!!
Sakura : huh ?

Keiji:*sweatdrop* (thinks) Dam it Emma,why involve me in your conversation with Emma (says) H-Huh *shows good arm* what about it *other arm still hiding*
Rose:*ears twitch* What about your other arm
Keiji:.......*looks at Rose,shaking head*
Rose:........oh,i mean,yeah,what about his arm
Keiji sad thinks) Gee,thanks Rose for the backup  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games